News Archives for February 2005
Posted on February 27, 2005 by Mary-Sue Haliburton
Possible energy ramifications of diminishing magnetic field. How long will it linger at zero before reversing?
Posted on February 25, 2005 by pesn.com
PBS ran a special on Tesla in 2000, which took a comprehensive look at the life, work and legacy of this controversial electrical genius. Reprint of original press release.
Posted on February 16, 2005 by Adrian Akau
Island inhabitant recounts recent unprecedented storms. Says Bush needs to rethink his response to Global Warming and take it more seriously.
- New Style Generators Driven by Magnetic MotorsMarch 27, 2021 at 11:03 PM
- Solid State Wind Energy GeneratorsAugust 20, 2020 at 7:21 AM
- TESLA FREE ENERGY - Are We There Yet ?August 18, 2020 at 11:40 PM
- QMOGEN - Free Energy ? The Latest Model Out Now.August 1, 2020 at 10:38 AM
- Tesla Car Owners / Powerwall OwnersMay 22, 2020 at 10:22 AM
- Can Tesla Achieve it ? We Await !May 17, 2020 at 3:26 AM
- Samsung Makes Battery Breakthrough in a Solid State BatteryMay 7, 2020 at 1:51 AM
- Solid State Battery Breakthrough May See Cellphones Last for DaysFebruary 24, 2020 at 9:53 PM
- Solid State Batteries - Are They Any Closer ?February 15, 2020 at 5:23 AM
- Does IBM Have a New Lithium Ion Battery Killer ?January 10, 2020 at 5:30 AM