LENR-to-Market Weekly -- June 6, 2013
Highlights this week include: EU Parliament presentation gives strong LENR thumbs up; more discussion of E-Cat third party test; Jeanne Manning's interview with Defkalion; MFMP data on water heating experiment; report on Galzignano, Italy conference; Nobel
Laureate's letter to Nature.
Pure Energy Systems News
Once again, we bring you a compilation of various news items about the
various LENR companies since our May
Mainstream news sources are
indicated with the yellow highlight.
See also Cold Fusion Times.
- LENR Companies
- Rossi, Leonardo Corp - E-Cat
- Third Party Test Results
Spreading Awareness (ECW Video Project) - Since the
publication of the 3rd party E-Cat report I feel like an
important milestone has been reached in the history of LENR/Cold
Fusion. Not only have qualified and impartial scientists put a
firm stamp of approval on the E-Cat, but they have validated a
technology that is clearly able to produce energy in... (E-CatWorld;
June 4, 2013)
- Interest in LENR device resurges as independent report is released
- Last year I wrote two columns about develop- ments in the field of low-energy nuclear reaction (LENR) technologies. After a relatively quiet few months, with no major news, May yielded a resurgence of interest with the publication of an apparently independent third-party evaluation of Italian entrepreneur Andrea
Rossi's energy catalyser (E-Cat) device. (EngineeringNews;
June 7, 2013)
- Prepare yourselves
- "Sit back, relax and prepare yourselves for the great news that the world's been told."
"Sit back, relax and prepare yourselves for the great news that the world's been told."
Cold Fusion Radio's James Martinez devotes a special broadcast to the recent third-party report on Andrea Rossi's E-Cat HT technology which confirms big anomalous heat from hydrogen-infused nickel powder.
(LENRNews; June 2, 2013)
- Andrea Rosi's
"E-cat" Cold Fusion Device Really Works, Says Science Panel
- Recently, the evaluation of Rossi's cold fusion reactor has been indeed verified by an independent group of scientists formed by Giuseppe Levi and Evelyn Foschi from the University of
(GreenOptimistic; June 3, 2013)
- Cold fusion: the E-cat really works? Interview with Andrea Rossi
- Cold fusion. The 'E-cat, which still raises several concerns in the experts given the mysteries that revolve around this technology, however, could really be the key to the solution energy of the planet. Will it? To clarify other obscure points we contacted Andrea Rossi on his blog , and the inventor has agreed to answer some of our questions.
(NextMe.it; Monday, June 3, 2013)
- Rossi's Interview With NextMe.It
- On May 30th, Roberta De Carolis contacted Andrea Rossi via the Journal of Nuclear Physics, requesting an interview for Redazione NextMe.it. Mr. Rossi generously responded to questions left posted there. Here is a synopsis of the question/answer segment:
(ECatReport; June 4, 2013)
- DB & The Haunted Science Report
- I understand that there is many people out there on the Internet being very stressed since the publishing of the report that validates Andrea Rossis Cold Fusion Machines.
Personally, my conclusion after spending many hours being insulted on various forums and blogs is that the validation report is still very credible and holding water.
I decided to put it to the ultimate test so I contacted the worlds best Fortune Teller and
Magician.... (DrBoblog; Jun 6, 2013)
- More Ethics Questions: Uppsala University Hides Failed E-Cat Test
- On May 27, Alessio Guglielmi, a researcher in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Bath, in England, published an open letter that addressed ethical questions about Uppsala University researchers involved in the promotion of Andrea Rossi's Energy Catalyzer (E-Cat) device. Today, New Energy Times reports additional information that raises more questions about the scientific ethics of the Uppsala researchers.
(NewEnergyTimes; June 4, 2013)
- Both E-Cats Are Entering Production?
- Plans are being made for mass production of Andrea Rossi's E-Cats. His U.S. partner is developing robotized assembly lines to produce the thousands of units necessary to meet expected demand.
(ECatReport; June 2, 2013)
LENR Acceptable Term for E-Cat, Others Problematic - Thanks
again to all who have contributed to the discussion around the new "What is LENR?" page (now posted). In the process of working on
the page, and in the light of discussion about various theories I
decided to put a question to Andrea Rossi about what term most
accurately describes his technology. I... (E-CatWorld; June
is LENR? [Final Draft Posted] - Dear readers, I once
again appeal to the collective wisdom of the E-Cat World
community. I am wanting to put up a page with the title "What
is LENR?" that people who are discovering this topic for the
first time can refer to for a basic understanding of what we are
talking about. I... (E-CatWorld; June 1, 2013)
- A Language Upgrade Needed for LENR?
- Right from the start, the field studying "cold fusion" has produced labels that have tended to increase skepticism among scientists. Personally, I can look past labels to realize that a real effect can exist behind potentially problematic labels. When we look at labeling a phenomena, we may take a few approaches. One approach is to
(LENR-ColdFusion; June 3, 2013)
- Value of Good Partner
on the Need for a Partner [Updated Again] - Here's an
exchange I had with Andrea Rossi on the Journal of Nuclear Physics
about his partnership with the American company he has referred to
so often. I know there are some who have been concerned that Rossi
has 'sold out' by turning his technology over to external
corporate interests, who may want to... (E-CatWorld; May 31,
- E-Cat Andrea Rossi needs a U.S. partner to survive
- According to Andrea Rossi, the enemies they would be trying to block the production of E-Cat resorting to every means.
(GreenStyle.it; May 31, 2013)
Teases about 'Big Surprises' - Today is Andrea Rossi'
birthday he's sixty three years old today, and a number of
people have been posting birthday greetings to him over on the
Journal of Nuclear Physics. In response to some of these he wrote:
Dear Friends ...Thank... (E-CatWorld; June 3, 2013)
- Protection of IP
- Protection of intellectual property, or IP, is crucial for most inventors. The processes of patenting alone can breach the security of an inventor's IP, making it accessible to anyone who knows how to access the patent. In fact, Andrea Rossi has been denied patents because he refused to include his IP, or the actual workings of his E-Cat and Hot Cat, in the patent application.
(ECatReport; June 5, 2013)
- The divine road ahead
- I am a one- trick pony. OK. A three-trick pony then. I do not have the scary blades of Wolverine or Thor's mighty Hammer.
And there is a lot of water between me [
] (ColdFusionNow; June 1, 2013)
- Defkalion - Hyperion
- Beyond LENR (aka
'Cold Fusion') to Useful Energy
(pdf) - We're in a time of big changes. The CEO of a new energy company developing a
revolutionary product says, "If we had started this ten years ago, we'd be dead by
now." Even a change for the better is not always easy. (Atlantis
Rising / Changing Power; No. 100)
Power Reports of Visit to Defkalion Lab - Jeane Manning of
the Changing Power web site reports on a visit that she and three
engineers made to the Defkalion Green Technologies (DGT) in
Vancouver this April. There she met with DGT's Chief Technology
Officer John Hadjichristos who showed them a demonstration of a
Hyperion reactor. She reports: We observed their fifth-generation
apparatus... (E-CatWorld; June 1, 2013)
- Jeanne Manning on live demo of Defkalion's Hyperion
- Jeane Manning, author of Breakthrough Power, has published an article in Atlantic Rising on her visit to Defkalion Green Technologies new office in Vancouver, Canada where she viewed a live demonstration [
(ColdFusionNow; June 2, 2013) (And lenrnews.eu)
- Fleischmann Memorial
Post Test Data on Water Heating Experiment [Updated with more data]
- The Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project team is reporting results
of an interesting experiment comparing the ability of two cells
one active (using wire provided by Francesco Celani), and one
passive (using NiChrome wire) to keep water at a constant
temperature. The idea is that excess heat from an LENR reaction in
the... (E-CatWorld; June 6, 2013)
- General Cold Fusion
- EU Parliament
- New advancements
on the Fleischmann-Pons Effect -- Introduction - Last night I received from a confidential source detailed photographic report of the seminar New advancements on the Fleischmann-Pons Effect: paving the way for a potential new clean renewable energy source? that had just taken place, yesterday afternoon June 3rd, at the Parliament Europe in Brussels.
(22Passi; June 4, 2013)
- June 5, 2013: The pro-rector
Ruocco welcomes the LENR to Wisdom - I'm here to bring you a brief account of the day [ yesterday June 5, 2013 ] marking the revival of Wisdom on the physical border, an increase of coherence in the scientific system that is essential to proceed in the progress and development of applications that are expected from our society.
After a weekend of turmoil, a celebration of the physical classroom Amaldi for reasoning about Fleischmann and Pons to 24 years old from Salt Lake.
Opened the meeting the Vice Rector Giancarlo Ruocco presenting guests, prof. Graham Hubler of the ' University of Missouri that with Michael McKubre the Stanford Research Institute and Vittorio Violante of ' ENEA Frascati will review the research on replicas of their groups and developments experiment of F & P.
(22Passi; June 6, 2013)
Confirmations of Fleischmann Pons 'Cold Fusion' Effect at EU
Parliament - Daniele Passerini of 22Passi.blogspot.com has
done a great service by providing excellent reporting and posting
many pictures from the June 3 meeting at the EU Parliament in
Brussels on the Fleischmann-Pons effect. Key academic, business and
engineering figures from around the world were invited to discuss
results of research into the effect announced by... (E-CatWorld; June
- European Parliament ITRE committee meets over Fleischmann-Pons Effect
- The European Parliament's Industry, Research and Energy (ITRE) committee chaired by Amalia Sartori met yesterday in Brussels with scientists and business leaders from the new energy community to discuss the [
(ColdFusionNow; June 4, 2013)
- European Parliament Did Not Request LENR Meeting
- A meeting to discuss LENR research will take place on Monday in the Jozsef Antall room at a European Parliament building. Contrary to rumor, the European Parliament did not request the meeting and is not promoting it.
(NewEnergyTimes; June 2, 2013)
- Galzignano, Italy Conference
- Japan Cold Fusion Society
Believers -- CF Documentary Film
- Letter to Nature on Martin Fleischmann released from copyright
- On August 3, 2012 Dr. Martin Fleischmann, co-discoverer of cold fusion, passed away in his home after a long illness.
Obituaries produced by mainstream news outlets were nothing more than gross distortions [
(ColdFusionNow; June 6, 2013)
- Report of Groundbreaking 2012 LENR Colloquium at CERN
- Last year, a LENR colloquium took place at one of the most prestigious nuclear physics institutions in the world, CERN, the European Centre for Nuclear Research.
On Feb. 8, 2012, New Energy Times reported that CERN had scheduled an invited colloquium,
"Overview of Theoretical and Experimental Progress in Low-Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR)"; it took place on March 22 in CERN's council chamber.
(NewEnergyTimes; June 2, 2013)
Beyond Cold Fusion part two Subatomic Particles - Of
Particular Interest to Cold Fusioneers are the Quasiparticles. Once
again we take a journey beyond the surface of the Wikipedia Cold Fusion
article into the depths of Wiki Science. This journey [
] (ColdFusionNow; June
letter to local legislators - I wrote this to the mayor of
Seattle, the nearest large city. I will also send a suitably-modified
version to the mayor of Bellevue. Perhaps I will do more, such as [
(ColdFusionNow; May 31, 2013)
The scientific method explained by Richard Feynman - Richard Feynman
wrote: "Now let's see how do you discover a new law [scientific]. In general, the procedure for discovering a new law is this: first pull a guess ... do not laugh, that's how we do! Then we compute the consequences of our intuition to see what circumstances would occur if the law which we imagined was right;
... (22Passi; June 4, 2013)
- DrBob Video - rap song about DrBob's work in free energy and LENR
research (DrBoblog; May 29, 2013)
- Decontamination of radioactive ashes by nano silver
- This is the 3rd report about the decontamination by nano silver which may be LENR transmutation.
In Japan, city garbage is gathered by trucks and taken to the incinerator plant everyday. In [
(ColdFusionNow; June 2, 2013)
# # #
What You Can Do
- See Suggestions for How to Get Involved with the Roll-out of Exotic Free Energy
- Pass this on to your friends and favorite news sources.
- Click to Tweet: https://clicktotweet.com/55D5J
- Subscribe to our E-Cat
- Let professionals in the renewable energy sector know about the promise of
- Subscribe to our general newsletter
to stay abreast of the latest, greatest developments in the free energy
PESN Coverage of LENR
For a more exhaustive listing, see News:Rossi_Cold_Fusion
Digest -- May 16, 2015 - Domestic heater E-Cat photo, long
self-sustain periods, size getting smaller (PESN)
Digest -- March 7, 2015 - photos of 1 MW E-Cat with 30,000 components;
rudimentary direct-to-elec. achieved (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Digest -- January 30, 2015 - New report by Alexander Parkhomov showing excess heat in E-Cat
LENR-to-Market Digest -- January 22, 2015 - McKubre reports on a variation of Rossi's 3rd party test in Lugano
A Late Night Speculative Raving From Hank Mills - (PESN; October
Andrea Rossi's E-Cat Devours Lockheed's Hypothetical Compact Fusion Reactor - (PESN; October
The Inconel Mouse of Andrea Rossi's E-Cat - (PESN; October
Hell Freezes Over: Brian Ahern's Doubts on E-Cat Test Resolved - (PESN; October
Leaked Second Paper With High Magnification of Rossi's Nickel Particles Brings Replication Closer - (PESN; October
Sterling Allan on Coast to Coast AM about E-Cat breakthrough - (PESN; October
Revealed The Four Horsemen of Andrea Rossi's E-CatLithium Iron Nickel
Hydrogen - (PESN; October 10, 2014)
Fuel Analysis and Validation Paper Posted October 8, 2014 - (PESWiki;
October 9, 2014)
Digest -- August 22, 2014 - Safety Certification Obtained for Low and High Temperature E-Cats
LENR-to-Market Digest -- April 9, 2014 - Rumblings about pending E-Cat test results
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- March 6, 2014 - Lattice Energy transmutation (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Digest -- February 20, 2014 - Rossi Hopes to Retrofit Coal Power Plants With
LENR-to-Market Digest -- February 5, 2014 - Nanors availability announced at Cold Fusion 101 at
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- January 30, 2014 - Industrial Heat acquires E-Cat
LENR to Market Digest, January 22, 2014
- Blacklight Power claims MW capability (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Digest -- January 6, 2014 - Cherokee identified as
Rossi's partner (PESN)