News Archives for 2020
Posted on May 22, 2020 by Stuart Campbell
Tesla are soon making a major update to car software so as to allow Bi-directional charging. Also the Powerwall will be Bi-directional.
Posted on May 17, 2020 by Stuart Campbell
A new battery awaits us from Tesla, with a promise of a 700 mile range. Hmmmm, will it be that good ? We wait the announcement.
Posted on May 7, 2020 by Stuart Campbell
Possibility of cars travelling 1,000 kilometres on one charge
Posted on February 24, 2020 by Stuart Campbell
Simple changes to construction makes Cellphone Batteries both Safer and to have Longer Lasting Storage Capacity
Posted on February 15, 2020 by Stuart Campbell
Lots of research going on, BUT are we there yet ?
Posted on January 10, 2020 by Stuart Campbell
Its Uses Seawater as its Main Ingredient BUT Only Time Will Tell if It Will Supercede Lithium Ion
- Tesla Car Owners / Powerwall OwnersMay 22, 2020 at 10:22 AM
- Can Tesla Achieve it ? We Await !May 17, 2020 at 3:26 AM
- Samsung Makes Battery Breakthrough in a Solid State BatteryMay 7, 2020 at 1:51 AM
- Solid State Battery Breakthrough May See Cellphones Last for DaysFebruary 24, 2020 at 9:53 PM
- Solid State Batteries - Are They Any Closer ?February 15, 2020 at 5:23 AM
- Does IBM Have a New Lithium Ion Battery Killer ?January 10, 2020 at 5:30 AM
- Free Energy From Cold SteamDecember 16, 2019 at 8:18 PM
- Is Something Going On ? - Woowoo or Real ? - You Make Up Your MindDecember 16, 2019 at 7:51 PM
- Restructuring Lithium Ion Batteries to Achieve Dramatic Improvement in PerformanceNovember 7, 2019 at 7:59 AM
- New Aluminium Air Battery for Cars Enabling Them to Travel 1,500 Miles (2,414 Kms) per ChargeOctober 26, 2019 at 1:23 AM
We are currently developing, testing and updating the new version of Knowledge Base. At this stage, the directories will be redirected to peswiki.com.