You are here: PureEnergySystems.com
> News > February
LENR-to-Market Digest -- February 5, 2014
Highlights this week include: Nanors availability announced at Cold Fusion 101 at MIT; Blackligh Power demo video; Justin Church's H-Cat; Passing of Sven Kullander and CF founding skeptic, John R. Huizenga; Inquiring minds revisit cold fusion.
Pure Energy Systems News
Once again, we bring you a compilation of the news about the
various LENR companies since our January
Mainstream news sources are
indicated with the yellow highlight.
See also Cold Fusion Times.
- LENR Companies
- Rossi, Leonardo Corp - E-Cat
- Stewart: Inquiring minds revisit cold fusion
- Dust off the Nobel prizes. ...Posted on
the announcement by Industrial Heat moves the LENR E-Cat from the world of supposition and suppose to the real possibility that it will be produced and moved into the public arena.
(Roanoke Times; February 3, 2014)
- Rossi on the E-Cat Factory
- For a long time Andrea Rossi has spoken about preparing for mass production of E-Cats and has mentioned on numerous occasions the preparation of a factory where E-Cat product would be manufactured. On the Journal…
(E-CatWorld; January 30, 2014)
- New Poll on the ‘Cherokee Effect’
- I just added a new poll (see bottom left sidebar) about how the latest confirmation of the involvement of Cherokee Industrial Partners / Industrial Heat with Andrea Rossi has affected people’s attitudes about the validity…
(E-CatWorld; January 31, 2014)
- Cold fusion, an E-cat to feed electric cars. The experiment started
- Cold fusion is a much discussed topic literally be able to split into two public opinion. The world of cold fusion is always in turmoil and come from different parts of interesting news.
(realtofantasia.blogspot.fr; January 31, 2014) (And it.ibtimes.com)
- Mitch Swartz, JET
- Final Report of Cold Fusion 101 Class at MIT: The NANOR Emerges
- Mitchell Swartz has started a new company called Nanortech where they
will be selling or leasing NANORS. If anyone seriously wants one, I
recommend you act now before the waiting list grows. (E-CatWorld; February
- New Report from Attendee of MIT Cold Fusion Seminar
- I didn’t want this comment from ECW reader Frechette to get buried, so I thought it deserved its own post. Thanks so much Frechette for this very interesting report — coupled with Barry Simon’s earlier reports, it helps give us a nice picture of what went on at MIT. (E-CatWorld; February
- Nanor Nanor
- MIT’s short course is on, once again. This time we have pictures of the amazing “Nanor” reactor that people at the course could sign up to get:
(NickelPower.org; January 29, 2014)
- Rocking out in Boston
- “There is no great genius without a mixture of madness” / Aristoteles [Updated 04.02.2014 ] / Aristotle [ / Update ] Hi Friends, I finally arrived in Down Town Boston on Wednesday. I went here to join the Introduction Class at MIT for Cold Fusion and to meet my friend Jeremy.
(drboblog.com; Jan 31, 2014)
- General Cold Fusion
- Conversation with Justin Church about the ‘H-Cat’
- I spent a very interesting hour or so this evening talking on the phone with Justin Church about his ‘H-Cat’ system which came to my attention earlier today. I have spent some time trying to learn as much as I can about the experiments he is doing
(E-CatWorld; February 1, 2014)
- Homemade LENR
- It’s been quite interesting lately reading and watching various comments and videos about the ‘H-Cat’ system that we’ve covered here lately. In addition to the scientific and technological discussions that are going on, there is…
(E-CatWorld; February 4, 2014)
- Rossi’s e-cat Sale only One of Several Cold Fusion News Stories
- There’s suddenly a lot of buzz about cold fusion or low energy nuclear reaction (LENR) out there on the web. The biggest stories are about Andrea Rossi’s sale of his ecat technology to Industrial Heat LLC but they’re only the tip of the iceberg.
(EnergyCatalyzer3; February 1, 2014)
- When, how and by who, will LENR Car be developed
- Today an Italian blog feature an article of ibTimes from early 2013 (translated) about cold fusion car.
This is time to think about one of the most dreamed application of LENR to every day life : The Cold Fusion car.
(LENRNews.eu; February 2, 2014)
- The Peak Oil Crisis: The Search for Cheap, Clean Energy
- There are now two new potential sources of energy which seem to be too good to be true. This is why most, upon hearing what they might offer, reject the notion that they can possibly be true. Water for fuel? Nonsense! Electricity for a tenth of the current price? Absurd!
(Falls Church News Press;
February 4, 2014)
- John Huizenga
- Swedish Physicist Sven Kullander Dies at 78
- Jed Rothwell has reported on Vortex-l (citing Wikipedia) that Sven Kullander, professor emeritus of High Energy Physics at Uppsala University, has died at age 78.
Dr. Kullander is known in the LENR community as one of the early observers of Andrea Rossi’s E-Cats.
(E-CatWorld; January 31, 2014)
- Blacklight Power
- Blacklight Power Releases Video of January 28th Demonstration
- Blacklight Power has just uploaded a video of the demonstration presented at its headquarters in Cranbury, NJ on January 28th, 2014.
The video can be seen at the link below. It runs for about 2 hours 15 minutes, but I noticed that the last few minutes seems to be corrupted.
(E-CatWorld; February 3, 2014)
- Blacklight Power CEO Mills Scheduled to Speak at Two New Public Events
- It looks like Blacklight Power is making a concerted effort to garner public interest following last week’s demonstration. Two new events are scheduled at which BLP’s CEO Randell Mills will be speaking about his technology in public forums.
The first event will be on February 6th at the Groundhog Day Investment Forum held at the Radisson-Warwick Hotel in Philadelphia,
Pennsylvania. The second event will be held at a Harvard Club of Princeton’s Pretty Brook Speaker Series event in Princeton,
(E-CatWorld; February 2, 2014)
- Roanoke Times
- Falls Church News Press
- Newswise 1
# # #
What You Can Do
- See Suggestions for How to Get Involved with the Roll-out of Exotic Free Energy
- Pass this on to your friends and favorite news sources.
- Subscribe to our E-Cat
- Let professionals in the renewable energy sector know about the promise of
- Subscribe to our general newsletter
to stay abreast of the latest, greatest developments in the free energy
PESN Coverage of LENR
For a more exhaustive listing, see News:Rossi_Cold_Fusion
LENR-to-Market Digest -- January 30, 2015 - New report by Alexander Parkhomov showing excess heat in E-Cat
LENR-to-Market Digest -- January 22, 2015 - McKubre reports on a variation of Rossi's 3rd party test in Lugano
A Late Night Speculative Raving From Hank Mills - (PESN; October
Andrea Rossi's E-Cat Devours Lockheed's Hypothetical Compact Fusion Reactor - (PESN; October
The Inconel Mouse of Andrea Rossi's E-Cat - (PESN; October
Hell Freezes Over: Brian Ahern's Doubts on E-Cat Test Resolved - (PESN; October
Leaked Second Paper With High Magnification of Rossi's Nickel Particles Brings Replication Closer - (PESN; October
Sterling Allan on Coast to Coast AM about E-Cat breakthrough - (PESN; October
Revealed – The Four Horsemen of Andrea Rossi's E-CatLithium Iron Nickel
Hydrogen - (PESN; October 10, 2014)
Fuel Analysis and Validation Paper Posted October 8, 2014 - (PESWiki;
October 9, 2014)
Digest -- August 22, 2014 - Safety Certification Obtained for Low and High Temperature E-Cats
LENR-to-Market Digest -- April 9, 2014 - Rumblings about pending E-Cat test results
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- March 6, 2014 - Lattice Energy transmutation (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Digest -- February 20, 2014 - Rossi Hopes to Retrofit Coal Power Plants With
LENR-to-Market Digest -- February 5, 2014 - Nanors availability announced at Cold Fusion 101 at
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- January 30, 2014 - Industrial Heat acquires E-Cat
LENR to Market Digest, January 22, 2014
- Blacklight Power claims MW capability (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Digest -- January 6, 2014 - Cherokee identified as
Rossi's partner (PESN)