News Archives for May 17, 2020
Posted on May 17, 2020 by Stuart Campbell
A new battery awaits us from Tesla, with a promise of a 700 mile range. Hmmmm, will it be that good ? We wait the announcement.
- Tesla Car Owners / Powerwall OwnersMay 22, 2020 at 10:22 AM
- Can Tesla Achieve it ? We Await !May 17, 2020 at 3:26 AM
- Samsung Makes Battery Breakthrough in a Solid State BatteryMay 7, 2020 at 1:51 AM
- Solid State Battery Breakthrough May See Cellphones Last for DaysFebruary 24, 2020 at 9:53 PM
- Solid State Batteries - Are They Any Closer ?February 15, 2020 at 5:23 AM
- Does IBM Have a New Lithium Ion Battery Killer ?January 10, 2020 at 5:30 AM
- Free Energy From Cold SteamDecember 16, 2019 at 8:18 PM
- Is Something Going On ? - Woowoo or Real ? - You Make Up Your MindDecember 16, 2019 at 7:51 PM
- Restructuring Lithium Ion Batteries to Achieve Dramatic Improvement in PerformanceNovember 7, 2019 at 7:59 AM
- New Aluminium Air Battery for Cars Enabling Them to Travel 1,500 Miles (2,414 Kms) per ChargeOctober 26, 2019 at 1:23 AM
We are currently developing, testing and updating the new version of Knowledge Base. At this stage, the directories will be redirected to peswiki.com.