LENR-to-Market Weekly -- January 17, 2013
Highlights this week include: Defkalion joint venture announced,
preparing to face industrial market; MFMP starts new live test; Eindhoven
university presentation; E-Cat test report expected in February; David Nagel
report; two new forums created; 22 Passi burned out.
Pure Energy Systems News
Once again, we bring you a compilation of various news items about the
various LENR companies since our January
I did not find any mainstream news stories this week.
See also Cold Fusion Times.
- LENR Companies
- Rossi, Leonardo Corp - E-Cat
- E-Cat: Independent test reports expected for February
- Andrea Rossi has clarified some aspects such as the publication of the report of the independent tests on the E-Cat reactors, scheduled for February.
(GreenStyle.it; January 16, 2013)
- E-Cat: A Guide to Cold Fusion Andrea Rossi
- E-Cat: What you need to know on the invention of Andrea Rossi, because trust (or not) Italian engineer.
(GreenStyle.it; January 14, 2013)
- E-Cat in construction for new customers, the announcement of Rossi
- Andrea Rossi said to be at work for the construction of new plants for new customers of the E-Cat
(GreenStyle.it; January 11, 2013)
- Mass Production of the E-Cat Coming
- Dr. Joseph Fine recently commented to Andrea Rossi about mass production of E-Cats, as a solution to the continuing trend to consume fossil fuels world over.
(ECatReport; January 13, 2013)
- Production Assignments For The E-Cat
- In the past, Andrea Rossi has said that the Leonardo Corp. will produce the core for E-Cats, and have a manufacturing plant produce the E-Cat plants. However, there have been some changes to those plans since the Leonardo Corp. has taken on a partner.
(ECatReport; January 11, 2013)
- Black Box Endless Energy: Is an Italian development is expected to eliminate the need for oil?
- The article was first published in the magazine Popular Science in Israel Issue 223, published in November 2012 and was written by Steve Featherstone.
(newsgeek.co.il; January 14, 2013)
/ Green Turbine Connection? [UPDATED -- No connection] -
Andrea Rossi gave an interesting response to a JONP reader today
regarding a micro generator produced by a Dutch company called Green
Turbine. The reader asked: Dr. Rossi.in September GreenGen will sel
a energy plant for the home. It will use a 1.5kW Turbine, (the size
of a football, on sale now) made by... (E-CatWorld; January 11, 2013)
- 22 Passi Tired
Maiora - I wrote long ago that the expiration of two years from January 14, 2011, I would have pulled the oars in the absence of official announcements and indubitable reality on E-Cat, which - by the way - I still do not have
doubts ... (22Passi; January 14, 2013)
- The end of the E-Cat story? Andrea Rossi loses supporters for his "cold fusion" device
- Yesterday, Jan 14, another of Rossi's supporters, Mr. Daniele Passerini, announced that he is abandoning the fray and closing down his blog, at least for the time being.
(CassandraLegacy; January 15, 2013)
- Limitations on Manufacturing E-Cats
- Andrea Rossi and his team are currently manufacturing a 1MW power plant for February delivery somewhere in the U.S. This has anticipation at an all-time high, as those who have followed his work anticipate full public disclosure of this remarkable technology. Once the unit has been in operation for a while, it will
"go public", so to speak. (ECatReport; January 16, 2013)
- The E-Cat & Transportation
- With the winter season here, in at least half of the world, the E-Cat is on many
people's minds as an alternative to coal oil and other fossil fuels used to warm houses and workplaces. The idea that a heating unit could cost pennies on the dollar in comparison to heating oil, and yet produce no waste, is typically more of a dream than a reality.
(E-CatWorld; January 14, 2013)
- Defkalion - Hyperion
- Cold Fusion: E-cat of Defkalion is ready to face the industrial market
- "Defkalion Europe, a joint venture between Defkalion Green Technologies Canada Ltd. and Moses Ltd., today announced the developments in research ... the reaction is triggered and modulated by a plasma discharge"
(NextMe.it; Jan. 15, 2013)
Defkalion GT and MOSE s.r.l. Forming Joint Venture - A report on
the Italian web site NextME cites a communique released by Defkalion
Green Technologies announcing the formation of a joint venture between
DGT and Milan-based MOSE s.r.l. The article explains that the
partnership, to be known as 'Defkalion Europe' will be a research and
development venture which will focus on developing the... (E-CatWorld;
January 16, 2013)
- "Defkalion Europe" (energy: economic, inexhaustible and clean!)
- DOCTOR Luca Gamberale She was a student of the prestigious Prof. Giuliano Preparata, a physicist who in 1987 turned his attention to the problems of condensed matter and nuclear physics in the framework of quantum field theory, discovering new solutions of consistent QED systems quite dense and cold enough.
(statoquotidiano.it; January 10, 2013)
- Pretty Optimistic Interview
- Dr. Luca Gamberale, who formerly worked on the cold fusion research project of Pirelli Labs with Giuliano
Preparata: "We can say that the technology Defkalion is now ready to face the market. reactor R5, using as active elements nickel and hydrogen treated properly, it can produce about 4.5 kW of heat energy in a volume of a few cubic centimeters with temperatures that in principle may get to the melting temperature of the nickel (1453 ° C).
(NickelPower; January 11, 2013)
- Fleischmann Memorial Project, QuantumHeat.org
- MFMP Starts New Live Test
- An announcement has been made on the Martin Fleischmann Memorial
Project's Quantumheat.org site about a new live test of the US dual cell which is now oriented in the vertical position. We just started current through the active wires. We are now in the live test phase with both cells in the vertical apparatus...
(E-CatWorld; January 13, 2013)
- General Cold Fusion
- LENR 2013 Projections
- Dale Basgall has prepared a new presentation on his projections for LENR in 2013. He also discusses
LENR's importance and some plans for the Universal LENR reactor (including sending one to this author for integration with an automated control system and experimentation). 2013 LENR PROJECTIONS More PowerPoint presentations from Jack Cole...
(LENR-ColdFusion; January 14, 2013)
- Cold Fusion: E-cat still hesitates, and comes another patent
- This should be the year of the E-Cat, at least according to the words of Rossi and Proia supporting the imminent installation of the first 1MW. But in the meantime also came Defkalion and another U.S. patent granted to Miley after that, this time on behalf of Han S. Nee, overlooking the scene of LENR.
(NextMe.it; January 11, 2013)
Biberian Presentation at Technische Universiteit Eindhoven - A
couple of weeks ago I posted information about the book La fusion dans
tous ses ιtats : Fusion Froide, ITER, Alchimie, Transmutations
(Fusion in all its forms: Cold Fusion, ITER, Alchemy,
) by French nuclear engineer, Dr. Jean Paul
Biberian of the University of Marseille. The book included a preface...
(E-CatWorld; January 10, 2013)
- Measurement of Muon Capture on the Proton to 1% Precision and Determination of the Pseudoscalar Coupling
- "The MuCap experiment at the Paul Scherrer Institute has measured the rate ?S of muon capture from the singlet state of the muonic hydrogen atom to a precision of 1%. A muon beam was stopped in a time projection chamber filled with 10-bar, ultrapure hydrogen gas.
(Physical Review Letters; January 3, 2013)
- Home Experiments show Independent Inventors are the future of Cold Fusion and Energy
- Recent developments show that independent or back room inventors are the future of cold fusion and possibly nuclear energy in general. Slate magazine writer Charles Seife is right on in his criticism of big
science's efforts to harness fusion. (ColdFusion3; January 13, 2013)
- David Nagel
Nagel: "A new workforce will be needed for LENR" - Credit
Lenrnews.eu for finding and posting the new David J. Nagel preview
video of his talk at the Global Breakthrough Energy Movement
Conference entitled "A New Workforce Will Be Needed For LENR". David
J. Nagel is a Research Professor at (
January 15, 2013)
- Dr David Nagel Preview
- at the Breakthrough Energy Conference (LENRNews.eu; January
- Cold Fusion: Fire from Water
- I got a report from one of you a documentary of a little more than 60 minutes (in English), which is summarized in outline the history of cold fusion (even with hints of cavitation and transmutations.) For what I've seen is made
up of material from 1989 to the early twenty-first century.
(22Passi; January 13, 2013)
- The San Jose, California screening dates have just been
announced for the Cold Fusion documentary, THE BELIEVERS, which will
be playing at the Cinequest Film Festival. The screening dates are:
Friday, March 1 Sunday, March 3rd. The screening times are (
January 13, 2013)
Varney: Small-scale fusion power is "a matter of absolute urgency"
- John Varney describes an energy transition plan away from fossil fuels
and towards clean, small-scale fusion and shares his designs for a Dense
Plasma Focus (DPF) reactor and applications that could radically
transform power generation for transportation, solutions impossible with
) (ColdFusionNow; January 13, 2013)
of Cold Fusion LENR Power part three US Nuclear Regulatory
U238 - I AM 4 Clean Low Energy Nuclear Economics
Cold Fusion LENR Power part three US Nuclear Regulatory Part
Four will follow shortly. U238 Nuclear is Ugly and Deep. Part Four will
be Devastatingly Clear. Truth be (
) (ColdFusionNow; January
- Updates to the New Energy Times Conferences Pages
- New Energy Times has completed a major update and reorganization of our indexes of low-energy nuclear reaction meetings and conference proceedings.
(NewEnergyTimes; Jan. 14, 2013)
- Two New Forums
ECW Forums Now Open - I have opened up a new Forums page
for those who want to discuss outside of the post comments area.
I have installed a brand new forum package which is integrated
into WordPress, which allows for greater security, and for
future expansion. To participate in the forums you will have to
be a registered... (E-CatWorld; January 15, 2013)
- As you may have noticed, Lenrforum get new address and software.
January 13, 2013)
# # #
What You Can Do
- Pass this on to your friends and favorite news sources.
- Click to Tweet: https://clicktotweet.com/id4ek
- Subscribe to our E-Cat
- Let professionals in the renewable energy sector know about the promise of
- Subscribe to our general newsletter
to stay abreast of the latest, greatest developments in the free energy
- Help us manage the PESWiki
feature page on Rossi's technology.
PESN Coverage of LENR
For a more exhaustive listing, see News:Rossi_Cold_Fusion
Digest -- May 16, 2015 - Domestic heater E-Cat photo, long
self-sustain periods, size getting smaller (PESN)
Digest -- March 7, 2015 - photos of 1 MW E-Cat with 30,000 components;
rudimentary direct-to-elec. achieved (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Digest -- January 30, 2015 - New report by Alexander Parkhomov showing excess heat in E-Cat
LENR-to-Market Digest -- January 22, 2015 - McKubre reports on a variation of Rossi's 3rd party test in Lugano
A Late Night Speculative Raving From Hank Mills - (PESN; October
Andrea Rossi's E-Cat Devours Lockheed's Hypothetical Compact Fusion Reactor - (PESN; October
The Inconel Mouse of Andrea Rossi's E-Cat - (PESN; October
Hell Freezes Over: Brian Ahern's Doubts on E-Cat Test Resolved - (PESN; October
Leaked Second Paper With High Magnification of Rossi's Nickel Particles Brings Replication Closer - (PESN; October
Sterling Allan on Coast to Coast AM about E-Cat breakthrough - (PESN; October
Revealed The Four Horsemen of Andrea Rossi's E-CatLithium Iron Nickel
Hydrogen - (PESN; October 10, 2014)
Fuel Analysis and Validation Paper Posted October 8, 2014 - (PESWiki;
October 9, 2014)
Digest -- August 22, 2014 - Safety Certification Obtained for Low and High Temperature E-Cats
LENR-to-Market Digest -- April 9, 2014 - Rumblings about pending E-Cat test results
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- March 6, 2014 - Lattice Energy transmutation (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Digest -- February 20, 2014 - Rossi Hopes to Retrofit Coal Power Plants With
LENR-to-Market Digest -- February 5, 2014 - Nanors availability announced at Cold Fusion 101 at
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- January 30, 2014 - Industrial Heat acquires E-Cat
LENR to Market Digest, January 22, 2014
- Blacklight Power claims MW capability (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Digest -- January 6, 2014 - Cherokee identified as
Rossi's partner (PESN)