You are here: PureEnergySystems.com
> News > September
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- September 12, 2013
Highlights this week include: Rossi said the 6-month test of the E-Cat is being done by the U.S. factory that build them; dialogue about open sourcing LENR; MFMP suggested for Nobel Peace Prize; Brillouin interview tonight; MFMP encouraging results; skeptopathy.
Blogger Claudio Pace thinks the Martin
Fleishmann Memorial Project should be nominated for the 2013 Nobel Peace
Pure Energy Systems News
Once again, we bring you a compilation of various news items about the
various LENR companies since our August 29 compilation.
This compilation covers two weeks. There was no mainstream news coverage that I
am aware of during this time.
See also Cold Fusion Times.
- LENR Companies
- Rossi, Leonardo Corp - E-Cat
Team Still Studying ‘Very Interesting’ Direct Electricity
Generation [Updated] - Andrea Rossi is giving few clues away
these days regarding the work he and his partner company is involved
in, but once in a while he says something that gives some indication
of some aspect of their work. Today on the Journal of Nuclear
Physics he was asked about a phenomenon he has reported... (E-CatWorld;
September 11, 2013)
Extended E-Cat Test ‘In Course’ [Updated] - I had a
couple of people ask here about the six-month-long Hot Cat test that
was reportedly going to take place following the release of the Levi
et al report in May. So I asked Andrea Rossi on the Journal of
Nuclear Physics what the status of that test was, and this is his...
(E-CatWorld; September 5, 2013)
- Rossi: American Manufacturer Building and Testing
Ecats in USA!! - Andrea Rossi stated that a new long term test of his ecat low energy nuclear reaction (LENR) technology is underway in a U.S factory on his blog. The inventor stated that the ecats being tested in the factory were manufactured in the USA.
The test is being conducted by an independent committee and will last longer than six months. Rossi described these efforts as a validation test which indicates it is intended to verify his claims about the technology. Rossi didn’t’ say whether these tests had anything to do with the three
[correction: 1] ecat units supposedly shipped to the U.S. in the spring.
(ColdFusion3; September 7, 2013)
- E-Cat: in the course of testing in USA, they will last longer than 6 months - Andrea Rossi returns to speak of ' E-Cat . Asked about the Journal of Nuclear Physics, the engineer has offered new details about a test that is taking place on a Hot-Cat, ie, the high-temperature version of the E-cat. This is the translation of the response of Andrea Rossi:
(GreenStyle.it; September 5, 2013)
the Swedish Showcase E-Cat Plant - I’ve been trying to
find out what is going on with regards to E-Cat product development
and commercialization, and have made contact with Hydro Fusion,
Swedish E-Cat Distribution Licensee, to see if there was any
progress on their project to deploy a showcase 1 MW E-Cat plant. The
company put out a press
release... (E-CatWorld; September 4, 2013)
- Rossi Soon To Release Focardi’s Papers
- Late last month, Andre Rossi announced in the Journal of Nuclear Physics that he will soon share some of the information that he has used to design the E-Cat. Sergio Focardi, his partner in developing LENR, provided some valuable advice and knowledge to the inventor.
(ECatReport; September 9, 2013)
- On Rossi Being Inspired By Enrico Fermi
- Earlier this month, when asked about his inspiration in the field of physics, Andrea Rossi referred the work done by Enrico Fermi. He added that it is work done in this area since 1939 that has inspired him most.
(ECatReport; September 1, 2013)
Heat and AC Systems Early E-Cat Applications [Updated] -
From this exchange yesterday on the Journal of Nuclear Physics we
can maybe glean something of Rossi & co.’s early commercial
strategy. Herb Gillis September 5th, 2013 at 7:35 PM Dear Dr. Rossi:
Are district heating and district air conditioning among the
industrial applications that your R&D team are testing? It seems
to me... (E-CatWorld; September 6, 2013)
- KiteGen of Arabia
- Another "colt" innovation Italian, after Andrea Rossi with his E-Cat looks for the consecration business in America, Kite Gen was also participated significantly in the month of April 2013, by Sabic Ventures - a property Saudi Arabian Basic Industries Corporation
(SABIC). (iltamtam.it; September 8, 2013)
- No Weaponization For The E-Cat
- The E-Cat, a powerful source of heat for industrial applications and the production of steam, stands to be a significant player in the energy market. It has supposed to be capable of generating from 13 to 26 times the amount of energy necessary to run the unit, with no toxic residue or any waste at all.
(ECatReport; September 3, 2013)
- Cold Fusion: plan ahead
by John B - 03/09/2013 On these pages we have already spoken of the cold fusion technology with particular reference to the E-CAT developed by researcher Andrea Rossi, a figure was discussed and controversial to be the center of other events started well and ended badly,
- On Open Source
on Open Source, Again - Andrea Rossi again addresses the
issue of open source in response to a comment from Remi Andre
who appeals to him to release his IP to the world as a means to
avert armed over energy — specifically in Syria. Rossi’s
response: I answered many times to this issue. To give away the
IP... (E-CatWorld; August 29, 2013)
- Rossi Challenged To Provide His Technology For Free
- There have been several discussions on the Journal of Nuclear Physics recently on whether or not Andrea Rossi should give his technology away.
(ECatReport; September 8, 2013)
- The LINUX of LENR, an Open Sourced Energy Solution from the Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project
- New details about two major low energy nuclear reaction (LENR) research efforts are available. The Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project is reporting significant progress in its open sourced effort to commercialize Francesco Celani’s LENR technology.
The idea behind the Project is to create a LINUX of LENR (EnergyCatalyzer3;
August 30, 2013)
- The Open Science, the Association Open POWER
- It has already been promoted often on this blog the model of ' Open Source transferred to science, both referring to the practice of scientific publications (think arXiv ), both referred to the possibility for scientists to independently choose the search fields to which apply and the experiments to be carried out, sharing the execution online with the utmost transparency.
(22Passi; September 12, 2013)
Brillouin Interview Tonight -- September 12, 2013 (MEMO; no link) - Bob
George, CEO, and Robert Godes, President of Brillouin Energy Corporation, the
company in Berkeley California working on their LENR technology with Stanford
Research Institute, will be doing a live interview tonight, ~6:20 pm Pacific, on
- Fleischmann Memorial Project, QuantumHeat.org
Finds most Encouraging Results So Far - Here’s a video
in which Ryan Hunt of the Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project
describes an experiment with an active and control cell that
they have been running for several weeks now. Ryan describes the
results of this test as the most encouraging that the MFMP has
obtained so far. They report that: ” .... (E-CatWorld;
September 7, 2013)
- Report on MFMP Celani Wire Test V 1.3 Celani Replica Cells Running in Differential Mode
- After the first "immature" pre-report a few days ago, where they were described in a series of replicas (at first sight positive) of the well-known experiment with constantan wire, Francesco Celani today has finally released a report, more detailed and consistent on to the replicas in question.
(22Passi; September 6, 2013)
- Some results from the Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project ...
- by: Francesco Celani
Date: , 2013 19:02
subject: Reply, positive, and from Pell Hunt for publishing short reports. [Re: It is possible to share the report?
(22Passi; August 31, 2013)
- Nobel Peace Price
- Martyr and Nobel Peace Prize
- It alleges a breach of freedom of cold fusion research and applications, as well as the right of all to a laboratory of the National Institute of Nuclear Physics. With the air conditioning.
(oggiscienza; September 11, 2013)
- Appeal for Nobel Peace Prize:
Open Science of MFMP - The blogger Claudio Peace , a physicist who has taken to heart the LENR for a long time, today published on his blog an appeal to support the candidacy of Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project at the Nobel Prize for Peace in 2013 , in consideration of the great and selfless work played for the ' Open Science , namely transparency and the total independence of scientific research:
(22Passi; September 6, 2013)
- General Cold Fusion
Input LENR? — Deuo Dynamics Paper - Thanks to those
yesterday who brought attention to an paper posted on Cold Fusion
Now written by Fabrice David and John Giles of the British company
Deuo Dynamics which describes an experiment in which voltage is
produced in diodes containing deuterium charged palladium in contact
with a semiconductor. Here’s the abstract from the article:... (E-CatWorld;
September 12, 2013)
- Cold Fusion Demo – Q & A
- Hello again!!! Wow I'm sooo busy now a days … There is soo much I want to do with my projects had I more time and more resources.
I'm feeling like a Tepco news journalist, while Im reporting about how water droplets are leaking out of one of the thousand storage tanks around me there is a flood with tons of important information being lost in the translation. While there has not been much discussion going on at this webpage there...
(DrBoblog; Sep 1, 2013)
- Cold Fusion Is Real - The title of this exhibition is due to poetic license, a licentiousness due to sending, by an anonymous user, of a poem ("The piezo which tendevi your calloused hands", etc..). The review is due to addiction instead of the reader Leopold.
(oggiscienza; September 2, 2013)
equivalent to the Sun? – We already have it! - By David J
French; Although long, I believe that the following analysis is
worth pursuing to the end. While browsing through Wikipedia on the
Internet I recently came across this interesting observation about
[…] (ColdFusionNow; September 8, 2013)
- Cold Fusion and Skeptopathy
- skeptopathy Web definitions: Pathological skepticism; an irrational belief that a phenomenon must be false merely because it is unusual.
There is no better example of skeptopathy doing great harm to humanity than […]
(ColdFusionNow; September 6, 2013)
Poll: Best Model for LENR Proliferation - We’ve had some
spirited discussion here regarding how best to bring LENR technology
to the world, and I thought it might be interesting to put up a poll
on the topic. A large majority of readers who visit E-Cat World
don’t commment here, and I think it would be informative to find
out what... (E-CatWorld; August 30, 2013)
and Off-Grid Living - Here’s an interesting article titled
“How You Can Benefit from a Resilient Community” from the
OffTheGridNews.com web site that I hadn’t seen until now (the
story was published in July). The site deals with survivalist and
self-sufficiency topics such as gardening, alternative energy,
hunting, alternative health, etc., and it is the first such site...
(E-CatWorld; September 1, 2013)
- Towards COHERENCE 2013/3
- There are only a couple of weeks to the third 2013 edition of Coherence, the traditional conference dedicated to the sciences border - from physics to medicine - which for many years was held in Rome, often with multiple editions per year, thanks to the volcanic organizer Vincenzo Valenzi
(22Passi; September 2, 2013)
Expected to Authorize Fixed Fee on All Electicity Customers - A
few days back we discussed the report published by the Edison Electric
Institute which raised alarm bells about the threat that electric
utilities from an increasing number of customers producing electricity
on site, rather than purchasing it from the grid. In order to mitigate
revenue losses, the institute recommended that utilities levy fixed... (E-CatWorld;
September 10, 2013)
Death Spiral for Utilities? - I’ve been doing some reading
about the problems facing the electric utility industry worldwide —
and there does seem to be a growing realization that the model under
which electricity providers have operated under for decades is
undergoing major changes. In January of this year the Edison Electric
Institute, an association that represents for-profit.. (E-CatWorld;
September 2, 2013)
— the Internet for Physical Transportation - In addition to my
interest in LENR I’m always interested in looking at new innovative
ideas, and here’s something I just came across that I thought readers
here might find interesting. Like many good ideas, it’s very simple,
but it’s easy to see the benefits it can bring. Matternet is a startup
company based... (E-CatWorld; September 9, 2013)
- Germany Making Moves To Close Fossil Fuel Plants
- The Green Initiative in Europe has had mixed reviews, and is eyed with much skepticism by many. However, Germany is reporting successes that could lead to the closing of some fossil fuel plants.
(ECatReport; August 31, 2013)
# # #
What You Can Do
- See Suggestions for How to Get Involved with the Roll-out of Exotic Free Energy
- Pass this on to your friends and favorite news sources.
- Click to Tweet:
- Subscribe to our E-Cat
- Let professionals in the renewable energy sector know about the promise of
- Subscribe to our general newsletter
to stay abreast of the latest, greatest developments in the free energy
PESN Coverage of LENR
For a more exhaustive listing, see News:Rossi_Cold_Fusion
A Late Night Speculative Raving From Hank Mills - (PESN; October
Andrea Rossi's E-Cat Devours Lockheed's Hypothetical Compact Fusion Reactor - (PESN; October
The Inconel Mouse of Andrea Rossi's E-Cat - (PESN; October
Hell Freezes Over: Brian Ahern's Doubts on E-Cat Test Resolved - (PESN; October
Leaked Second Paper With High Magnification of Rossi's Nickel Particles Brings Replication Closer - (PESN; October
Sterling Allan on Coast to Coast AM about E-Cat breakthrough - (PESN; October
Revealed – The Four Horsemen of Andrea Rossi's E-CatLithium Iron Nickel
Hydrogen - (PESN; October 10, 2014)
Fuel Analysis and Validation Paper Posted October 8, 2014 - (PESWiki;
October 9, 2014)
Digest -- August 22, 2014 - Safety Certification Obtained for Low and High Temperature E-Cats
LENR-to-Market Digest -- April 9, 2014 - Rumblings about pending E-Cat test results
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- March 6, 2014 - Lattice Energy transmutation (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Digest -- February 20, 2014 - Rossi Hopes to Retrofit Coal Power Plants With
LENR-to-Market Digest -- February 5, 2014 - Nanors availability announced at Cold Fusion 101 at
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- January 30, 2014 - Industrial Heat acquires E-Cat
LENR to Market Digest, January 22, 2014
- Blacklight Power claims MW capability (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Digest -- January 6, 2014 - Cherokee identified as
Rossi's partner (PESN)