News Archives for March 2005
Posted on March 17, 2005 by Louis LaPointe
Readily-available chemical added to gas tank in small proportion improves the fuel's ability to vaporize completely by reducing the surface tension that inhibits vaporization of some fuel droplets.
Posted on March 11, 2005 by pesn.com
Ernest Griesel - yes, that is his birth name - drives around in a diesel bus whose diesel engine he has converted to run on grease from restaurants. It burns well and clean. The exhaust smells like French fries. He shares easy-to-follow conversion instructions.
Posted on March 1, 2005 by Paul Lowrance
Paul Lowrance proposes a solid state method for extracting energy from the motion of atoms in matter, resulting in cooling of the matter, to be regenerated from the ambient surrounding temperature. Says model is based on existing laws of physics.
- New Energy Source (Tesla's original invention of 100 years ago) but Most Likely to be Tapping into The Earth's ResonanceJanuary 7, 2019 at 9:49 AM
- A BIG Battery, in fact a VERY VERY Big Battery, In fact a GINORMUS Battery !December 18, 2018 at 4:54 AM
- New Model ZAPPI's are Out for Electric Vehicle ChargingDecember 18, 2018 at 4:35 AM
- This New Plane is Absolutely BizarreJuly 29, 2018 at 6:51 AM
- Geely to Launch Terrafugia Transition Flying Car in 2019July 27, 2018 at 11:43 PM
- Its a New Car... NO WAIT... Its really a Plane.... NO WAIT.... Its BothJuly 27, 2018 at 9:56 AM
- Electric Vehicle... House... Grid - How To Combine & Work All Three HappilyJuly 24, 2018 at 6:17 AM
- Quantum BatteriesJuly 21, 2018 at 9:17 AM
- Electric Planes - They're Here ... NOW... and FlyingJuly 19, 2018 at 10:14 PM
- Purported New Fusion Reactor with 4 Times Output of Present Nuclear PlantsJuly 19, 2018 at 9:55 PM