PES/NEST $5 Billion exotic free energy international budget
Someone made the great suggestion that we outline what we would do with
five billion dollars. This is the beginnings of that exercise. Your constructive
input is welcome.
Pure Energy Systems News
Someone suggested recently that I pull together a $5 billion budget for
(Pure Energy Systems) PES
Network, Inc., New Energy Systems Trust
and New Energy Congress types of
activities that I'm engaged in.
I thought that was a good suggestion. My first impression was this wouldn't be
hard at all to come up with a proposed budget outline.
It's how much the U.S. spends in Afghanistan in a month.
While we're not in a position to fully develop the particulars of this budget,
we can give a general idea about how we would put $5 billion to use to
grow this industry and help the planet be a better place. No, not just a better
place, but help prevent a meltdown of society and replace that possibility with a
prosperous future for all mankind.
Energy is involved in everything nowadays, and free energy is all about
freedom and empowerment.
We welcome your input on this budget. And, if you have an extra $5 billion looking for a worthy cause, we hope you'll consider teaming up with us.
- Start with $5 million, at the ratios suggested below
- Increase by an order of magnitude every 6 months, depending on milestone
- So by two years, the outlay would be a total of $5 billion
- By then, the revenue stream should be adequate to propagate future growth
and pay off investors
- Modify proportions over time according to reality and strategy
Exotic Free Energy
Investing in Mature FE Techs: $4 billion
- Incubation services for emerging technologies
- Testing and certification
- Engineering for production
- Professional services
- Alternative technology interests (in addition to exotic free energy)
- Biodiesel distribution [establish local plants worldwide so that the
transportation infrastructure is more resilient, being able to grow
their own fuel]
- Waste to energy [turn pollution into energy, including from ocean
- Water desalination, purification, from air
- Indoor organic growing
- Milestone: invest in validated overunity technology nearing market
- Revenues from power purchase agreements, royalties, license fees, equity
Seed Capital: $500 million
- Assist promising technologies during deep R&D phase
- Milestone: validate as being overunity and non-conventional
- Revenue from stock options or equity, royalties, license fees
No-Strings-Attached: $50 million
- Assist promising technologies just starting out
- Milestone: fund one exotic that is validated as being overunity and
- Revenues from royalties (due to non-contractual loyalty) as some of these
end up going to market
Vetting Agency: $25 million
To screen the industry to find, verify, and quantify/assess the most
- Several full-time experts in each of the major areas: LENR,
Electromagnetic, Plasma, Magnet Motors, Gravity Motors
- Equipment or access to equipment to do all necessary validation tests.
- Personnel trained, or access to trained personnel to carry out all
necessary validation tests
- Milestone, set up screening such that 90% of bogus/frauds are detected
before any visits are made. Nothing gets funded unless it is proven to be
overunity and is non-conventional.
- Revenues from services rendered, but mostly this will be funds-consuming
more than funds-generating
Open Source: $50 million
This is to be able to buy out inventors with good technologies that would be conducive to open sourcing. They should be happy with an up-front buyout with royalties.
If a case can be made for a larger budget than this, then it can be drawn from
the main investment budget.
- Buy out inventor interest to share technology with world
- FE Technologies need to be adequately 1) simple, 2) inexpensive to build,
3) substantial power output, 4) unencumbered IP, 5) not impaired by inventor
- Milestone 1: get at least one low-energy generator project
- Revenues from royalties requested on all commercial transactions: plans,
translations, kits, components, completed units, franchises
Free Energy Mall: $20 million
- With distribution hubs on each continent
- Leading energy products
- Auxiliary components, such as inverters, transfer switches, batteries
- Experimental supplies
- Milestone 1: Get virtual storefront with at least one practical kit for
- Revenue from sales, advertising, and franchises
Free Energy News and TV: $200 million
Over the past century, the corrupt powers that be have been investing a huge amount of money into turning media into propaganda for their agenda; and it has been very effective. As long as people believe what they're told by the mainstream media, they don't wake up to the corruption. We need to put a significant portion of funds into turning that around by supporting the alternative media and getting our message onto their platforms worldwide. This isn't just a US issue.
- Sponsor other alternative media, get the message out through their
- Daily exotic FE news
- Weekly, monthly, yearly recaps
- Reality show
- Consciousness meme: Free energy is about freedom, if we want FE, we need
to deserve freedom
- Milestone: double PES 2013 traffic
- Revenue from advertising, sponsorships, T-Shirts, bumper stickers, mugs
Free Energy Education: $100 million
Another institution the corrupt powers that be have focused on is education,
propagandizing them. We need to be able to
introduce education tools for K-12 as well as for colleges and universities that
bring "outside-the-box" technologies back into the box (box =
mainstream). This, also, is internationally needed.
- Establish grants for K-12 material development, as well as for first four
years of college
- Establish university grants for students to pursue these hitherto
"unconventional" modalities in their graduate studies
- Revenue from sales of educational materials, expos, fairs
Legal Department: $30 million
- Advise inventors on IP questions
- Help inventors procure IP, drawing up and filing patents
- Draw up license boilerplates
- Internal legal matters
- Revenue from services rendered
Translation Department: $10 million
This is an international movement. While services like Google translate are
good for getting an approximation, they are inadequate for the level of
precision that will be needed when accurately describing functioning systems.
- Coordinate translation for personnel during international trips
- Translate key PES material into all major languages
- Translate educational materials into all major languages
- Milestone: translate the top 5 exotic FE technologies into ten major
- Revenue from traffic and from open source plans and educational materials
Political Action / Lobbying: $15 million
Another area where the corrupt powers that be have usurped things is in the
political climate around the world. We need to devote some effort to the
political process, to bring our message before lawmakers worldwide.
- Milestone: prepare and present a 10-page "legislators education"
package for government leaders worldwide
- Revenue: tax incentives make power purchase agreements easier
Depends on where the money comes from. You only pay taxes on income.
Total: $5 billion
# # #
What You Can Do
- See Suggestions for How to Get Involved with the Roll-out of Exotic Free Energy
- Pass this on to your friends and favorite news sources.
- Donate to PES Network
to help us keep this news and directory and networking service going.
- Subscribe to our newsletter
to stay abreast of the latest, greatest developments in the free energy
- Let professionals in the renewable energy sector know about the promise of