You're viewing the old pesn.com website

Free Energy is all about freedom:
Power to the people -- literally and figuratively

"Free Energy"

- - - - - - - - - -
- Donate
- Contact

You are here:
PureEnergySystems.com > News > February 20, 2015; 6 pm GMT

World's first overunity Satellite Electric Generator

Col. Attila Alperen has posted a video showing 0 Watts input from a power supply, even as the output power, whose magnitude is controlled by the power supply, goes up to 350 Watts, powering a halogen lamp. Aaron Willis remarks that the inductive load is apparently "charged in a Bearden-esque vacuum coherence [resonance] mechanism."

The power supply, shown on right, passes (something) through Watt meter on right (which measures "0"), to the circuit, center, with transformer; from which comes an output current that is measured by the Watt meter on the left, before passing through the halogen bulb, bottom, center. The increasing volume heard at higher output wattages comes from the circuit/transformer, not the power supply.

by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News

I had the following Skype chat yesterday with Col. Attila Alperen of the Alperen Group in Turkey.

Part I: Trying to Connect for Chat

[2/18/2015 11:55:19 AM] *** Missed call from Col. Attila ALPEREN®. ***
[2/18/2015 12:57:42 PM] Sterling D. Allan: sorry I missed your call. I had Skype turned off.
[2/18/2015 12:57:56 PM] *** Call to Col. Attila ALPEREN®, no answer. ***
[2/18/2015 1:48:51 PM] *** Missed call from Col. Attila ALPEREN®. ***
[2/18/2015 1:49:46 PM] Sterling D. Allan: I'm out on a bike ride; for another 30 minutes
[2/18/2015 3:02:44 PM] Sterling D. Allan: I'm back
[2/18/2015 3:03:53 PM] *** Call to Col. Attila ALPEREN®, no answer. ***
[2/18/2015 3:04:08 PM] *** Call ended ***
[2/18/2015 3:04:42 PM] Col. Attila ALPEREN®: I am in bed... Call you tomorrow...
[2/19/2015 12:37:32 PM] Col. Attila ALPEREN®: Hi
[2/19/2015 12:38:01 PM] Sterling D. Allan: Hi
[2/19/2015 12:38:06 PM] Col. Attila ALPEREN®: I am uploading very high tech new technology
[2/19/2015 12:38:23 PM] Sterling D. Allan: Can you wait about 45 minutes?
[2/19/2015 12:38:31 PM] Col. Attila ALPEREN®: Sure
[2/19/2015 12:38:34 PM] Sterling D. Allan: thx
[2/19/2015 1:38:01 PM] *** Call to Col. Attila ALPEREN®, no answer. ***
[2/19/2015 1:38:04 PM] *** Call ended ***
[2/19/2015 1:38:08 PM] Sterling D. Allan: I'm available

Part II: Discussion About Video

[2/19/2015 3:07:15 PM] Col. Attila ALPEREN®: https://youtu.be/GuXv9iGlW2k

{Note: the Watt meter readings are "true RMS", Watts}

[2/19/2015 3:07:45 PM] Col. Attila ALPEREN®: We can talk after you watch it
[2/19/2015 3:09:06 PM] Sterling D. Allan: watching now
[2/19/2015 3:16:05 PM | Edited 3:47:21 PM] Sterling D. Allan: What would make this more convincing is if you had a meter between the mains and the power supply. As the knob on the power supply is dialed up, you can hear something increasing in audio intensity. People are going to presume it has to do with the power supply "working harder," and therefore that your "input" watt meter is being tricked (not fraudulently, but circuitry-wise) / bypassed somehow. I know from my experience with Watt meters that they are made to measure conventional power paradigms (x frequency, very important; power factor, etc.), and apparently your circuit is not conventional, so the Watt meter is not properly picking up on the power passing through it.
I recommend shooting another video with your "input" watt meter between the mains and the power supply, or having three watt meters for these three positions.
The power supply is going to be seen by the Watt meter as a "conventional" modality and will properly measure the power going to it.
At least I would think so. I could be wrong on that.
I'm just anticipating what the skeptics will say, based on my experience in this field.
[2/19/2015 3:18:01 PM] Col. Attila ALPEREN®: Its ok :)
Its not for sale... No need to make public analytic infos
[2/19/2015 3:21:10 PM] Sterling D. Allan: I love letting people know about cool stuff going on. You definitely have an interesting effect. I'm totally puzzled how the input could stay at 0 the whole time, even as the power supply is controlling the amplitude of the output.
That makes absolutely no sense to me. Has my puzzler spinning.
[2/19/2015 3:21:54 PM] Sterling D. Allan: Is it okay if I publish this link and our conversation?
[2/19/2015 3:22:22 PM] Col. Attila ALPEREN®: Sure
Please keep simple
[2/19/2015 3:23:19 PM] Sterling D. Allan: The dialogue above is pretty simple.
[2/19/2015 3:24:00 PM] Col. Attila ALPEREN®: I let this technology [be] announced just [to] support researchers of overunity techs
[2/19/2015 3:24:57 PM] Sterling D. Allan: That's who it's going to. Thx. I'm going to run this by Aaron, too. I guess he'll have some good questions/input.
[2/19/2015 3:45:38 PM] Col. Attila ALPEREN®: Who is Aaron?
[2/19/2015 3:46:16 PM] Sterling D. Allan: https://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Aaron_Willis

[2/20/2015 10:33:29 AM] Col. Attila ALPEREN®: Also that sound comes from [the] reactor not from [the] adjustable transformer...

Part III: Feedback from Aaron

February 20

[9:21:55 AM] Sterling D. Allan: here is the feedback from Aaron Willis
[8:58 AM] Aaron Willis:

<<< Need to see the coil/core device move away from table and power supply as well. Right at 27 seconds, the increase wattage shoots up to 75.2 and then falls to 5.2 and then to 0. Not sure what is happening here, but it looks odd. I believe the implied claim is that by potentializing the circuit by supplying the voltage (no current draw) the inductive load (coil/core) is charged in a Bearden-esque vacuum coherence mechanism."
[9:26:06 AM] Sterling D. Allan: Is the Watt meter set to - Watts, - Volts, or -Amps?
[9:31:03 AM] Col. Attila ALPEREN®: Its wattmeter
[9:32:15 AM] Col. Attila ALPEREN®: As I told you: [the] tech is not for sale... Moreover you know my principles, I don't show analytic infos...
[9:33:23 AM] Col. Attila ALPEREN®: I wont cheat myself too :)
[9:34:25 AM] Col. Attila ALPEREN®: Wattmeter set to Watts
[9:34:45 AM] Col. Attila ALPEREN®: We are measuring full in and out power

Part IV: Follow-up Conversation

[10:40:58 AM] Col. Attila ALPEREN®: Anyway... This technology is not some tech that anyone else knows... I also never understood meaning of some words like vacuum etc
[10:42:03 AM] Sterling D. Allan: Inventors are often the last person you want to ask about the theoretical science behind what they are doing.
[10:43:12 AM] Col. Attila ALPEREN®: Please never believe those kind of stories... There is no tech [that] can be made without science.
Everything can be explained by recent science or developed since
Science vision does not include dreams.
I just [want] to show researchers: there is overunity but with source energy.
I want [the] world [to] keep researching it.
I will announce several tech[nologies] in [the] near future, too.
Some of them will be available [to] everyone.
[10:52:22 AM] Sterling D. Allan: I'm not talking "stories", I'm talking first-hand experience. Inventors think outside the box and are not limited by what is supposed to be "impossible." That doesn't mean they don't have some basic or even superior knowledge of how things work; but for them to be able to explain their phenomenon scientifically in language that scientists can relate to is very rare.
[10:59:46 AM] Col. Attila ALPEREN®: There is no technology [that] can fly in space made by scientists [who] don't depend on science.
[11:00:44 AM] Sterling D. Allan: We don't need to argue this point. I'm talking years of experience with hundreds of inventors. They rarely have the same vocabulary as regular scientists.
[11:01:29 AM] Col. Attila ALPEREN®: I don't argue; just trying to share: where I stand in research.
You are also right about your words.
[11:02:38 AM] Sterling D. Allan: The reason I brought this up is because you are not familiar with the term "vacuum energy," yet it is very possible that that is exactly the wheelwork of nature mechanism in play in your technology. You don't have to fully understand how it works, as long as it works.

Part V: Your Comments

Feel free to chime in below.

Stefan Hartmann has started a thread on this at https://www.overunity.com/12176/overunity-magnet-transformer/

# # #

Alperen ~MEG

by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
February 28, 2015; 18:00 GMT

As follow-up from above, here's the latest video from Attila Alperen of the Alperen Group in Turkey.

Elaboration

[8:52:29 AM] Sterling D. Allan: Watched. What is different about this one?
[8:53:16 AM] Col. Attila ALPEREN®: It's a kind of MEG.
[8:55:23 AM] Sterling D. Allan: You say this is "another technology". It looks quite similar to me. Of course I'm not an EE, so I didn't memorize the circuitry from before.
Do you have names for these variations?
[8:56:20 AM] Col. Attila ALPEREN®: They all work in different ways...
[8:57:36 AM] Sterling D. Allan: What do you call the "science" behind it? What is your name for the plug of nature you are harvesting?
[8:58:40 AM] Col. Attila ALPEREN®: As I told you before: I DON'T BELIEVE IN FREE ENERGY without source...
[8:59:18 AM] Sterling D. Allan: Neither do I. There is always a source. I call it "free" because we don't have to pay for the sun, wind, tide, etc.
[8:59:23 AM] Col. Attila ALPEREN®: This technologies uses free magnetic flux sources with low energy.
The last one used magnet: parallel e turxator

Official Website:

• Alperen.com - forwards to their YouTube channel presently.

What You Can Do

1. See Suggestions for How to Get Involved with the Roll-out of Exotic Free Energy
  2. Pass this on to your friends and favorite news sources.
  3. Donate to PES Network to help us keep this news and directory and networking service going.
  4. Subscribe to our newsletter to stay abreast of the latest, greatest developments in the free energy sector.
  5. Let professionals in the renewable energy sector know about the promise of this technology.

Alperen Coverage by PES

• Happy Birthday to Me: A Flood of Free Energy - On my birthday, I am being treated to a barrage of amazing developments to report on, including: TurXator overunity electromagnetic generator contracting for 85 GW; Freddy's water-fuel cell plans being posted; BlackLight's hydrino validation; Jeremiah Sturk's magnet motor; Wiseman's instructions on Bedini's electromagnetic overunity kits; 12 kW gravity motor. (PESN; November 30, 2010)
  • Free energy TurXator ready for license from Alperen Group - A Turkish inventor, Attila Alperen, and his group who have been developing an overunity motor/generator technology for over a decade, having built some 100 prototypes, are now saying they are ready to license the technology for production. Electric output ranges from several watts to megawatts. Motor output targeted for EV market. (PESN; June 12, 2010)