News Archives for July 29, 2019
Posted on July 29, 2019 by Stuart Campbell
A battery with a lifespan of a human being? Yes, with up to 30 000 cycles, it may serve you 82 years (one cycle per day).
- Does IBM Have a New Lithium Ion Battery Killer ?January 10, 2020 at 5:30 AM
- Free Energy From Cold SteamDecember 16, 2019 at 8:18 PM
- Is Something Going On ? - Woowoo or Real ? - You Make Up Your MindDecember 16, 2019 at 7:51 PM
- Restructuring Lithium Ion Batteries to Achieve Dramatic Improvement in PerformanceNovember 7, 2019 at 7:59 AM
- New Aluminium Air Battery for Cars Enabling Them to Travel 1,500 Miles (2,414 Kms) per ChargeOctober 26, 2019 at 1:23 AM
- New Gas/Petrol Free Electrical GeneratorOctober 17, 2019 at 8:15 PM
- FUSION - The Future of Electricity ?September 18, 2019 at 1:36 AM
- Toyota Proto-typing a New Prius to Run on SolarSeptember 13, 2019 at 11:15 PM
- Replicator 3D PRINTERJuly 30, 2019 at 9:38 PM
- New Battery TechnologyJuly 29, 2019 at 10:33 AM
We are currently developing, testing and updating the new version of Knowledge Base. At this stage, the directories will be redirected to peswiki.com.