LENR-to-Market Weekly -- October 18, 2012
Rossi, third from left, poses with someone
holding the Hot-Cat module at the conference in Pordenone. Photo by 22Passi.
(47/3) Highlights this week include: publication of Hot-Cat results at the
Pordenone conference; Rossi in Popular Science and Scientific American; progress
on Celani cell replication kit; trailers for two new documentaries.
Pure Energy Systems News
Once again, we bring you a compilation of various news items about the
various LENR companies since our October
Mainstream news sources are
indicated with the yellow highlight.
I've added the parenthetical numbers at the beginning to indicate the number of
stories catalogued and number of mainstream stories among those.
See also Cold Fusion Times.
- LENR Companies
- Rossi, Leonardo Corp - E-Cat
- Turbine Trials With The Hot Cat To Start In a Few Months
- Just 6 months ago, the Hot Cat was not even on the radar of those following the development of Andrea Rossi's LENR studies. Back then, 1 MW industrial plant was in certification progress, and we expected the domestic E-Cat to be released by 2013. Well, the domestic E-Cat is still in certification tests, and Rossi
reminds us that he has no control of the proceedings. Certification is harder on domestic equipment that will be handled by the untrained general public.
(ECatReport; October 13, 2012)
Sustain Profile of Hot Cat - Andrea Rossi has made some
interesting comments lately in response to questions regarding
the self-sustain activity in the Hot Cat. Here are the Q &
As 1) Is it true? 218 consecutive hours in ssm? 2) If not true,
how long are the ssm event durations? 3) Does the Hot-Cat still
require one hour power, one hour ssm segments?.. (E-CatWorld; October
- Hot Cat Aces Self-Sustained Mode
- The Hot Cat, developed by Andrea Rossi, just completed a rigorous test in which it has run for 218 consecutive hours in self sustained mode. What does this mean, exactly, to followers of the alternative energy source from the E-Cat?
(ECatReport; October 16, 2012)
- Rossi: ecat may Generate Electricity Next Year
- Andrea Rossi has stated that he is close to being able to generate electricity with his
"hot" e-cat low energy nuclear reaction (LENR) device. That means the cold fusion device would be able to heat water to a temperature to make steam to run a turbine that would generate electricity.
(EnergyCatalyzer3; October 14, 2012)
- October 12 Conference in Pordenone -- Reports
High-Temperature E-Cat Test Results Posted -
Andrea Rossi, the inventor of the Energy Catalyzer, has shared
the results of an extended test of a high temperature module. If
the results are verified by the group of third party scientists
working towards validating the technology, it could mean the
"hot cat" is a true breakthrough with huge
implications for all of human civilization. (PESN;
October 15, 2012)
Corp releases new ECAT test data (Official site) -
LEONARDO CORPORATION REPORT ON THE INTERNAL TEST PERFORMED ON
THE "HOT CAT" Report date: October 9th 2012 NOTICE : THIS
REPORT IS ISSUED BY LEONARDO CORPORATION, NOT BY A THIRD PARTY.
TESTS PERFORMED BY AN INDEPENDENT THIRD PARTY WILL BE (ECat.com)
[not official site])
- 22Passi (Attended the event)
Report from Pordenone - Part 0
- Pordenone redeems Zurich! Updates coming soon on this post. For now, I only say that I go home satisfied with what I've seen heard. See you soon.
(October 12, 2012)
- Report from Pordenone - Part 1
- I did not count those present at the meeting yesterday. The 60 seats in the conference room of the Technological Pole Andrea Galvani Pordenone were all full, but there were another twenty people standing and I think another eighty in the next room with a big screen set up.
( October 13, 2012)
- Report from Pordenone - Part 2
- As promised, as soon as YouTube has finished uploading, you will see and hear the long speech Rossi 24 hours ago in Pordenone Technology. This is a video of almost 50 minutes did with the iPhone, the audio in some places is not great, but it's understandable.
( October 13, 2012)
- Report from Pordenone - Part 3
- 33 cm, 5 kg, 20 g of charge for 6 months, temperature 1000 ° C, COP 11 ...
the HOT-CAT: a new promise for the future awaiting validation.
(October 15, 2012)
- Report from Pordenone - Part 4
- Since you now are already on the YouTube video of the conference in Pordenone (and I had trouble loading one shot by me)
list the links of videos put online: (October 15, 2012)
- E-CatWorld (in reverse chronological sequence)
Rossi on Business Plans, Philosophy - Many thanks to
E-Cat World reader Renzo for this excellent translation of a
part of Andrea Rossi's discussion at the Pordenone meeting on
October 12th. This is a very interesting explanation by Rossi of
his business strategy and his guiding philosophy regarding
commercialization of his invention. The original Italian
transcript can be found here... (E-CatWorld; October 16, 2012)
on the Pordenone Hot Cat Report - The reports coming out
of the Pordenone conference, along with the data from Rossi
himself indicate to me there is something very important afoot
with E-Cat technology. The biggest surprise is that after Rossi
has been repeating the mantra of COP 6 for so long, he presents
data showing a minimum COP of almost... (E-CatWorld; October
UPDATE] Corrected (again) Pordenone Hot Cat Report -
I have received from Andrea Rossi another correction to the
Hot Cat Report, along with this message: Dear all: Last typo
left: the ssm has been 218 hours, not 118 Besides: the
energy produced has been cut of 30% to subtract all the
possible margins of error. Warm Regards, Andrea The
corrected report is... (E-CatWorld; October 13, 2012)
of Pordenone Meeting from Aldo Proia - Many thanks to
Aldo Proia, for sending this detailed report of the Pordenone
meeting. Dear Frank, As you asked some days ago, I send you a
few lines about the meeting organized in Italy by the
Technological Pole of Pordenone, which has been an extraordinary
opportunity to illustrate the E-Cat technology to a top... (E-CatWorld; October
Corp. Releases New Hot Cat Report - The following
document was sent by Andrea Rossi to E-Cat World. Note: I did
not receive the attachments mentioned in the report below.
LEONARDO CORPORATION REPORT OF THE INTERNAL TEST MADE ON THE HOT
CAT Date of the Report: October 9th 2012 ATTENTION : THIS REPORT
IS MADE BY LEONARDO CORPORATION, NOT BY A... (E-CatWorld; October
Andrea Rossi Provides Corrected Pordenone Hot Cat Report
- Just received from Andrea Rossi a corrected version of
his report. He said he had sent the previous one
accidentally, thinking it was the final version: LEONARDO
CORPORATION REPORT ON THE INTERNAL TEST PERFORMED ON
THE "HOT CAT" Report date: October 9th 2012
NOTICE : THIS REPORT IS ISSUED BY LEONARDO CORPORATION,... (E-CatWorld; October
E-Cat Report Received To be Posted Oct 12th. -
Just a note to E-Cat World readers I have received from
Andrea Rossi a copy of the report that he will be presenting
at the E-Cat Meeting to be held on October 12th (tomorrow)
in Pordenone, Italy. I have been given permission to publish
it here in E-Cat World, but not before 7:00 a.m. US Eastern
Time on... (E-CatWorld; October 11, 2012)
- GreenStyle.it (in reverse chronological
- Cold fusion, Italian researchers discover errors in searches
- To stop the enthusiasm of the fans of the 'E-Cat and Andrea Rossi , after the success of the conference in Pordenone , we designed the 'Italian Institute of Nuclear Physics. In collaboration with other institutions, such as the University La Sapienza in Rome and L'Aquila University conducted a study on the work of Srivastava, Widom and Larsen on LENR.
The results of this work, available on Arxiv , allow a degree of seriousness to the three authors disputed, but the report still basic errors, in particular, the errors of calculation would lead to overestimate the scope of certain phenomena.
(October 17, 2012)
- E-Cat: Cat sull'Hot the report shows a COP of 11.7
- Andrea Rossi make public the report of the test sull'Hot Cat, the high temperature version of the E-Cat, which show a COP impressive 11.7.
( October 12, 2012)
- E-Cat: Rossi will present the Hot Cat in Pordenone?
- On the eve of the meeting of Pordenone, new revelations of Andrea Rossi on E-Cat and Hot Cat, it could be presented tomorrow.
( October 11, 2012)
- Cold Fusion, Rossi describes the progress of the E-Cat in Pordenone
- After the presentation of the E-Cat took place in Zurich and our interview with Aldo Proia , commercial director and CEO of Prometeon Srl, the official licensee for Italy of the Leonardo Corporation, was recently held a conference at the Technology Centre of Pordenone entitled "Energy Efficient and Safe Mode"?, in which the engineer Andrea Rossi has illustrated the potential of his much-discussed invention (designed with
Business Times; October 16, 2012)
- Cold Fusion: Red and Proia talk about their E-cat in Pordenone
- E-cat. Cold fusion after Zurich arrives in Pordenone. Aldo Rossi and Andrea Proia, chief executive of Prometeon Srl licensee of E-cat in Italy, will be guests this afternoon at the Technology Centre of the Venetian capital to present the device to potential investors (both end high, ie SpA, that media, such as Srl). Conference is not open like the Swiss, but by invitation only and may reveal other news, particularly on 'Hot E-cat.
(nextme.it; October 12, 2012)
- E-Cat Rossi enthusiasm after meeting Pordenone, but new questions about cold fusion
- The issue of cold fusion continues to be one of the most debated.
From a conference in Pordenone get reassurance on the development of the E-Cat.
(WebmasterPoint; October 16, 2012)
- Polo Technologico And The Hot E-Cat
- The company Polo Technologico hosted the event, which in
itself is a breakthrough. Many scientific and technological
companies shy away from LENR, considering that it's
traditionally not supposed to even exist.
(ECatReport; October 16, 2012)
Rossi's Business Plans - E-Cat World recently received a transcript translated from Italian containing one of Andrea
Rossi's lectures at the Pordenone LENR Conference. In this particular lecture, Rossi explains his philosophy toward business, and
it's quite enlightening. It is also not surprising, considering some of the betrayals he has faced in the past.
(ECatReport; October 17, 2012)
- Popular Science
Rossi's Black Box -- by Popular Science - A story
mentioned on the cover of November's Popular Science magazine
describes Steve Featherstone's experience in trying to track
down evidence for Andrea Rossi's E-Cat. While that trek was
frustrating, he seems to have been generally impressed by the
LENR community and science. (PESN; October 16, 2012)
in the Political Debate - I had wondered earlier this
year whether the news of LENR would hit the mainstream during
this US election cycle, but it doesn't appear that it will be
a topic that will come up in any campaigns this time around. The
Popular Science story on Rossi and the E-Cat is the closest
thing we... (E-CatWorld; October 17, 2012)
- New Book Includes Rossi E-Cat
- Just a few days ago, Guglinski announced on the JONP that he is releasing a new book titled THE MISSED U-TURN, the Evolution of Physics from Newton to Rossi's eCat. In this book, Guglinski says he tries to
"explain the evolution of Physics and the evolution of Quantum Mechanics so that to be understood by the lay reader".
(ECatReport; October 13, 2012)
- Adoption of "E-Cat", appeal to the Government and Ministers
- Rome - APPEAL to the Italian Government and the Minister for Economic Development
Corrado Passera: adopt as soon as possible in our country the new energy technology called the "E-Cat", invented by 'Mr. Andrea Rossi: economic energy, inexhaustible and clean (for the development and the harmonious growth of our country)
(statoquotidiano.it; October 14, 2012)
- New Energy Times ("Snake")
- Rossi Interview Transcript Excerpts Published
- On June 14 and 15, 2011, I was in Bologna, Italy, interviewing
Rossi and filming his Energy Catalyzer device. I also
interviewed his colleague, Sergio Focardi, professor emeritus at
the University of Bologna Physics Department, whom Rossi had
befriended. I also interviewed Giuseppe Levi, a professor of
physics at the University of Bologna. (Oct. 11, 2012)
- Chronology and Dramatis Personae in Andrea
Rossi's Confidence Game - New Energy Times has published three articles to bring our reporting of Andrea Rossi and his Energy Catalyzer hoax to a close.
(Oct. 14, 2012)
Closer Look at Brillouin - As has been pointed out previously,
as developments regarding LENR continue to occur at an increasing pace,
and from a growing number of individuals and companies, it is sometimes
difficult to keep track of relevant news. In the last article, (
October 16, 2012)
- Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project https://QuantumHeat.org
Wires Received by the MFMP - Changing subjects for a moment,
there is an announcement from the Martin Fleischmann Memorial
Project that they have received wires from Francesco Celani which
they will need for the reactors they are building to replicate the
Celani cells. Apparently there is some good cooperation going on
between Celani and the MFMP, but it seems... (E-CatWorld; October
- US Company Building Copy of
Celani's LENR Device - A company in Pine River, Minnesota, has built a copy of Francesco
Celani's low energy nuclear reaction (LENR) device and is conducting research with it. The research effort is part of the Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project a wide spread effort to disseminate
Celani's technology (EnergyCatalyzer3; October 13, 2012)
- Open Source LENR Effort Could Lead to New Technology Boom
- The most transformative figure in low energy nuclear reaction (LENR) and perhaps in the world might just be Francesco Celani. The Italian inventor has launched an open source effort to share his technology with inventors and others around the world.
The effort called the Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project ... (ColdFusion3; October 14, 2012)
- General Cold Fusion
- Documentary Films
- The Believers Trailer -
A compelling science documentary about the story behind the controversial
"discovery" of cold fusion is an official selection of the Chicago International Film Festival, playing this week!
(LENRNews.eu; October 15, 2012)
- The Believers: Cold Fusion at the Chicago International Film Festival
- A compelling science documentary about the story behind the controversial
"discovery" of cold fusion is an official selection of the Chicago International Film Festival, playing this week! Yes, you read that right, a SCIENCE film at an International Film Festival!
Blog; October 14, 2012)
Daily reviews "The Believers" - The first premiere of "The
Believers", a new cold fusion documentary produced by 137 Films
occurred last night at the Chicago Film Festival. From their
F-book page, we have a photo of Directors Clayton Brown and
Monica Long Ross on (
) (ColdFusionNow; October 17,
- Cold Fusion biological transmutations
and other reflections on science - Dr. Jean-Paul Biberian (BigBangBoum Films - 2012)
- ICCF-17 Reports
- Lectures From Daejeon
- The videos of the lecture from Daejeon ICCF-17 have arrived. I must lay out the ground rules and provisos. I am not allowed to rebroadcast the lectures. I am not allowed to release the password. These are the wishes of (
(ColdFusionNow; October 17, 2012)
- Cold Fusion Conspiracy Ebook Chapter 4: Cold Fusion Conspiracies (Part Two)
- Cold fusion as a suppressed technology (ColdFusion3; October
- Economic Boom
- New technologies often lead to economic booms, sometimes to great economic booms.
There is a strong possibility that the next great economic boom will be touched off by low energy nuclear reaction (LENR) or cold fusion.
(EnergyCatalyzer3; October 13, 2012)
- Petition > Cold Fusion/Widom Larsen Theory Renewable Energy
- Half way to goal of 500 signatures. (Change.org; as of Oct. 18,
- The metal Philosopher
- One of the arguments put forward to explain the reason of the alleged nuclear transmutations related to the equally alleged excess heat that is generated when a metal matrix (Palladio, etc.) is being consumed hydrogen and / or deuterium - the phenomenon formerly known as "cold fusion "- is the possibility that the surface metal hydride there is a mechanism known as" inverse beta decay ":
(blog.focus.it; October 16, 2012)
- Cold Fusion: Black, but where are we?
- Updates on cold fusion is like getting on a roller coaster. A succession of hopes and disappointments. But attention is high.
(yeslife.it; October 16, 2012)
- Popular Science 1
- Scientific American
- International Business
# # #
What You Can Do
- Pass this on to your friends and favorite news sources.
- Click to Tweet: https://clicktotweet.com/XB663
- Subscribe to our E-Cat
- Let professionals in the renewable energy sector know about the promise of
- Subscribe to our general newsletter
to stay abreast of the latest, greatest developments in the free energy
- Help us manage the PESWiki
feature page on Rossi's technology.
PESN Coverage of E-Cat
For a more exhaustive listing, see News:Rossi_Cold_Fusion
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- November 22, 2012
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- November 15, 2012
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- November 8, 2012
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- November 1, 2012
Weekly -- October 25, 2012
Weekly -- October 18, 2012
Andrea Rossi's Black Box -- by Popular Science (PESN; October 16,
Penon High-Temperature E-Cat Test Results Posted (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- October 11, 2012 (PESN)
Weekly -- October 4, 2012 (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- September 27, 2012 (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- September 20, 2012 (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- September 13, 2012 (PESN)
2012 E-Cat Conference Report: 1 MW E-Cat Ready (PESN; September
September 9: Andrea Rossi Q&A, Panel Discussion, Interview
Gives Third-Party Test Results from Hot Cat
Weekly -- September 6, 2012 (PESN; September 6, 2012)
E-Cat Conference in Zurich (PESWiki;
August 31, 2012)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- August 30, 2012 (PESN)
A Barrel of a Hundred High Temperature E-Cats (PESN;
August 30, 2012)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- August 23, 2012 (PESN)
Existence of 1,200C E-Cat Test Report Confirmed (PESN;
August 22, 2012)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- August 16, 2012 (PESN)
about Hot Cat Test Data Leaker (PESN;
August 13, 2012)
Stunning Third Party E-Cat Test Report Details Leaked During NIWeek (PESN;
August 11, 2012)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- August 9, 2012 (PESN)
Mainstream Coverage of Fleischmann's Death Mentions Nothing of Technology Nearing Marketplace (PESN;
August 8, 2012)