You are here: PureEnergySystems.com
> News > October
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- October 3, 2013
Highlights this week include: ST Microelectronics files LENR patent;
two E-Cat validations ongoing; "doesn't defy laws of physics" --
Rossi; Defkalion controversies; update on Deuo Dynamics; Dennis Cravens Reports on NI Week Cold Fusion Demo.
Pure Energy Systems News
Once again, we bring you a compilation of various news items about the
various LENR companies since our September
19 compilation. So this report covers two weeks.
Mainstream news sources are
indicated with the yellow highlight.
See also Cold Fusion Times.
- LENR Companies
- Following Rossi’s E-Cat, Another Cold Fusion Device Attracts Commercial Interest
- Brillouin Energy has entered into its first international licensing agreement covering three nations. The firm is involved in on-going negotiations for other potential international partners. This makes the second Cold Fusion or Low Energy Nuclear Reaction (LENR) Lattice Assisted Nuclear Reaction (LANR) and Brillouin’s Controlled Electron Capture Reaction (CECR) idea to attract commercial interest.
September 19, 2013)
- ST Microelectronics
- ST Microelectronics Files LENR Patent
- The Switzerland-based company ST Microelectronics, one of the largest semiconductor companies in the world, has filed a patent application to the United States Patent Office for a Reactor for energy generation through low energy nuclear reactions (lenr) between hydrogen and transition metals and related method of energy generation. The application was filed in February of…
(E-CatWorld; September 23, 2013)
- Another LENR patent application
- The Switzerland-based company ST Microelectronics is one of the largest semiconductor companies in the world! They have filed a patent application to the United States Patent Office:
(NickelPower; September 25, 2013)
- Cold Fusion: ST Microelectronics focuses on LENR
- New competitors for Andrea Rossi? You can, at least according to what we read today on U.S. blogs that follow the events related to cold fusion . ST Microelectronics, Italian-French company with headquarters in Geneva, of which the Ministry of Economy and Finance holds a stake (such as Wikipedia reminds us), he filed a patent for a LENR reactor.
(GreenStyle.it; September 25, 2013)
- Rossi, Leonardo Corp - E-Cat
- A Patent Strategy Proposal for the E-Cat
- I would like to draw attention to a very interesting comment that has been submitted to the Journal of Nuclear Physics by inventor Jim Rice who provides a detailed patent strategy proposal for Andrea Rossi which I think makes quite a persuasive case as to how Rossi and Co. should proceed with protecting his intellectual…
(E-CatWorld; September 25, 2013)
- Andrea Rossi on R & D Process (Video)
- Here’s an interesting video clip from an interview conducted by Thomas Florek earlier this year with Andrea Rossi. Florek asks Rossi about the role that making mistakes plays in the research process — and Rossi responds.
He doesn’t provide any details about his technology here, but you
get a sense of the way that Rossi has approached his work over the
(E-CatWorld; September 24, 2013)
- Two Validations Ongoing
- Frank Acland asked Rossi if his commitments remain the same: “You speak of your Team’s sense of duty towards God and Mankind — which indicates to me you are looking beyond maximizing your personal and corporate profits....
What is the overriding goal that you hope to achieve?” Rossi’s reply was: “Make energy at much lower cost and without pollution.
Make jobs..." (ECatReport; September 30, 2013)
- Rossi E-cat Undergoing Third Party Validation and R&D
- Andre Rossi has once again let slip information that indicates his ecat low energy nuclear reaction (LENR) technology is no longer under his control. In a September 20, post on his blog Rossi stated that ecat validation and research and development (R&D) work is being shared with what he called a “Team.”
(ColdFusion; September 30, 2013)
- Andrea Rossi Making Measurements On Electrical Production
- Andrea Rossi has stated on the Journal of Nuclear Physics that he and his team have noticed a production of electricity in the operation of the E-Cat. This, of course, has the E-Cat community excited, and those attempting to reproduce the Rossi Effect strive for more information.
(ECatReport; September 24, 2013)
- Andrea Rossi Recaps His Development Of The Rossi Effect
- Responds to question: "can you please tell us a bit about your Eurica Moment, about that gift of God, when you have discofe3red the Seed of the Rossi Effect?”
He said: “The first time I discovered the Effect has been in the USA in 1996, when I got about 3 watts, melting some Ni grains using a battery of 4V as an energy source...."
(ECatReport; September 23, 2013)
- The Rossi Effect And The Laws Of Physics
- Andrea Rossi has said on many occasions that the science behind LENR is good, solid physics. Given the history of LENR and cold fusion, that is a significant statement. For 20 years, cold fusion has battled the reputation of being a pseudo-science.
(ECatReport; September 29, 2013)
- Rossi on his Restrictions
- People who have been following the E-Cat story for any length of
time have noticed that over recent months he has been less free and
open in sharing information about his work on the Journal of Nuclear
Physics. A poster on the site today called attention to the fact and
asked Rossi why this was the case.
(E-CatWorld; September 21, 2013)
- Rossi On The Importance of Being Wrong
- Rossi said: "...Technology is made from mistakes. Flying airplanes have been made through airplanes that have fallen down. You know, trial and error, which is the Galilean Method, which is the only method I believe in, and trial and error means rightness and wrongness."
(ECatReport; October 1, 2013)
- ‘Cures’ Posting on Cobraf Forum Again
- It’s hard to get any information from people who have worked on the ‘inside’ with Andrea Rossi, but one notable example is an engineer who goes by the handle of ‘cures’ on the Italian science forum Cobraf.com. It has been established that this poster is in fact an engineer named Domenico Fioravanti who has worked…
(E-CatWorld; September 19, 2013)
- “Smells Like a Hoax, But . . . “
- This comment from ECW reader ‘Fabio’ was posted on an older thread, but I thought it was worth posting here for people to respond to. I think he raises a good question, and one that could be typical of people just being introduced to the topic. Hi all, I’m a scientist in an unrelated field…
(E-CatWorld; September 20, 2013)
- Rossi’s eCat technology threatened by the Bilderberg Club
- General WGUGLINSKI writes: I am reading the book A Verdadeira História do Clube Bilderberg (The True History of the Bilderberg Club) by Daniel
Estulim. Now I understand that the reason of the resistance against Rossi’s technology of the eCat is not what I used to suppose before the reading of the Estulim book.
(ZPEnergy; September 25, 2013)
- Love Is Never Ending
- Love is never ending Andrea Rossi speaks a lot about his belieb in God We dont always agree on everything… But if he would ask me about that voice you hear when you dare to listen to yourself…. sure !!! Dont we all have that voice?
(DrBoblog September 20, 2013)
- Defkalion - Hyperion
- Update on Defkalion’s reactor demo in Milan
- (This update comes a little bit late, I apologize for that). Defkalion’s reactor demo in Milan in July has been discussed extensively. A series of concerns have been raised, among them for the flow measurement not being accurate and for the flow of steam output into the sink being weaker than what could be expected.
(MattsLewan; October 3, 2013)
in the News - Peter Gluck has a post on his Ego Out web site in
which he relates that John Hadjichristos, of Defkalion Green
Technologies visited him in Romania as he was presenting a paper
(co-authored with Peter Gluck) at the Process in Isotopes and Molecules
International Conference in Cluj-Napoca, Romania. The paper… (E-CatWorld;
October 2, 2013)
- Ugo Abundo, Pirelli High School
- First power of the
'f-pulsator, scheme and theoretical basis of the effects - Two days ago the engineer. Abundo wrote me to inform you first start f-pulsator of which we spoke in the previous report (see post of September 12 ): it seems that everything works as expected.
(22Passi; September 25, 2013)
- Cold Fusion: new developments Hydrobetatron
- The beauty of a project "open source" is the fact that you have precise and continuous updates on its development. The evolution of Hydrobetatron, the cold fusion reactor that Ugo Abundo and his team are trying to perfect it is the best example.
(GreenStyle.it; October 1, 2013)
- General Cold Fusion
- ICCF-18 Presentation Videos for Monday, July 22
- The 18th International Conference on Cold Fusion was held at the University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri, U.S over July 21-27, 2013
As many know, ColdFusionNow! attended to provide day to day coverage […]
(ColdFusionNow; September 27, 2013)
- Cold Fusion Now Publishes ICCF-18 Videos
- Great work by Ruby Carat at Cold Fusion Now — the proceedings of the first day of this year’s ICCF-18 conference at the University of Missouri have now been uploaded to the Cold Fusion Now Youtube Channel. Ruby says that more will be coming. I’ve been browsing though some of…
(E-CatWorld; September 29, 2013)
- Dennis Cravens Reports on NI Week Cold Fusion Demo
- It’s good to see a full length article published in Infinite Energy magazine about Dennis Cravens’ demonstration of his LENR powered brass sphere that he took to National Instruments’ NI Week conference in August. The article is written by Dennis Cravens himself, and his colleague Rod Gimpel. One of the unique aspects of the Cravens…
(E-CatWorld; September 19, 2013)
- 25th Anniversary Cold Fusion Conference at MIT
- Here’s an announcement from Mitchell Swartz’s Cold Fusion Times web site of a conference to be held at MIT on March 21-23, to commemorate the 25th anniversary of the Pons-Fleischmann news conference where they introduced their cold fusion research to the world. I expect more details will be forthcoming. 25th Anniversary of the announcement of…
(E-CatWorld; September 22, 2013)
- Update on Deuo Dynamics
- A few days ago we discussed the work of Deuo Dynamics, a company who published a paper about a cold fusion diode that they claim was able to produce an electric charge from a palladium-deuterium diode with no electrical input. The paper cited was published back in 2008, and I was curious to find out…
(E-CatWorld; September 25, 2013)
- Disregarding be described as "a small scientific community well-connected and closed to the outside", "a group of researchers whose works are not mentioned by colleagues outside the group," "a kind of island, in addition to not have an impact outside of their circle also tends not to mention the work of the exterior, or simply mention a few basic work and then continue in your search so disconnected ", whose research is defined as" similar to masturbation "... regardless of all this courteous gall - I said - continue to churn out patent applications and often also in obtaining the concessions!
(22Passi; September 23, 2013)
- Utilities worried because Big Corporations are unplugging from the Grid
- The Wall Street Journal is reporting that utilities are worried because an increasing number of large corporations are unplugging their operations from the electric grid. Instead in a development that’s good news for alternate energy sources like low energy nuclear reaction (LENR), large companies are beginning to generate their own electricity.
(EnergyCatalyzer3; October 2, 2013)
- Friends of Eugene Wants To Talk
- Eugene Mallove was a prominent scientist with background from both MIT and Harvard. He was a friend of Martin Fleischmann, Stanley Pons and even Arthur C Clarke. Highly respected within the Green Energy Community and one of the first persons to embrace Cold Fusion as a potential future energy source.
(DrBoblog; October 2, 2013)
- Once Upon A Time
- Once upon a time… If you want to do something, It can most probably be done… So think about that…. first we set a goal It all starts in our mind! There are most probably ways to get to that goal you would never know about So be a bit open minded …. -Traveling is a great way to find inspiration! The story about Cold Fusion is so exciting because no one knows for sure how it will unravel.
(DrBoblog; September 26, 2013)
- LENR Cars Updates Site
- There has been a considerable revamp of the web site for the Swiss company LENR Cars. The amount of information is still somewhat sparse, but there are some indications of the direction the company plans to go in. The site states that there are two methods that the company proposes…
(E-CatWorld; October 1, 2013)
- E-Cat World Reader Survey
- I am always interested to learn about the views of the readers of E-Cat World, and I hope that we can provide people with a useful and enjoyable experience as they visit the site. In efforts to improve the site I have created a short survey to collect reader opinions and ideas. I would be…
(E-CatWorld; September 22, 2013)
Breakthrough Energy Conference is on in Boulder! - The second
annual Global Breakthrough Energy Movement conference is on schedule to
bring energy innovators together from around the world next week in
Boulder, Colorado, in spite of the floods that […] (ColdFusionNow;
October 2, 2013)
Posted at http://world.std.com/~mica/cft.html
Anniversary of the announcement of CF/LANR:
21-23, 2014 - The 2014 Colloquium on CF/LANR at MIT
Speakers: Peter Hagelstein, Mitchell Swartz, Larry
Forsley, Frank Gordon, Pam Mosier-Boss, George Miley, Robert
Smith, Tom Claytor, Mel Miles, John Dash, Yiannis
Hadjichristos, Yeong Kim, Vladimir Vysotskii, Yasuhiro Iwamura,
to some LANR systems - Historical
Science - Lattices and their Loading, Vacancies, Pd, Ni,
ZrO2-PdNi, Ti, and Nanomaterials, Hydrogenated/Deuterated Alloys,
Cooperative Role of the solid state lattice, Nanostructured materials
Lattice Assisted Nuclear solid-state reactions -
optical phonons, nuclear excited states, Lossy spin boson coupling,
Phusons, Energy states
Non-equilibrium Electrochemistry - Fluxes in Solutions and
Lattices, Types, Codeposition, Response times, Products, Electrode
Reproducibility and Control - Optimal operating point manifolds,
Excess Heat Production - Calorimetry, Modes of Excess Heat, HAD and
Other Products in CF/LANR - Effective Reactions and CMNS (Solid
state lattice) Processes
Emissions - Neutron and other Emissions, Near IR Studies, Nuclear
tracks and Imaging in CR-39 detectors
Metamaterials - Spillover Systems, Improved deep flux distribution
Dielectric Science - Electrophysics and Charge Transfer, Roles of
Applied E- and H-Fields, Avalanche Behavior, Transconduction
Activation - Anharmonic motion, Crystal size, Applied magnetic
fields, Optical irradiation
Quenching - Gripping impact on Energy Gain, Roles of Catalysis,
Breakdown and LANR effects
Successful Mathematical CF/LANR Theories - Modeling reactions and
excess heat in the Fleischmann-Pons experiment, Analysis of More Effective
CF systems and in CF Nanomaterials
Applications - Survey of Preloaded Systems, Embedded Systems, Motor
Systems, Power Systems, CF/LANR Energy Conversion and Production
Business Issues - Intransigence at the US PTO, Impacts of
Heavywatergate, Censorship, and Minimal funding
# # #
What You Can Do
- See Suggestions for How to Get Involved with the Roll-out of Exotic Free Energy
- Pass this on to your friends and favorite news sources.
- Click to Tweet: http://clicktotweet.com/43qb5
- Subscribe to our E-Cat
- Let professionals in the renewable energy sector know about the promise of
- Subscribe to our general newsletter
to stay abreast of the latest, greatest developments in the free energy
PESN Coverage of LENR
For a more exhaustive listing, see News:Rossi_Cold_Fusion
A Late Night Speculative Raving From Hank Mills - (PESN; October
Andrea Rossi's E-Cat Devours Lockheed's Hypothetical Compact Fusion Reactor - (PESN; October
The Inconel Mouse of Andrea Rossi's E-Cat - (PESN; October
Hell Freezes Over: Brian Ahern's Doubts on E-Cat Test Resolved - (PESN; October
Leaked Second Paper With High Magnification of Rossi's Nickel Particles Brings Replication Closer - (PESN; October
Sterling Allan on Coast to Coast AM about E-Cat breakthrough - (PESN; October
Revealed – The Four Horsemen of Andrea Rossi's E-CatLithium Iron Nickel
Hydrogen - (PESN; October 10, 2014)
Fuel Analysis and Validation Paper Posted October 8, 2014 - (PESWiki;
October 9, 2014)
Digest -- August 22, 2014 - Safety Certification Obtained for Low and High Temperature E-Cats
LENR-to-Market Digest -- April 9, 2014 - Rumblings about pending E-Cat test results
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- March 6, 2014 - Lattice Energy transmutation (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Digest -- February 20, 2014 - Rossi Hopes to Retrofit Coal Power Plants With
LENR-to-Market Digest -- February 5, 2014 - Nanors availability announced at Cold Fusion 101 at
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- January 30, 2014 - Industrial Heat acquires E-Cat
LENR to Market Digest, January 22, 2014
- Blacklight Power claims MW capability (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Digest -- January 6, 2014 - Cherokee identified as
Rossi's partner (PESN)