You are here: PureEnergySystems.com
> News > August
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- August 22, 2013
Highlights this week include: Dennis Cravens' LENR demonstration at NI
Week; Rossi on miniscule amount of Nickel required; More reports on Defkalion demo; MFMP to Form Charity for Live Open Science; Mitch Swartz on Nanor's potential; ICCF18 reports.
Dennis Cravens with Dr. Bob at NI Week
Pure Energy Systems News
Once again, we bring you a compilation of various news items about the
various LENR companies since our August
1 compilation. That's three weeks we're covering this time.
Mainstream news sources are
indicated with the yellow highlight.
See also Cold Fusion Times.
- LENR Companies
- Rossi, Leonardo Corp - E-Cat
- Rossi e-cat undergoing tests in the United States
- Andrea Rossi’s e-cat low energy nuclear reaction (LENR) device is undergoing extended testing in the United States, the inventor revealed. Rossi didn’t say where in the USA the testing was being done or who was conducting the tests. He did state that no information about the tests will be released until they are completed. Three e-cat units were shipped to the U.S. in April.
(EnergyCatalyzer3; August 11, 2013)
on Domestic Units (and Defkalion) - Here’s a comment by
Andrea Rossi in response to a question about when the domestic E-Cat
units might be available. If you read carefully, though he doesn’t
mention them by name, there’s an obvious reference to Defkalion in
parts 2 and 3. Rossi reveals again here that he really doesn’t
believe that Defkalion has... (E-CatWorld; August 18, 2013)
Much Nickel Needed - Andrea Rossi once again today
reiterated his claim that the amount of nickel used in the E-Cat
reaction is miniscule — that: “The amount of Ni used by the
E-Cat, even in a widespread situation, would not affect the
world production of Ni. 1 g of mass yields 23 000 kWh and the
used... (E-CatWorld; August 11, 2013)
- The Use of Nickel In The E-Cat
- The fuel canister for the E-Cat has to be changed every 6 months. However, Andrea Rossi has said that this is not due to depletion of the fuel, but simply as a safety measure.
(ECatReport; August 14, 2013)
- Nickel Stores Available For the E-Cat
- Steven Karels, a frequent commenter on the Journal of Nuclear Physics, has been asking Andrea Rossi about the use of Nickel in the E-Cat. He has attempted to get exact figures on the amount of Nickel actually consumed by these units.
(ECatReport; August 18, 2013)
- Rotating Fuel Canisters
- Although the E-Cat and Hot Cat only require a change of fuel canisters once every 6 months, many members of the E-Cat community are trying to figure out a more time-efficient method of performing the task. This is probably due to the fact that in a large power plant, there would be hundreds of individual E-Cats, requiring a constant process of changing out fuel canisters.
(ECatReport; August 20, 2013)
Znidarsic and A Paradigm for Classical Physics (Guest Post)
- The following is a guest post written by E-Cat World reader
Gordon Docherty Frank Znidarsic is a physicist and electrical
engineer who has been investigating new sources of energy for
twenty years, examining research done in cold fusion and
antigravity, looking for common themes and elements in that
research. The eventual product of his... (E-CatWorld;
August 20, 2013)
Nothing Wrong With Current Physics [Updated] - Here’s
a comment by Andrea Rossi today which reiterates his stance
regarding his discovery (again he refers to the “Rossi
Effect” — maybe now an official marketing term) in terms of
current physics: Andrea Rossi August 20th, 2013 at 11:38 PM Eric
Ashworth: There are no conspiracies: all we have to do is
make... (E-CatWorld; August 21, 2013)
Effect ‘Too Slow’ to be Weaponized - On the Journal
of Nuclear Physics, Steven Karels voiced a concern to Andrea
Rossi about the possible use of the E-Cat reaction in weapons:
My greatest fear for eCat technology is that a way will be found
to weaponize it. Not just put it in a pressure cooker and
generate heat until the container... (E-CatWorld; August
- Electricity Connect
- On Stirling Engines
and E-Cat - A couple of months ago, Andrea Rossi asked the readers of the Journal of Nuclear Physics to refer manufacturers of Stirling engines to him. The Hot Cat has reached the point where he and his U.S. partner are ready to combine those two technologies to manufacture electricity.
(ECatReport; August 2, 2013)
- From ancient ruins to new energy
- Here is a concrete (as of June 2013) example. World shows "energizer" Italian Andrea Rossi. E-Cat. In fact - an environmentally friendly nuclear reactor the size of a bottle of whiskey. But it has no uranium or plutonium. No radioactivity.
(socdeistvie.info; August 11, 2013)
- Who's afraid of the E-Cat and cold fusion?
- Long Wang expressed on "everyday-feng shui.de" the suspicion that lobbyists could possibly CERN deliberately spread disinformation about the E-Cat and cold fusion. He writes: "You mean you are using pseudonyms." Meson "," Lorenzy "," Celladoor "or" Rüdiger "and are on the Internet go to Rossi, the E-Cat and the 'threatening' cold fusion targeted IT. Everyday Feng Shui specialists have managed to trace the trail of informers."
(ExtremeNews; August 3, 2013)
- Andrea Rossi on the 3rd World War
- Andrea Rossi had an interesting exchange on the Journal of Nuclear Physics with the commenter Giovanni Guerrini. Guerrini asked: “If the 3rd world war could be fought for the control of oil, water and food, the E-Cat should avoid it.
(ECatReport; August 12, 2013)
- E-Cat Stream Updates
- After all of the excitement about the release of third party reports concerning the E-Cat, the community has encountered a lull in information.
(ECatReport; August 8, 2013)
- Defkalion - Hyperion
of electron outer shells important for Hyperion too, says Tsyganov
- Physicist and cold fusion researcher Edward Tsyganov presented his
research on low-energy collisions of atoms within a crystal at the
Channeling 2012 Conference organized by the Italian National Institute
for Nuclear […] (ColdFusionNow; August 5, 2013)
- Cold Fusion: Defkalion Europe sheds light on the testing ICCF-18
(NextMe.it; August 8, 2013)
- ICCF Doesn’t Lead to any Big Surprises
- The 18th annual International Conference on Cold Fusion (ICCF) held last week at the University of Missouri didn’t reveal any big surprises like Celani’s demonstrations of a working low energy nuclear reaction device in public last year. The most interesting and controversial demonstration was Defkalion’s presentation of its tests in Milan, Italy.
(ColdFusion3; August 4, 2013)
- Cold fusion, Defkalion tries again
- It was "the most advanced experiment of cold fusion" in the world but a simple debate. So Defkalion has dampened expectations of the curious industry around the two test streamed on the platform Triwu and Radio24.
(Galileonet.it; August 1, 2013)
- Deed - On August 3, however, in the 20th minute of the transmission of science colleagues Melis & Pedrocchi on Radio 24, there was a twist. The technical director of Defkalion Europe, dr. Luke Gamberale , revealed the existence of uncertainty in the measurements.
(oggiscienza; August 13, 2013)
- Defkalion Europe, a tsunami coming?
(Author: Andrea Rampado) It's been a few days from the tests performed live streaming from Defkalion on 22 and 23 July. Aside from the occasional comment in the usual four or five blogs, apparently nothing came out again.
In truth, both online and off, have left several leaks and more. A few days ago released a statement on the website of Moebius :
(22Passi; August 2, 2013)
Defkalion demo has scientists wanting more - Press Release
–From: Attilia Cozzaglio; Google translate (original Italian below):
Cold Fusion: After the streaming of 22 and 23 July, Defkalion has decide
to make more accurate measurements on his apparatus. Saturday night,
July 3 (Editor – August 3?) at 20:00, and then repeat Sunday the 4th
at 23:00, Moebius will broadcast […] (ColdFusionNow; August 2,
Defkalion Involvement at NIWeek — ICCF Slides Available - I
know there has been some discussion about whether Defkalion will be
participating at NIWeek this month in Austin, Texas. I have learned from
a source who is in contact with the company that they will not be
involved there this year, a fact which is borne out by their absence
from the official... (E-CatWorld; August 1, 2013)
Europe Freezes Work With Business Contacts Over Measurement Issues
- There are sometimes when not knowing Italian can be a big disadvantage
in this cold fusion story. Yesterday with the help of Google Translate I
spent quite a bit of time on 22passi.blogspot.com trying to figure out
what the controversy was surrounding rumors of problems with some
Defkalion testing. There was an interview yesterday... (E-CatWorld;
August 4, 2013)
greek: strong doubts about the tests even by Defkalion Europe - Doubts about the tests and assumptions, surely to be confirmed, scam overlook the Defkalion: rigged the energy meter?
(GreenStyle.it; August 5, 2013)
CEO: Entering the Toronto Stock Exchange This Year - Many thanks
to an ECW reader who forwarded me a link to an article in the Greek
magazine Tovima. The article is behind a paywall, so I am not able to
post much of it here, (and it was written in Greek, so Google Translate
has to be taken into consideration) but there are... (E-CatWorld;
August 8, 2013)
Mission - ...If it is a hoax, Defkalion Europe and / or Canada must pay something, but the two missionaries do not want money. In Athens, where the saga began, there are people who would make good use of even a nominal fee compared to 40 million euro for each license Hyperion already sold.
(repubblica.it; August 8, 2013)
- The metiloma - FF breaking news (watch for mascara)
... caught by insomnia synthetic, at 23:41 yesterday Giancarlo sums up the plot of the yellow Defkalion;
caught by insomnia talkative, at 02:25 today dr. Passerini start to analyze the summary, and to infer that
Giancarlo is a "LIAR!"
some believers in LENR tremble for their future, as in 1989
copy-pasted from a loyal, Eng. Rossi confirms that the e-cat is at the stage of R & D, as in 2011
(repubblica.it; August 9, 2013 )
Summarizes LeClair's 3.4x Overunity Cavitation Report - In
March, 2007 Mark LeClair built and tested the first cavitation reactor
powered by the LeClair Effect, based on our patented technology. The
1.25” ID by 12” long reactor produced 2.9 kW of hot water using only
840 watts of input, a coefficient of performance (COP) of 3.4 times more
energy out than in. (PureEnergyBlog;
August 14, 2013)
- Fleischmann Memorial Project, QuantumHeat.org
demo a puzzle for onlookers - Last year’s NIWeek 2012 was
a pageant of LENR with multiple events bringing condensed matter
nuclear scientists from all over the […] (ColdFusionNow;
August 12, 2013)
2013 features Dennis Cravens experiment - This
year’s National Instruments weeklong event NIWeek 2013 begins
today and runs Monday, August 5 through Thursday, August 8 in
Austin, Texas, U.S. Dennis Cravens, a long-time researcher who
pioneered laser-induced reactions […] (ColdFusionNow;
August 5, 2013)
- Dr. Bob's Reports
- Cold Fusion Demo in Texas – More Pictures
- Hi Everybody Im still on the road, having fun, meeting interesting people, investigating mysterious machineries, playing with kids and …
Our Demonstration Was teally Simple: Two round spheres, one contained sand and one contained the “secret powder”..
(DrBoblog; Aug 16, 2013)
- Texas Road Trip
- I have been living on the road for one week now together with Dennis and Rod. (Cold Fusion scientists) Also theirs wives, and Dennis cats, Albert and Isac. Even most Cold Fusion enthusiasts have never heard of Rod Gimpel. Rod have designed a Cold Fusion reactor of his own that works with extremely low temperatures (200-300 C)
(DrBoblog; Aug 11, 2013)
- Picture From NI Week 2013
- Greetings From Ni Week 2013, Austin Texas Our Cold Fusion demonstrations is going really well and I have never ever made so much friends or received so many emails as I have the few last days. There have also been a lot of questions about our experiments.
(DrBoblog; Aug 8, 2013)
- Cold Fusion Demonstration NI Week 2013
- Oh hi there, This week Im in Austin Texas with Dr Dennis Cravens. Dennis is demonstrating a revolutionary powder that produces energy if you apply a little bit of heat to it. I joined him to deal with event security and organize the after parties.
(DrBoblog; Aug 5, 2013)
- Teabagging In Texas
- Oh hello everybody. Im here working in the laboratory with Dennis, Albert, and Isaac. Albert and Isaac was a bit territorial when I first arrived here since theyre cats and everything however we managed to put our differences aside in order to work towards something much more important… TOYS!
(DrBoblog; Jul 29, 2013)
Cravens’ Demo for NIWeek - I received the following from
Dennis Cravens who informed me that he will be presenting this demo
at the upcoming NIWeek which starts on August 5th in Austin Texas.
For anyone who will be there Dennis will be presenting at booth 992.
I will be presenting the simplest demo I could come up with... (E-CatWorld;
August 2, 2013)
- Mitch Swartz, JET
COLD FUSION SO IMPORTANT? -
In addition to its cleanliness, and zero carbon footprint, the energy
density and power density of CF/LANR in NANOR®-type preloaded
systems are phenomenal compared to conventional energy production
and energy conversion systems. The graph below is courtesy
of Nanortech, Inc. and was just presented at ICCF18, July 23,
2013. It shows the great, unparalleled utility of
these systems; and why the DOE and USPTO and hot fusion community
have "painted" proverbial targets on the back of
CF/LANR researchers since 1989.
Metalenergy / Nichenergy
- General Cold Fusion
for Neutrons in a Rock Crushing Experiment - I thought this
video would be of interest to readers here. It is by Angie Savela, an
electrical engineering student at Notre Dame university who spend the
summer as an intern at the Hunt Utilities Group in Pine River, Minnesota
— where the Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project have been carrying out
their LENR research. (E-CatWorld; August 15, 2013)
Publishes Krivit’s Critique of Storms’ LENR Review - On Aug. 15, Naturwissenschaften published my peer-reviewed comment that corrected two significant errors by Edmund Storms in his review of low-energy nuclear reaction research published in Naturwissenschaften in 2010.
(NewEnergyTimes; August 18, 2013)
- Applications – Bob Higgins
- Surface Processing of Carbonyl Nickel Powder for Ni-H LENR Applications - Bob Higgins
(LENRNews.eu; August 3, 2013)
Observations on ICCF-18 by David French - By David J French.
I am now back from the above event after a long and circuitous drive
home. Here are some of the thoughts I explored during the trip.
Without doubt […] (ColdFusionNow; August 3, 2013)
Cold Fusion Entering the Final Stages?
[ICCF18] ran over five days with an impressive group of
experimentalists, theorists and engineers attending. The list of
presenters was also impressive, with talks of research from across
the planet, ... Yet there remains no conclusive
theory that can be demonstrated experimentally. This is the most
exasperating fact that keeps the skeptics fully armed."
Aug. 7, 2013)
Cold Fusion Entering the Final Stages? (From Oilprice.com) -
I think the following article by Brian Westenhaus republished
by permission from oilprice.com gives a good overview of the current
state of play in the world of cold fusion. The author notes, as many
others have, the change in communication mode by Andrea Rossi who
has become a lot more measured in his statements about... (E-CatWorld;
August 10, 2013)
- "Any reference to sciences ..."
- Today I reported to the Engineering & Electronics TSEM the position taken by Marco Cattaneo, director of Scientific American about the presence of the logo of the magazine in a draft brochure of the XIX International Conference on Cold Fusion (ICCF-19), expected in two years Venice, draft put online by the same TSEM .
(22Passi; August 1, 2013)
of Japan Cold Fusion Reseach Society
- just released (pdf)
Fusion Radio’s James Martinez on Buzzsaw - From TheLipTV
Channel on Youtube: Cold Fusion, nuclear power and the global
economy are put under the microscope with guest James Martinez in
this full length interview for Buzzsaw with Sean Stone. […] (ColdFusionNow;
August 16, 2013)
LENR = More or Less Employment? - There’s been a lot of
discussion over the years regarding the disruptive effect of
commercial LENR — and the topic came up in some comments yesterday
as pertaining to its effect on employment. This is something I have
thought about quite a bit, and I think there are good arguments for
LENR causing both... (E-CatWorld; August 12, 2013)
- [Yijunjeong explore the future] wait for cold fusion energy era
- Find the solution to resource depletion; Published in the early 1970s <Club of Rome report,> the 21st century, humanity will face the problem of resource depletion predicted beforehand that. Prophecy as it dovetailed. Since the industrialization of modern mankind pedal acceleration of economic development,
August 21, 2013)
- Do You See What I See?
- I see wars fought over profit I see people relying on the system that hurts them I see cowards hiding behind idiots I see victims treated like criminals I see people dying because of water There is One Solution The technology Cold Fusion does not only provide an energy source 10 000 x more efficient than Gas.
(DrBoblog; Aug 19, 2013)
at Night: Act today for the long now - Photo: (L) Western
and Central U.S. at Night, Year 2000, (R) Western and Central U.S.
at Night, Year 2012. In one decade, fracking in the Bakken has
created an expansive […] (ColdFusionNow; August 19, 2013)
Quiet - I get the feeling we may be in for a bit of a quiet
time as far as LENR news goes. The month of August is traditionally
a month off for many in Europe, so I’m not sure if we’ll hear
much from Defkalion at this time. One would think the company would
need... (E-CatWorld; August 6, 2013)
- Cold Fusion (again) before breakthrough?
- While the established physics explains nuclear fusion at low temperature remains either nonsense or ignored, advocates hope to their early practical use
(Rainer Sommer; Heise.de; August 20, 2013)
- 600,000 € for District Heating of public buildings
- In Sweden, a country where heating needs far more than in Italy, are instead planning to use, to produce the necessary heat for the famous E-Cat, hot version, birth and built by Couple Rossi - Focardi, which would be available at no cost zero with the only requirement to be a showcase for any subsequent purchasers and some hundreds of Euros per year for the supply of nickel and hydrogen.
August 9, 2013)
- The new ExoMagazin 4/2013 is online!
- Saturday 10 August 2013 Free Energy: Something's happening! - Cold Fusion is not spinning. Worldwide research scientist at the numerous new atomic process, but none has progressed so far as the Italian engineer Andrea Rossi. Several years ago he introduced a functioning "E-CAT" - now the machine has achieved the market and is already a 1-megawatt reactor for sale. Hartmut Dobler reported
(exopolitik.org; August 10, 2013)
- Why is Media Paying More Attention to Musk’s Hyperloop than LENR?
- It is easy to see why those interested in low energy nuclear reaction (LENR) are so dismissive of mainstream media reporting. The media is currently paying a fast amount of attention to something called the Hyperloop a super-fast transportation system being promoted by Tesla Motors and Space X founder Elon Musk.
(ColdFusion3; August 18, 2013)
The Debutante at the Ball - The Cold Fusion research of Fleischmann and Pons was
an anomaly in and of itself. Two electrochemists, while having a bit
of fun with the maximum loading of hydrogen into palladium in an
electrolytic […] (ColdFusionNow; August 17, 2013)
'elettrocomica of those who deny the electrochemical compression! (I)
- Because ultimately it is renewed interest on the electrochemical compression and Hydrogen / Deuterium or in Palladio - patented by Prof. Yoshiaki Arata (Osaka University) in 1994 and replicated in 2006 in Italy INFN Frascati by Francesco Celani
(22Passi; August 13, 2013)
'elettrocomica of those who deny the electrochemical compression! (II)
- While not an expert, I insist that in this (and other) blog you are discussing a matter of weeks from unnecessarily clearly established for years. I dare say this because I get a lot of emails from people involved circumstantial already 7 years ago in the exact same controversy (unlike me, they are very expert sources of argument)
(22Passi; August 13, 2013)
- HOMER HOPE & Piero
Zorzi: You ITALIAN COLD FUSION, 1974 - Homer Hope graduated in chemistry in 1952 with a thesis on electrochemistry. In his studies, he was accompanied by a friend, the architect Piero Zorzi, Bergamo and engineer Marco
Todeschini. (nexusedizioni.it; August... 2013)
- Kantoorvakhandel lenr close doors
- After an operation of more than 100 years close Kantoorvakhandel lenr in the Parkstraat Den Burg on 30 September the doors.
(texelsecourant.nl; Auguswt 15, 2013)
Year’s Nobel Week Topic — Exploring the Future of Energy -
Nobel Media has announced the topic to be discussed at this year’s
Nobel Week Dialogue — a day of lectures and panel discussions which
will be held in Gothenburg, Sweden on December 9th. From the
announcement on the Nobel web site: The Nobel Week Dialogue is a
cross-disciplinary meeting bringing together a unique constellation... (E-CatWorld;
August 17, 2013)
magazine debuts with first issue as premium - The Global
Breakthrough Energy Movement (GlobalBEM) continues to power forward with
a new magazine launch. PULSE provides “an international platform, to
publish their ideas about breakthrough energy solutions” gathering
pieces […] (ColdFusionNow; August 8, 2013)
the Scenes at Shapeways - Shapeways is a 3D print-on-demand
service that allows people to order items to be printed from one of the
company’s printers for a fee, and have it shipped to them within 10-15
business days. Shapeways printers can render objects in various kinds of
plastic, and in ceramics and metals also. The printers used at... (E-CatWorld;
August 16, 2013)
on Fusion - We’re talking about ‘hot’ fusion here. The BBC
has published a report on the current state of the Iter project in
Provence, France where there is ongoing construction of a Tokamak
reactor. The article discusses the delays that have held up progress on
the project, but says that some of the problems have been... (E-CatWorld;
August 7, 2013)
- Renewable energy: the strange case of Italy
- (Author: Guglielmo Pepe) I got used to evaluate the importance of policy actions in the long run. It is an obvious fact, today more than ever, that the growing hunger for energy, its production and control of that resource, represents the foundation on which rests the civilization.
(22Passi; August 20, 2013)
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2013 12:51 PM
Subject: LENR-Forum.com newsletter, July 9th
Here our latest newsletter.
After a month of July quite rich, this past week is raising more expectation than satisfaction
Rossi is quite calm those days, but Barty have build a Rossi Blog-comment reader to help us follow him
LENR-Forum try to evolve, and if you have comments, demands, tell us
Defkalion is featured in a greek magazine and announce preparing entry on Vancouver Stock Exchange
While Defkalion Europe boss recognize inconsistencies in recent demo that require new verification early september
Beside that, a russin team push its theory to explain Hyperion technology
MFMP is teasing us with video and experiments. David found their teaser video
We wish them the best
Dennis Craven at NIWeek2013 is the only one to hold the LENR flag, with his balls and some LENR tea
LENr can be fun, flashy and tasty
The slides from ICCF18 start to flows, and some have been noticed like Vysotskii on Biological transmutation..
For German people,
Abstimmung auf DirektZu.de Kanzlerin Dr. Angela Merkel - LENR durch BAM untersuchen
From the other side of the Rhine, I wish them good luck for their petition to question Angela Merkel.
and many others discussion and events...
where you you can debate on LENR news and olds...
(Any questions to email@example.com)
Sent: Saturday, August 03, 2013 5:39 PM [MDT]
Subject: LENR-Forum newsletter August 4th
The month of July have been very rich :
* ICCF18 have been described from various sources, Ruby, JP Biberian, ...
and some other threads, like the abstract and slides that start to be published, like the one of NRL...
* And some controversies around ICCF19 and SciAm already appear
* Defkalion have presented to Radio24 (Italy) and to ICCF18 via video, interesting demonstration
With other thread on Defkalion Europe boss, some greek articles, buzz by MFMP about a possible report soon... And things continue on Radio24...
* Yeong E Kim at ICCF18 have presented Defkalion technology, suprizing claims of huge magnetic field, and some theory
* on LENRNews.eu we have published some data, with an independent scientist video
* and a paper by Bob Higgins
which could be the secret catalyst of Rossi...
And many others subject that maybe you missed...
Don't forget that this week, there is National Instruments NIWeek... LENR is no more the guest star, but who knows...
What Defkalion is preparing with radio24, MFMP?
What Rossi is preparing with his stirling engines, and Elforsk...
Are we near the breaking point?
# # #
What You Can Do
- See Suggestions for How to Get Involved with the Roll-out of Exotic Free Energy
- Pass this on to your friends and favorite news sources.
- Click to Tweet: http://clicktotweet.com/2eda7
- Subscribe to our E-Cat
- Let professionals in the renewable energy sector know about the promise of
- Subscribe to our general newsletter
to stay abreast of the latest, greatest developments in the free energy
PESN Coverage of LENR
For a more exhaustive listing, see News:Rossi_Cold_Fusion
LENR-to-Market Digest -- April 9, 2014 - Rumblings about pending E-Cat test results
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- March 6, 2014 - Lattice Energy transmutation (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Digest -- February 20, 2014 - Rossi Hopes to Retrofit Coal Power Plants With
LENR-to-Market Digest -- February 5, 2014 - Nanors availability announced at Cold Fusion 101 at
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- January 30, 2014 - Industrial Heat acquires E-Cat
LENR to Market Digest, January 22, 2014
- Blacklight Power claims MW capability (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Digest -- January 6, 2013 - Cherokee identified as
Rossi's partner (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Monthly -- November 7, 2013 - Unusual gamma rays in MFMP
Weekly -- October 3, 2013
ST Microelectronics files LENR patent
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- September
19, 2013 - Several reports on the Brillouin interview (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- September 12, 2013 - MFMP suggested for Nobel Peace
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- August 29, 2013 - MFMP Presentation from ICCF-18
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- August 22, 2013 - Dennis Cravens' LENR demonstration at NI
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- August 1, 2013 - Reports by Ruby Carat on ICCF-18
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- July 18, 2013 - Defkalion to hold a live, streaming
broadcast of a demonstration in Italy on July 22, noon (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- July 11, 2013 - US E-Cat manufacturing plant
allegedly successfully builds working E-Cat (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- July 4, 2013
- Unconfirmed --First U.S. E-Cat 1-MW plant operational? (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- June 27, 2013 - Passing of Sergio Focardi
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- June 20, 2013 - 1 MW E-Cat for free... (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- June 6, 2013 - EU Parliament gives LENR thumbs
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- May 30, 2013 - additional info on the E-Cat
3rd party test report (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- May 23, 2013 - E-Cat 3rd Party Results Posted (PESN)