Accuses Defkalion of Lies and Megalomania - Christos Stremmenos, a
member of the board of Defkalion Green Technologies Inc., has posted a bold
statement slamming his company for lying, making false accusations, and for
being afflicted with the mental pathology of Megalomania. (PESN;
October 12, 2011)
Previous saga, in chronological sequence.
- Rossi Terminates Defkalion's E-Cat Rights and License
In a stunning announcement, Andrea Rossi has reported on his blog -- the Journal of Nuclear Physics -- that the licensing agreement between his company and Defkalion Green Technologies Inc. has been terminated. What are the ramifications of this turn of events? First 1 MW plant will be in USA.
(PESN; August 7, 2011)
- An E-Cat Full of Lies - Rossi or
Defkalion? - Andrea Rossi has announced that he has terminated the licensing agreement with Defkalion Green Technologies Inc., and states Defkalion has never built or tested an E-Cat or Hyperion unit. This contradicts the countless statements from Defkalion representatives. Either Defkalion or Rossi is lying. Who is being honest and who is not?
(PESN; August 7, 2011)
- Defkalion Responds; Ignores Rossi's Accusation
- Andrea Rossi, the inventor of the E-Cat (Energy Catalyzer), recently announced that he had canceled the licensing agreement with Defkalion Green Technologies Inc. Now, Defkalion has responded via a statement to Ny Teknik, but avoided addressing Rossi's most critical accusation -- the claim they have not built a working reactor.
(PESN; August 8, 2011)
- Rossi Gives Reason for Split from Defkalion; Repeats Accusation
- As Defkalion Green Technologies Inc. continues to remain silent about the accusation that they have never built or tested reactors, Andrea Rossi continues to make statements -- including the accusation that Defkalion was never given the information to build a reactor. To elicit a response from Defkalion, an open letter has been sent.
(PESN; August 9, 2011)
- Defkalion Responds in Support of Rossi
- An official response from Defkalion states that their Hyperion products are a highly engineered advancement of the initial lab version of Rossi's E-Cat concept, and that Rossi signed off on all their improvements, and that they are preparing to launch product as planned.
(PESN; August 10, 2011)
- Do Hyperions Dream of E-Cat Reactor Cores?
- Defkalion Green Energy Inc. claims to have produced final products, but still will not answer two critical questions about the reactor cores at the heart of their systems. Also, Defkalion, who is pressing forward, states that an interesting citation that was posted on an internet list did not originate from their company.
(PESN; August 11, 2011)
Release Text - Andrea Ross and EFA S.R.L. announce that they have
terminated the agreement with Praxen/Defkalion Green Technologies for the
production of E-cats; Bologna-Roma (Italy), August 4th 2011 (published at NyTeknik)
(reverse chronological sequence)
- Rossi-Defkalion Still Divorced (e-Cat
News; Aug. 12, 2011)
- Greek Media: Rossi and Defkalion back together
(Cold Fusion Now; Aug. 11, 2011)
- Defkalion Response To Split : E-Cats VS Hyperions?
(Cold Fusion Now; Aug. 10, 2011)
- Andrea Rossi – The Trillion Dollar Man
(ECatNews; Aug. 9, 2011)
- Andrea Rossi's E-Cataclysm?
- overview of the situation (EV World; Aug. 8, 2011)
- Updates on the break between Rossi and
Defkalion (22Passi; Aug. 8, 2011)
- 22Passi Comments
- Defkalion Rossi Divorce (E-Cat
News; Aug. 7, 2011)
- Press Release: Rossi Terminates Relationship with Defkalion Green Technologies, Will Not Build E-Cats in Greece
(E-Cat World; Aug. 7, 2011)
- Andrea Rossi Terminate Relation With Defkalion
(E-Cat Fusion; Aug. 7, 2011)
- E-cat Test in Greece Called Off
(Cold Fusion 3; Aug. 7, 2011)
- Rossi Breaks Defkalion Deal
(EnergyCatalyzer3; Aug. 7, 2011)