You are here: PureEnergySystems.com
> News > January
Videos from Sterling's Visits to Brillouin's facilities in Berkeley and the SRI International
Brillouin CEO, Robert (Bob) W. George II, and SRI's Francis L. Tanzella,
Ph.D. stand in front of the HHT apparatus at Stanford Research Institute
(Eventually) five videos: 1) Inventor, Robert Godes' tour of the
Berkeley lab; 2) Chat in car; 3) Round Table discussion at SRI; 4) Fran
Tanzella's tour of SRI's set-up; 5) interview with Mike McKubre
Pure Energy Systems News
There is so much to say about my recent visit to Brillouin's technology in
Berkeley and SRI International. The write-up will have to come later. On this
page I've posted the videos.
1. Inventor, Robert Godes' tour of Brillouin's Berkeley lab
2. Chat in car with David Firshein, CFO and Bob George, CEO; about Finance
3. SRI Round Table
Here are a few excerpts from a round-table discussion we had at Stanford
Research Institute. I would have recorded the whole thing if I didn't have to
recharge my battery for the lab tour that took place later.
Three main topics covered in this excerpt collection:
- On "Nuclear" and Blacklight
- McKubre: Brillouin Closest to Market
- Difficulty of Sealing Against Hydrogen Leakage in Experimental LENR
4. Francis L Tanzella PhD tour of Brillouin's SRI International set up
5. Interview with Mike McKubre about Brillouin at SRI International
# # #
What You Can Do
- Pass this on to your friends and favorite news sources.
- Donate to PES Network
to help us keep this news and directory and networking service going.
- Subscribe to our newsletter
to stay abreast of the latest, greatest developments in the free energy
- Consider investing in Brillouin Energy Corporation.
- Let professionals in the renewable energy sector know about the promise of