You are here: PureEnergySystems.com
> News > February
LENR-to-Market Digest -- March 6, 2014
Highlights this week include: the people at IH "believe in the work they do"; H-Cat video, crowfunding for quantification; Lattice Energy transmutation; MIT LENR demo dialogue; disruptive, strategic shock; NASA & LENR Aircraft; Mitsubishi LENR patent; 2 upcoming events; Blacklight's semi-continuous plasma.
Pure Energy Systems News
Once again, we bring you a compilation of the news about the
various LENR companies since our February
20 compilation. The compilation only contained updates from E-CatWorld, and
was not completed with the other sources, so those older sources are included in
this compilation, back to the Feb. 5 compilation.
I never linked up to that February
20 compilation from our main news, so you may not have seen it, unless you
linked to it from ThisWeekInFreeEnergy.
Mainstream news sources are
indicated with the yellow highlight.
See also Cold Fusion Times.
- LENR Companies
- Rossi, Leonardo Corp - E-Cat
Rossi on the Mood at Industrial Heat
- "We are working very hard and very well. The mood is the one of people that believe in the work they do."
(E-CatWorld; February 21, 2014)
E-Cat: Increased energy density for the Hot Cat
- New claims about the Hot Cat of Andrea Rossi: significantly improved energy density.
(GreenStyle.it; February 12, 2014)
- Will Government Regulations Speed Up E-Cat Adoption?
- I thought Steven Karels made a very good point on the Journal of Nuclear Physics in response to a question I put to Andrea Rossi there. My question to Rossi was about how long he…
(E-CatWorld; February 21, 2014)
- Rossi on Cold Fusion Criticism: ‘Victimism is Syndrome of Impotence’
- There’s an interesting comment on the Journal of Nuclear Physics by Andrea Rossi in response to a post by a reader who draws Rossi’s attention to the book Excess Heat by Charles G. Beaudette which covers the cold fusion story since the time of Fleischmann and Pons and the negative and hostile reaction from the scientific community.
(E-CatWorld; March 4, 2014)
- Rossi Defends Hot Fusion Research
- Hot fusion has been in the news lately, especially after the National Ignition Facility reported
achieving an ‘overunity event’, in which more energy was produced than consumed for a tiny fraction of a second.
(E-CatWorld; March 5, 2014)
- Open answer about LENR/Cold Fusion to a consensual anti-scientific science
apologist - Today I found that article reporting the announce of Cherokee fund and industrial Heat, about buying E-cat technology... Nothing worth new except that astounding closing message:
"Reminder: Cold fusion has not been verified by science and has been rejected. So I do not allow cold fusion advocates to post claims that it’s being verified all over the world."
So since censorship is announced, I publish here that open answer. The occasion to answer many similar believers in consensus.
(LENRNews.eu; February 17, 2014)
- Warm home with € 20 per year. "With e-cat is now possible"
- CASE / Paying the heating only € 20 per year? You can, at least according to Andrea Rossi, the engineer who invented the E-cat, the reactor that promises to achieve cold fusion. A single cartridge recyclable based nickel powder and "the saving is guaranteed." Miracle or Illusion?
(IffarItaliani; February 21, 2014)
- 192 laser one step closer to nuclear fusion
- In the U.S. clean energy appears around the corner, but also the 'cold fusion' Italian has landed in America Leaving the field of nuclear fusion and entering one of the "Cold Fusion", it seems that the method of Rossi and Focardi (which got a few supporters in Italy) has taken off.
(SuperMoney.eu; February 19, 2014)
- H-Cat Open Source
- New H-Cat Video
- ... posted on Youtube by someone who goes by the name ‘Woopy’, who has been doing quite a bit of experimenting with HHO gas and material taken from a catalytic converter. This video shows him inserting a syringe into the middle of a piece of catalytic material, and flowing the HHO gas on the inside of the catalyst which brings about a reaction which can be easily seen in the video.
(E-CatWorld; February 23, 2014)
- E-Cat World HHO Experiment/Crowdfunding Proposal [Update: Fundraising Goal Achieved]
- I’m pleased to post a proposed experiment sent to me by Alan Smith, the Managing Director of London-based startup Leap Forward Laboratory, Ltd. Leap Forward Lab will move into a permanent home in late summer,…
(E-CatWorld; February 26, 2014)
- Idea: An E-Cat World H-Cat Challenge
- There have been a lot of interesting reports and videos that show that HHO gas, when fed into a catalytic substrate, produce a spectacular reaction of light and heat. I am interested in seeing if…
(E-CatWorld; February 24, 2014)
- Lattice Energy LLC
Energy LLC's LENR Process Could Create Gold and Platinum?
- Metals specialist, Kitco, reports that Chicago company headed by
Lewis Larsen (of Widom-Larsen theory) is moving forward in their
R&D process toward not only creating energy, but creating
precious metals at the same time. (PESWiki; February 26,
- Lewis Larsen of Lattice Energy LLC on LENR and Transmutation
- ... article published on the Kitco Tech Metals Insider page about Lattice Energy LLC, in which the company’s president and CEO, Lewis Larsen discusses his company and thoughts about LENR.
(E-CatWorld; February 26, 2014)
- Lattice Energy LLC – “Revolutionary LENRs Could Power Future Aircraft and Other Systems”
- Lewis Larsen, one of the co-promoter of Widom-Larsen-Srivastava theory, CEO of Lattice Energy LLC published yesterday slides about LENR application for planes, and further, bringing new documents and ideas.
(LENRNews.eu; February 18, 2014)
- Mitch Swartz, JET
- MIT Scientists Discover Secret to Cold Fusion
- by Jeremy Rys - I recently attended the 2014 cold fusion IAP course at MIT in Cambridge, MA put together by Dr. Peter Hagelstein and Dr. Mitchell Swartz.
(ExposingtheTruth; February 18, 2014)
- Major LENR Demonstrations Held
- Mitchell Swartz of Jet Energy again demonstrated and lectured about his NANOR and Phusor cold fusion devices at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology MIT on Jan. 27.
(ColdFusion3; February 7, 2014)
great little MIT video - A small (under 10 minute) video
about the MIT course has been put up. I like it because it
is short enough, and it really summarizes some of the reasons that
others have had so much trouble getting LENR going. (NickelPower;
February 8, 2014)
- My Cold Fusion Adventure
- My friend Jeremy Rys aka AlienScientist posted a video on YouTube about Cold Fusion the other day. MIT Cold Fusion – The Revolution Have Begun I like the video because its goes back to the basics and explains what actually happened with Cold Fusion and why we are still burning up fossil fuel instead of using cheap and clean energy.
(DrBoblog; February 12, 2014)
- “The Cold Fusion Revolution is Here – Time to Change the World”
- The MIT IAP Cold Fusion 101 course taught by Dr. Peter Hagelstein and Dr. Mitchell Swartz was attended by Cold Fusion Now’s Jeremy Rys of Alien Scientist and all five days […]
(ColdFusionNow; February 8, 2014)
- Nanor Technology at MIT
- I managed to attend the last day of the IAP 101 Class for Cold Fusion at MIT in Boston with Mitch Swartz and Peter Hagelstein. It seems I had not missed out a lot the other days.
(DrBoblog; February 9, 2014)
- General Cold Fusion
- Disruptive Energy Generation
- Many readers will say, “What the @#!*% is LENR?” Basically it is a form of energy where hydrogen interacts with nickel to create excess heat. LENR is not radioactive and there are no waste products.
(ExchangeMagazine; February 6, 2014)
- Who ignites the sun fire first?
- Perhaps there is already a winner. The Italian engineer Andrea Rossi any case, claims he has brought to market a device, which he called E-Cat. It is not based on the classic cold fusion. Rather, nickel powder and hydrogen are introduced into the reactor, to some mysterious catalysts
~February 9, 2014)
- NASA LENR Aircraft Presentation Published [Updated: Rossi Comments and Hints]
- The NASA Aeronautics Research Institute (NARI) held a ‘Seedling Seminar’ during the last week of February to consider ‘potentially revolutionary’ innovative ideas in aviation. One presentation was by Doug Wells, a systems analyst at the…
(E-CatWorld; March 1, 2014)
- Future Strategic Issues/Future Warfare [Circa 2025] Dennis Bushnell – NASA – LENR
- LENR, ZPE, Graphene, Nanotechnology, Robotics,Virtual IT, Supercomputers, Artificial Intelligence, and Bioengineering; all these arts of science and advanced technologies are of interest in this document. Everyone working in these scientific fields should review this document, […]
(ColdFusionNow; February 14, 2014)
- NASA LENR Aircraft
- NASA Aeronautics Research Institute is currently showcasing some of their innovative concepts developed by NASA researchers, primarily featuring work from the Seedling Phase 2 and Seedling Phase 1. One of the concepts featured in a live video stream session today was the LENR Aircraft.
(NewEnergyTreasure; February 25, 2014)
- UK Ministry of Defence Document Lists Cold Fusion as ‘Credible Strategic Shock’
- ... a document published by the British Ministry of Defence titled “Global Strategic Trends out to 2040″. The publication was last updated on October 17, 2013, and is an attempt to provide forecasting and guidance about the development of world conditions, and especially about influences that could lead to disruption and destabilization.
(E-CatWorld; February 20, 2014)
- Regulation Crowdfunding could Jump Start LENR Industry
- The JOBS Act passed by Congress in 2012 allows a company to raise up to $1 million in a year by selling equities to the public through Regulation Crowdfunding.
(ColdFusion3; February 21, 2014)
- Investing in LENR/Cold Fusion
- With the LENR/Cold Fusion field advancing every day smart money is watching carefully. There will be countless opportunities to benefit from this revolutionary technology. Here are a few ways to invest:
(ColdFusionNow; March 2, 2014)
- ColdFusionNow.org Accepting Bitcoin Donations
- ColdFusionNow.Org is pleased to announce that is has started accepting donations in the form of Bitcoin.
Your donation supports news analysis, education, and advocacy for the science and […]
(ColdFusionNow; March 5, 2014)
- ECW Now Accepting User-Submitted Posts
- I’m always grateful to readers of E-Cat World for posting comments and sending me emails about interesting information pertaining to topics we discuss on the site.
(E-CatWorld; March 3, 2014)
- LENR forum 2.0
- As some have seen as we have renewed LENR forum. Better structure and layout.
Faster logging in, use your existing accounts to Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus.
(LENRNews.eu; March 4, 2014)
- My Valentine’s Day card to my dear and to Cold Fusion/LENR
- Today is Valentine's Day, and The Guardian took the opportunity to present some Valentine's Day cards dedicated to scientist...
One nasty one against Cold Fusion and hopeless love shocked me. (LENRNews.eu;
February 14, 2014)
- US Energy Department Admits Commercially Viable Energy is not its Job
- A slip of the tongue by a high official of the US Department of Energy in recent Congressional testimony might reveal why that organization has little or no interest in cutting edge technologies such as Low Energy Nuclear Reaction (LENR).
(EnergyCatalyzer3; February 18, 2014)
- March 10th, 2014, USA/Iowa, conference
(RRTTC) : LENR: The Promise of Clean and Affordable Energy - A conference is planned for March 10th in Iowa, sponsored by RRTTC (the Recycling & Reuse Technology Transfer Center).
The flyer of the conference does not say much: "Join us for this presentation to learn about Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR). This relatively new technology was discovered in 1989 by two electrochemists at the University of Utah. A few determined scientists around the world continued this research to fully develop this technology with a few small companies who are on the verge of commercializing products that use this technology. This technology allows controlled fusion of hydrogen into helium in small modular reactors that can fit on a table top. The result is abundant thermal energy, with no radiation dangers, no radioactive byproducts, and no combustion of fossil fuels. The cost of the hydrogen, the necessary materials and the catalysts are but a small fraction of the cost of traditional fossil fuels. Could this be the possible energy solution of the future?"
(LENRNews.eu; February 17, 2014)
- Preregistration Open for MIT Cold Fusion Colloquium, March 21-23, 2014
- A web page has been set up to provide information about the upcoming 2014 Cold Fusion [Lattice Assisted Nuclear Reaction] Colloquium at MIT in Cambridge, Massachusetts. It is being held on the 25th anniversary of…
(E-CatWorld; February 22, 2014)
- 2014 Cold
Fusion/LANR Colloquium at MIT - Make plans now to attend the 2014 Cold Fusion/LANR Colloquium Friday, March 21 – Sunday March 23, 2014 at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Massachusetts, US.
To register, go […] (ColdFusionNow; February 23, 2014)
- Cold fusion: a conference at MIT on 21 and 23 March
- Every now and then we come back to take care of all the world that revolves around LENR but it is owned by Andrea Rossi . Among the protagonists, as you will remember, you are responsible for JET Energy, in some way connected with MIT .
(GreenStyle.it; ~Feb. 25, 2014)
- Off Topic / Tangential
- Blacklight Power
- British Schoolboy Youngest ‘Fusioneer’ Ever
- Here’s a short video from the BBC which features the achievement of a 13 year-old British schoolboy, Jamie Edwards, who became the youngest person ever to build a nuclear fusion reactor.
(E-CatWorld; March 6, 2014)
# # #
What You Can Do
- See Suggestions for How to Get Involved with the Roll-out of Exotic Free Energy
- Pass this on to your friends and favorite news sources.
- Subscribe to our E-Cat
- Let professionals in the renewable energy sector know about the promise of
- Subscribe to our general newsletter
to stay abreast of the latest, greatest developments in the free energy
PESN Coverage of LENR
For a more exhaustive listing, see News:Rossi_Cold_Fusion
Digest -- May 16, 2015 - Domestic heater E-Cat photo, long
self-sustain periods, size getting smaller (PESN)
Digest -- March 7, 2015 - photos of 1 MW E-Cat with 30,000 components;
rudimentary direct-to-elec. achieved (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Digest -- January 30, 2015 - New report by Alexander Parkhomov showing excess heat in E-Cat
LENR-to-Market Digest -- January 22, 2015 - McKubre reports on a variation of Rossi's 3rd party test in Lugano
A Late Night Speculative Raving From Hank Mills - (PESN; October
Andrea Rossi's E-Cat Devours Lockheed's Hypothetical Compact Fusion Reactor - (PESN; October
The Inconel Mouse of Andrea Rossi's E-Cat - (PESN; October
Hell Freezes Over: Brian Ahern's Doubts on E-Cat Test Resolved - (PESN; October
Leaked Second Paper With High Magnification of Rossi's Nickel Particles Brings Replication Closer - (PESN; October
Sterling Allan on Coast to Coast AM about E-Cat breakthrough - (PESN; October
Revealed – The Four Horsemen of Andrea Rossi's E-CatLithium Iron Nickel
Hydrogen - (PESN; October 10, 2014)
Fuel Analysis and Validation Paper Posted October 8, 2014 - (PESWiki;
October 9, 2014)
Digest -- August 22, 2014 - Safety Certification Obtained for Low and High Temperature E-Cats
LENR-to-Market Digest -- April 9, 2014 - Rumblings about pending E-Cat test results
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- March 6, 2014 - Lattice Energy transmutation (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Digest -- February 20, 2014 - Rossi Hopes to Retrofit Coal Power Plants With
LENR-to-Market Digest -- February 5, 2014 - Nanors availability announced at Cold Fusion 101 at
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- January 30, 2014 - Industrial Heat acquires E-Cat
LENR to Market Digest, January 22, 2014
- Blacklight Power claims MW capability (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Digest -- January 6, 2014 - Cherokee identified as
Rossi's partner (PESN)