Brillouin's HHT reactor being characterized
and developed at SRI International.
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- September 19, 2013
Highlights this week include: several reports on the Brillouin
interview; Google-Brillouin connection speculation; Rossi on direct electricity production with E-Cat; MFMP politics; LENR overviews; Znidarsic; petition; Coherence conference.
Pure Energy Systems News
Once again, we bring you a compilation of various news items about the
various LENR companies since our September
Mainstream news sources are
indicated with the yellow highlight.
See also Cold Fusion Times.
- LENR Companies
Interview on SmartScarecrow Show - Last Thursday,
Brillouin Energy Corp.'s Founder, original inventor and CTO, Robert
Godes, and its CEO, Bob George did a live interview on the
SmartScarecrow show. They explained some of the LENR principles of their
technology and how they compare to competitor technologies; and gave
some updates. (PESN; September 16, 2013)
Energy Interview on Smart Scarecrow Show [Updated -- Video Available]
- We haven’t heard much at all from Brillouin for a quite a while, and
now they have decided to come out of hiding and do an interview on Gary
Hendershot’s Smart Scarecrow Show. They have mentioned on their web
site that they have entered into a licensing agreement for their LENR
technology covering three... (E-CatWorld; September 12, 2013)
- Brillouin Inventor Shares Some Interesting Thoughts on LENR
- The man behind Brillouin’s low energy nuclear reaction technology shared some interesting thoughts on the nature of cold fusion and the science behind it. Robert Godes the President and Chief Technology Officer of Brillouin Energy Corporation broke his long standing silence and voiced some interesting opinions on Gary Hendershot’s Smart Scarecrow Show on Sept. 13.
(ColdFusion3; September 15, 2013)
- Brillouin Energy hopes to Start Licensing LENR Technology to Manufacturers and Power Companies Next Year
- Berkley, Calif., based Brillouin Energy Corporation hopes to start licensing its low energy nuclear reaction technology to manufacturers and power companies next year. Brillouin’s CEO Bob George and President and Chief Technology Officer Robert E. Godes made that announcement in an interview on Gary Hendershot’s Smart Scarecrow webcast on September 12.
(EnergyCatalyzer3; September 14, 2013)
the Google-Brillouin Connection? - One of the more interesting
pieces of information that came out of Gary Hendershot’s interview
with Robert Godes and Bob George of Brillouin Energy last night was
mention of Google having been to see testing of Brillouin’s
technology. They did not provide much detail of Google’s involvement,
and Hendershot did not press for more... (E-CatWorld; September 14,
Makes Big Wind Investment - We heard Robert Godes talk last week
about Google’s interest in the technology Brillouin Energy is
developing, but it looks like the internet giant is still firmly
committed to investing in traditional alternative energy. Today the
company announced that it will buy the entire 240 megawatt output of a
Texas wind energy company, Chermac... (E-CatWorld; September 17,
- Cold Fusion: Google caters to competitors of E-cat
- Possible rivals E-cat , the Brillouin Energy Corporation, seem to have grasped the 'Google's interest. Although not confirmed any investments or even you have the absolute certainty that they are actually LENR reactors, many signs point to this hypothesis.
(NextMe.it; September 17, 2013)
- Google + Cold Fusion = True?
- It seems they are interested in beating Andrea Rossi and his
E-cats for releasing the first ever publicly proven available
product on the market. (drboblog.com; September 15, 2013
- Rossi, Leonardo Corp - E-Cat
on ‘Duty to God and Mankind’ - Andrea Rossi has
provided a bit more of a picture of his team’s goals and
strategies in some recent comments on the Journal of Nuclear
physics. When a reader asked if his American partner “has the will
to give this technology to Humanity?” Rossi replied: Of course
yes: the Team I am working with... (E-CatWorld; September 16,
on Burning his Finger (The Beginnings of the E-Cat) - I
thought this was a comment by Andrea Rossi worth bringing attention
to. It is always interesting to me to see the beginnings of great
things. In most cases great things proceed from very small seeds,
and Rossi here explains how the spark was ignited. While I have
heard that the discovery of the... (E-CatWorld; September 15,
- The E-Cat And Direct Electricity Production
- Some time ago, Andrea Rossi informed the readers of the Journal of Nuclear Physics that he had observed some direct electricity production with the E-Cat. This is exciting news, and has been questioned a great deal by readers of the journal. However, Mr. Rossi has been understandably reticent in providing further details, considering that all technology must be kept secret. He did tell his readers that everything happening is in keeping with standard physics.
(AndreaRossiECat; September 14, 2013)
- Awaiting Results Of 6 Month E-Cat Test
- It seems that the E-Cat community had barely finished celebrating the much awaited release of the infamous 3rd party report that Andrea Rossi announced that there would be another test by a 3rd party. This test is supposed to run for 6 months.
(ECatReport; September 14, 2013)
- Debate Over Peer Reviewed Journals And The E-Cat
- There has been a debate going on this month on the Journal of Nuclear Physics, concerning the reliability of peer reviewed journals. Jan.Gustavsson posted a comment about an article in “Realclearscience”, and outlines some of the problems with biased reporting.
(ECatReport; September 15, 2013)
- Fleischmann Memorial Project, QuantumHeat.org
- The dark side of the INFN
- Many of you already know that this year Francesco Celani , senior researcher at the INFN Frascati, besides the satisfaction of seeing their experiments cited and replicated around the world, are sealed carrying two boulders.
First boulder. He was denied funding for the continuation of experimental work in the field of LENR.
(22Passi; September 12, 2013)
- Open Letter Ill. Mo President of the National Institute of Nuclear Physics, Prof. Fernando Ferroni
- It does this night was an open letter to the Foundation J. Von Neumann directed to the President of the National Institute of Nuclear Physics.
The letter refers to two internal decisions INFN: 1) rejection of the proposed financing (decided last May by the Scientific Committee No. 5 ) to research carried out by the first researcher Francesco Celani at INFN Frascati National Laboratories; 2) a written request directed by the director of the LNF to Francesco Celani so that they leave free
he laboratory no. 25 in which it carries out experimental work for decades.
(22Passi; September 18, 2013)
- Science is born from the Open
Association Open POWER - It has already been promoted often on this blog the model of ' Open Source transferred to science, both referring to the practice of scientific publications (think arXiv ), both referred to the possibility for scientists to independently choose the search fields to which apply and the experiments to be carried out, sharing the execution online with the utmost transparency. In this sense one can speak of Open Science.
(22Passi; September 12, 2013)
- General Cold Fusion
- The Peak Oil Crisis: Update on ‘Cold Fusion’
- The “cold fusion” story which has been creeping along at a
snail’s pace for nearly 25 years seems to be picking up steam. For
those of you who are coming late to this story, which admittedly has
had close to zero play in the mainstream media, there are now three
companies who say they are close to having commercially useful
devices (Falls Church
News Press; September 17, 2013)
Whipple on the Current State of LENR - Tom Whipple of
the Falls Church News Press, a weekly newspaper published in
northern Virginia, has done a good job over the years covering
developments in the LENR field. He has just written another
article on the topic, this time focusing on Brillouin Energy who
he considers a significant player along with Andrea Rossi... (E-CatWorld;
September 18, 2013)
- LENR / Cold Fusion Electric Generator
- What is referred to as Low Energy Nuclear Reaction (LENR) or loosely termed Cold Fusion has been focused on thermal events.
The idea is to heat a device up and harvest more heat out than input. The of the issues with this for electricity production is losses of at least 60% to convert heat into electricity. To date many researchers can clearly demonstrate an anomalous event, but no one has been able to engineer it into a practical application.
(Revolution-Green; September 13, 2013)
Energy Now- Petition - The petition for this is renewed, because
of issues with the other petition provider. Cold Fusion atomic energy
has been ignored and pushed aside in discussions/ presentations about
alternative energy for too […] (ColdFusionNow; September 15, 2013)
Znidarsic: LENR, Antigravity, and a “New Age of Wonder” -
Interview with Frank Znidarsic: a registered professional electrical
engineer in the state of Pennsylvania. During his many years working in
the energy sector, he has personally witnessed the limitations and
decline […] (ColdFusionNow; September 15, 2013)
- Progress on the frontiers of
Science: October 15 to COHERENCE 2013/3 - Vincent Valenzi; Dear Colleagues,
COHERENCE, after the first conference with Julian Prepared in the Department of Pharmacology of Wisdom in December 1999, was an event that surprised us and enriched as you can see from the collection of GLOBAL VILLAGE REPORT .
(22Passi; September 13, 2013)
- Falls Church News Press
# # #
What You Can Do
- See Suggestions for How to Get Involved with the Roll-out of Exotic Free Energy
- Pass this on to your friends and favorite news sources.
- Click to Tweet:
- Subscribe to our E-Cat
- Let professionals in the renewable energy sector know about the promise of
- Subscribe to our general newsletter
to stay abreast of the latest, greatest developments in the free energy
PESN Coverage of LENR
For a more exhaustive listing, see News:Rossi_Cold_Fusion
Digest -- May 16, 2015 - Domestic heater E-Cat photo, long
self-sustain periods, size getting smaller (PESN)
Digest -- March 7, 2015 - photos of 1 MW E-Cat with 30,000 components;
rudimentary direct-to-elec. achieved (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Digest -- January 30, 2015 - New report by Alexander Parkhomov showing excess heat in E-Cat
LENR-to-Market Digest -- January 22, 2015 - McKubre reports on a variation of Rossi's 3rd party test in Lugano
A Late Night Speculative Raving From Hank Mills - (PESN; October
Andrea Rossi's E-Cat Devours Lockheed's Hypothetical Compact Fusion Reactor - (PESN; October
The Inconel Mouse of Andrea Rossi's E-Cat - (PESN; October
Hell Freezes Over: Brian Ahern's Doubts on E-Cat Test Resolved - (PESN; October
Leaked Second Paper With High Magnification of Rossi's Nickel Particles Brings Replication Closer - (PESN; October
Sterling Allan on Coast to Coast AM about E-Cat breakthrough - (PESN; October
Revealed – The Four Horsemen of Andrea Rossi's E-CatLithium Iron Nickel
Hydrogen - (PESN; October 10, 2014)
Fuel Analysis and Validation Paper Posted October 8, 2014 - (PESWiki;
October 9, 2014)
Digest -- August 22, 2014 - Safety Certification Obtained for Low and High Temperature E-Cats
LENR-to-Market Digest -- April 9, 2014 - Rumblings about pending E-Cat test results
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- March 6, 2014 - Lattice Energy transmutation (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Digest -- February 20, 2014 - Rossi Hopes to Retrofit Coal Power Plants With
LENR-to-Market Digest -- February 5, 2014 - Nanors availability announced at Cold Fusion 101 at
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- January 30, 2014 - Industrial Heat acquires E-Cat
LENR to Market Digest, January 22, 2014
- Blacklight Power claims MW capability (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Digest -- January 6, 2014 - Cherokee identified as
Rossi's partner (PESN)