LENR-to-Market Weekly -- September 27, 2012
Highlights this week include: Rossi happy with testing and R&D
developments; Radio Metropolitana interview; Defkalion claims 21 independent
tests, 55 hours, results pending in peer-reviewed journal; cold fusion U.S.
Patent awarded to Miley; nickel coin LENR experiment; new site: LENRWiki.eu; new movie: Wavemaker; new book: Cold Fusion
Pure Energy Systems News
Once again, we bring you a compilation of various news items about the
various LENR companies since our September
There was no mainstream news coverage this past week.
See also Cold Fusion Times.
- LENR Companies
- Rossi, Leonardo Corp - E-Cat
on Hydro Fusion Episode: 'Too Much is Too Much' -
Andrea Rossi just posted a rather lengthy post (for him) in response
to a comment about the Swedish company Hydro Fusion's testing of
the Hot Cat about which they reported that tests did not show any
excess heat coming from the device. Rossi makes a number of points
in his post about this episode. Here are some of the... (E-CatWorld;
September 27, 2012)
- The Technology
'Very Satisfied' with Ongoing Testing - Andrea Rossi
is reporting that tests of the hot cat are ongoing, and that so
far he is very pleased with the results. September 21 was
apparently an important day in this testing regimen, as Ross
described on the Journal of Nuclear Physics: The test of today
has been a particular session, in the... (E-CatWorld;
September 22, 2012)
Wonderful Work' [Updated] - Andrea Rossi seems
especially happy in his latest post on the Journal of Nuclear
Physics: Dear Readers: We are making in Miami a wonderful work.
We are raching tremendous results with the High temperature
reactors. We will give the results as soon as possible, but I,
honestly, think we are working well. The measurements... (E-CatWorld;
September 27, 2012)
- Rossi: Copper Amounts Have Changed
- Andrea Rossi, on his blog the Journal of Nuclear Physics, recently had a brief discussion with a frequent poster, Hank Mills concerning the production of copper through the LENR reactions in the E-Cats. Copper is the only waste from the reaction between nickel and hydrogen in the LENR energy production.
In the past, the reaction was said to convert about 30% of the nickel in the fuel canister into copper. Now, the estimate of copper production is
"barely measurable". In fact, the amount of copper is measured in
picograms. (ECatReport; September 25, 2012)
"Not a Chemical Catalyst" - Andrea Rossi made an
interesting statement today in response to a question about the
secret catalyst which plays such an important role in his E-Cat
reaction. Rossi rarely provides any information when asked about
this topic, but today he did say something: Q: The catalyst that
you guard so well is it a... (E-CatWorld; September
- Considerations on E-Cat Prototype
- As more people request the E-Cats devices developed by Andrea Rossi be released to the market, Rossi has had to be very careful not to release any information about his invention. In the meantime, independent testing and certification processes continue, with enthusiastic reports from Rossi about the progress they've been making.
(ECatReport; September 27, 2012)
- Rossi Hot Ecat not Ready for Investment
- Andrea Rossi has acknowledged that his hot ecat low energy nuclear reaction device is not ready for investment yet in spite of a plethora of reports that indicate the device is operating at temperatures of 1200 degrees Celsius. In a September 21 post on his blog Rossi admitted:
"we still have not a hot cat ready for market."
(EnergyCatalyzer3; September 25, 2012)
- E-Cat household Rossi: no sales before certification - Andrea Rossi continues to not provide information on either the domestic release date of the reactor, nor the exact workings of the E-Cat in general.
(GreenStyle.it; September 25, 2012)
- Cittΰ del Capo Radio Metropolitana Interview
of Cittΰ del Capo Radio Metropolitana Interview With Andrea
Rossi - Andrea Rossi has recently been interviewed by
the Bologna-based Cittΰ del Capo Radio Metropolitana, which has
been published in a series of 8 videos. The Interview is in
Italian, so I am extremely grateful to E-Cat World reader Renzo
for providing the following summary for English speakers. Part 1
Tesla's dream The theory... (E-CatWorld; September
Latest Radio Interview Clarifies Relationship With Siemens
- Bologna-based Cittΰ del Capo Radio Metropolitana has recently
interviewed Italian inventor Andrea Rossi. Discussion focused
mainly on the high temperature reactors and the other works
related to the development of the LENR based
September 25, 2012)
To Publish E-cat Report Once International Patent Is Granted
- In a recent interview with Andrea Rossi, the Italian inventor
told the Bologna-based Citta del Capo Radio Metropolitana that
the theory on how the e-cat technology works will be included in
the report he promises to publish once the international patent
for the LENR based devices will be granted. (ECatFusion;
September 26, 2012
Assumption - Thanks to Astralprojectee for a recent comment
here that I think brings up a good point, and reflects the attitude
of many people following the E-Cat story. He said: "I think most
of us here are going off of a general assumption that most people
don't lie. This is a general statement of course.... (E-CatWorld;
September 26, 2012)
- Reports of A New Source of Power
- Professor Mercouri Kanatzidis is a chemist at Northwestern University. He has been leading a study there on converting waste heat into power. His team says that approximately 20% of exhaust heat from exhausts and chimneys. The use of this power can be converted into electricity.
(ECatReport; September 21, 2012)
- Tesla's dream lives on with Rossi Radio of Cape Town
- I finally find a moment to inform all interview with Andrea Rossi, really 360 degrees, made by the director of Radio Cape Town, Paul threshold, after the conference in Zurich on 8 and 9 September last.
(22Passi; September 24, 2012)
- Inquiry: If the E-Cat came to the House
- However, it came to the House only in words but if you came for real with its technological developments and with his much-anticipated e-cat? exitus quid? We spoke directly to Aldo Proia, commercial director of Prometeon Ltd., licensee for Italy of E-Cat.
(IlDemocratico; September 28, 2012)
- Defkalion - Hyperion
- Test Results Pending in Peer-Reviewed Journal
Stirs Expectations - "Since last April, we conducted
successfully 21 official tests many days each, with the presence and
under the protocols agreed with very well know international labs, using
also their instrumentation. The last two such official test runs only,
from September 5th to September 14th, lasted in total more than 55 hours
starting/stopping the reaction and controlling reactor's performance
at will. ... An official announcement from our company within the next
weeks will inform you the peer-reviewed journals where the results of
all these tests so far will be published by the independent
testers." (ECatNews; September 24, 2012)
- Defkalion Testing in Canada
- said it had conducted two 55 hour test runs of its Hyperion LENR
device sometime between September 5 and September 14. The post mentions
an R5 and R6 test reactor. (EnergyCatalyzer3; September 25, 2012)
- Sterling's Comment: "The information I received about
the Defkalion third party testing only having a duration of 2-3
hours max pertained to the March time frame. I'm glad to see that
they have resolved their stability issues to some extent. But this
doesn't push them up in the Top
5 runners up, considering the strengths of those ahead of
- Defkalion Technical Question and Answer
- Following a very open presentation by Defkalion Green Technologies at ICCF-17 where they revealed several new facts about their technology and theories about the underlying science, John Hadjichristos, Chief Technology Officer of Defkalion Green Technologies graciously put himself forward for direct questioning by many of the scientists that had worked longest in the field. He answered clearly and directly those people that challenged him inspiring confidence in their research and potential for future product commercialisation.
(LENRNews.eu; September 23, 2012)
LeClair of Nanospire on SmartScarecrow Show (Starts at 29:26)
- "I am not even going to try to summarize Mark LeClair's
presentation. Much of the material is way over my head but will say
that the experimental data he has presented is compelling." (SmartScarecrow;
September 20, 2012)
- George Miley, University of Illinois
- Patent Awarded
- US Patent Office Grants LENR Patent
- The United States Patent Office might be changing its mind about cold fusion. The office has apparently granted long time low energy nuclear reaction (LENR) researcher George H. Miley a patent on something called Dislocation Site Formation Techniques. These involve the loading and unloading hydrogen and core formation.
(EnergyCatalyzer3; September 21, 2012)
- Prof. George
Miley: CF/LANR Patent - "George Miley has been granted a patent on LENR-related technology.
I'm not sure of the full implications of this patent, but it would seem to be good news for Dr. Miley and the LENR/CF fields.
(LENR-ColdFusion; September 13, 2012)
- After the patent to Miley's up to Rossi?
- She left yesterday on the internet the news that on July 24 last year was awarded the first U.S. patent for a device that uses the so-called cold fusion. This is the Patent n ° 8227020 filed by Prof. George H. Miley , professor emeritus of physics of the ' University of Illinois .
(22Passi; September 25, 2012)
- Cold Fusion, E-Cat, the first patent approved in the U.S. - The device invented by Andrea Rossi the issue of patents is still doubtful, but in the meantime has been approved in the U.S. the first patent for a device which would function as a reactor in cold fusion . To get it was George H. Miley, a researcher who has been involved in the field of LENR
.(NextMe.it; September 27, 2012)
- George Miley working on 3-30KW LANR designs
- "Dr. George Miley's .... results demonstrate a COP of 7 after a few minutes but rises to a COP of 70 over 4 hours. However, it appears that the nanoparticles he is using begin to break down after 4 hours. They are working on methods to try to overcome this problem and already have conceptual designs for a 3KW home unit and 30KW industrial unit.
(LENR-ColdFusion; Sept. 21, 2012)
- Brian Ahern
- Rome High School
- All videos HYDROBETATRON the OPEN TEST
- (Email by the project team dell'IIS Pirelli) (22Passi; September 26, 2012)
- The testing engineer. Abundo with Hbeta
- Here below links to the latest movies published by Ing. Abundo, movies that relate to the first comparative measurements carried out on the device
Hydrotron. The surveys for when it concerns the heat are still kind of thermometer, the calorimetric set-up (as mentioned in the movie) is under construction.
(22Passi; September 25, 2012)
- Ugo Abundo -
Translation of 22Passi, with 6-part video embedded. (LENRNews.eu;
September 25, 2012)
- General Cold Fusion
Coin LENR Experiment - There's an interesting discussion going
on over at the vortex-l mailing list about an experimental setup that
may be able to demonstrate an LENR effect using nickel coins. The
discussion is based on work done by Chuck Sites, who describes an
experiment he conducted many years ago in which he uses a nickel coin...
(E-CatWorld; September 23, 2012)
- Cold Fusion Conspiracy Ebook Chapter 1:
"Introduction to Cold Fusion"
- This article is a short abstract of the Ebook: "Cold Fusion Conspiracies"
If you own a website related to Cold fusion/Lenr and you want a full copy to redistribute to your visitors, please write to ebook[at]coldfusion3.com
(ColdFusion3; September 24, 2012)
- EPRI and Toyota
- Toyotas and Kobe Universitys Progress in LENR
(Part 3) - This article continues the story of the development of low-energy nuclear reaction nanomaterial research in Japan. After researchers at Kobe University reported their work on the nanomaterial and hydrogen-isotope-gas absorption method of LENRs in 2009, researchers at the Toyota Central Research and Development Laboratories attempted a replication within a year.
(New Energy Times; September 26, 2012)
- Development Path of LENR Nanomaterial Research in Japan
(Part 2) - This article reviews highlights of low-energy nuclear reaction research that uses the nanomaterial and hydrogen-isotope-gas absorption method. Most of the work originated in several Japanese universities. In the last few years, this research has also been sponsored by Technova, a Toyota subsidiary. Researchers at the Toyota Central Research and Development Laboratories in Nagakute, Aichi, Japan, have also begun experiments in this LENR method.
(New Energy Times; September 25, 2012)
- EPRI and Toyota Resume Support for LENR Research
- After a decade-long absence from low-energy nuclear reaction research, the Electric Power Research Institute in Palo Alto, Calif., has sponsored work in the field. Recent LENR work by researchers at Toyota Central Research and Development Laboratories in Nagakute, Aichi, Japan, shows that Toyota also is seriously interested in the field. Another Toyota subsidiary, Technova, has sponsored recent LENR research in Japan.
(New Energy Times; September 24, 2012)
- LENRWiki.eu : first article
- Our Wiki "lenrwiki.eu" start with it's first article "Cold Fusion".
The article is very incomplete, but the content is already very good. (LENRNews.eu;
September 21, 2012)
Barr: The Peace and Freedom Challenge For All - Last night I
said the word "nuclear" in a room full of lefties and lived!
Peace and Freedom Party Presidential Candidate Roseanne Barr spoke at a
fundraising event in Venice California. My girlfriend Suzy Williams was
performing a set (
(ColdFusionNow; September 23, 2012)
- The big guns!
- "FORMS OF NON-METALLIC, monoatomic OF TRANSITION ELEMENTS" on behalf of: CONCORD RESEARCK CORPORATION PHOENIX, ARIZONA (USA).
Describes orbitally rearranged monoatomic transition elements, non-metallic, stable, chosen from the group comprising cobalt, nickel, copper, silver, gold, palladium, platinum, ruthenium, rhodium, iridium and osmium having
(22Passi; June 20, 1989)
- THE WAVEMAKER Upcoming Film Featuring Irving Dardik (Needs Your
Vote [TODAY -- CLOSES AT 5 PM (Pacific?)]) - There's an upcoming film called THE WAVEMAKER which features Dr. Irving Dardik and his Superwave Principle and includes appearances by Martin Fleischmann, Robert Duncan, and Michael McKubre.
The filmmakers are seeking votes to get Indiewires
"Project of the Month" which will win them a consultation with the Tribeca Film Institute.
(ColdFusionNow; September 25, 2012)
about The Believers Film - Here's a heads up about an
announcement that will be made later today about a new documentary film,
"The Believers" produced by 137 Films. The film is about the history
and current state of the cold fusion field. I am told that a new web
site will be launched and an announcement about the... (E-CatWorld;
September 20, 2012)
- Exposed to The Republic
- Do you remember what the combined daily La Repubblica twenty years ago writing about cold fusion?
Since the Republic has left unanswered any request for clarification on how "seasoned" the news of the death of Martin Fleischmann August 9 last year
(22Passi; September 27, 2012)
- How LENR will Affect Strategic Sectors of the Economy Such as Energy
- The commercialization of low energy nuclear reaction (LENR) or cold fusion will have a profound effect on many sectors of the economy and many industries. This effect will be seen in some segments of the economy before others. So where will LENR's effects first be felt?
(ColdFusion3; September 22, 2012)
- Data Centers are Vast Users of Energy, LENR could be the Answer
- The New York Times has discovered that data centers the giant banks of servers that the internet and the cloud operate on are vast users of electricity. The Times estimates that data centers currently waste about 90% of the electricity they draw from the grid.
(EnergyCatalyzer3; September 23, 2012)
Giant Step Forward in Hot Nuclear Fusion - "ITER will be ready to test its fusion
reactor in about 2019 or 2020, and will trigger the reaction by
containing the plasma fuel in powerful magnetic fields, and then heating
it with particle beams and radio waves. (OilPrice; September 25, 2012)
- ICCF-17 Abstracts Unavailable to Public
- Note: New Energy Times is working on several exciting scientific news articles that will publish next week. Meanwhile, here is an open letter we just sent to ICCF-17 conference chairmen Sunwon Park and Frank Gordon.
(New Energy Times; September 21, 2012)
- Mainstream 0
# # #
What You Can Do
- Pass this on to your friends and favorite news sources.
- Click to Tweet: https://clicktotweet.com/X7vMj
- Subscribe to our E-Cat
- Let professionals in the renewable energy sector know about the promise of
- Subscribe to our general newsletter
to stay abreast of the latest, greatest developments in the free energy
- Help us manage the PESWiki
feature page on Rossi's technology.
PESN Coverage of E-Cat
For a more exhaustive listing, see News:Rossi_Cold_Fusion
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- November 22, 2012
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- November 15, 2012
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- November 8, 2012
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- November 1, 2012
Weekly -- October 25, 2012
Weekly -- October 18, 2012
Andrea Rossi's Black Box -- by Popular Science (PESN; October 16,
Penon High-Temperature E-Cat Test Results Posted (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- October 11, 2012 (PESN)
Weekly -- October 4, 2012 (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- September 27, 2012 (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- September 20, 2012 (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- September 13, 2012 (PESN)
2012 E-Cat Conference Report: 1 MW E-Cat Ready (PESN; September
September 9: Andrea Rossi Q&A, Panel Discussion, Interview
Gives Third-Party Test Results from Hot Cat
Weekly -- September 6, 2012 (PESN; September 6, 2012)
E-Cat Conference in Zurich (PESWiki;
August 31, 2012)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- August 30, 2012 (PESN)
A Barrel of a Hundred High Temperature E-Cats (PESN;
August 30, 2012)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- August 23, 2012 (PESN)
Existence of 1,200C E-Cat Test Report Confirmed (PESN;
August 22, 2012)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- August 16, 2012 (PESN)
about Hot Cat Test Data Leaker (PESN;
August 13, 2012)
Stunning Third Party E-Cat Test Report Details Leaked During NIWeek (PESN;
August 11, 2012)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- August 9, 2012 (PESN)
Mainstream Coverage of Fleischmann's Death Mentions Nothing of Technology Nearing Marketplace (PESN;
August 8, 2012)