LENR-to-Market Weekly -- July 18, 2013
Highlights this week include: Defkalion to hold a live, streaming
broadcast of a demonstration in Italy on July 22, noon; a year in review; E-Cat Factory Will Supply Its Own Thermal Energy;
Nanortech, Inc. launched; the "cold fusion" term has to die; US Navy's LENR patent.
Pure Energy Systems News
Once again, we bring you a compilation of various news items about the
various LENR companies since our July
Mainstream news sources are
indicated with the yellow highlight.
See also Cold Fusion Times.
- LENR Companies
- Defkalion - Hyperion
- Live Demo July 22
- Webcast Links
- The most recent experiment of cold fusion will be streamed on Triwù. Monday 22 (12:00 pm)
- Triwù in collaboration with Moebius , transmission of Radio Science 24, Il Sole 24 Ore., offers direct from the laboratories of Defkalion Europe, in Milan, where you set up what can be called the experiment most advanced cold fusion. (A side of this article you will find some insights drawn from Moebius audio and Smart City, Radio 24).
The event will be streamed conducted by Federico Pedrocchi and Maurizio Melis.
(Triwu.it; July 16, 2013)
- Cold Fusion: July 22 live streaming 12 hours
- Monday, July 22, 2013 at 12 will be visible online streaming on Triwù, web TV Innovation ( www.triwu.it ), a direct from the laboratories of Defkalion Europe, in Milan, where he set up what can be called the experiment most advanced cold fusion.
(22Passi; July 17, 2013)
- Cold Fusion: E-cat of Defkalion officially announced at the end of the month?
- While the 'E-cat by Andrea Rossi continues its march with updates from the U.S., the Defkalion seems to be on the starting grid for the market. Technology Greek, in fact, should be officially announced later this month, in the course of '18-ICCF (International Conference Fusion 18 Cold), which will be held July 21 to 27 at the University of Missouri.
(NextMe.it; July 16, 2013)
- The Cold Fusion live streaming
- Monday, July 22, at 12, streaming on www.triwu.it , cold fusion laboratories of Milan Defkalion Europe. If everything worked, the cold fusion energy revolution would change the everyday life of all of us, and fairly quickly
(VGlobale.it; July 17, 2013)
- Defkalion Public Demonstration
- Hello Everybody, Next week is the International Conference on Cold Fusion 2013 (ICCF 18) We wanted to participate but do not have the time to go to Missouri. Fortunately www.ColdFusionNow.Org will cover the event on site.
(DrBoblog; July 17, 2013)
- E-Cat of greek Defkalion: it will be shown in Milan on July 22
- The Defkalion is working on a streaming presentation of their cold fusion reactor from the city of Milan: expected, perhaps, a projection all'ICCF-18.
(GreenStyle.it; July 16, 2013)
Demo During ICCF-18 Rumor - I thought people here might be
interested in this post by Akira Shirakawa on the vortex-l list. He
writes: Akira Shirakawa Mon, 15 Jul 2013 07:16:12 -0700 This is
unconfirmed news, but it seems there will be a Defkalion GT demo in
Milan, Italy on July 22nd which will be live streamed on... (E-CatWorld;
July 15, 2013)
- Tonight Defkalion guest Moebius
- Tonight from 20:00 to 21:00 on Radio 24 , the transmission Moebius talk about cold fusion and in particular the last claims of Defkalion .
PS It will also discuss Bunting, Celani and more ... (22Passi; July
- Rossi, Leonardo Corp - E-Cat
- A Year In Review
- July of 2012 seems like generations ago. At the beginning of July of last year, many people who had been following the story of Andrea Rossi and the E-Cat lost interest, and became downright skeptical of his skills and of his intentions.
(ECatReport; July 6, 2013)
- More On Rossi's E-Cat: Ericsson And Pomp Rebut "Independent" Test
- The querelle on the device patented by Andrea Rossi, the E-CAT, which allegedly produces heat from nuclear fusion processes inside a small cylindrical reactor fueled with Hydrogen and Nickel powder, continues to draw the attention of the gullible as well as that of the knowledgeable.
(Science2.0; July 12, 2013)
- Rossi: E-Cat Factory Will Supply Its Own Thermal Energy
- Andrea Rossi has described the E-Cat manufacturing plant as “magnificent” in statements he has made on his blog, the Journal of Nuclear Physics. He has also told the E-Cat community that he and his U.S. partner are working on a robotized manufacturing process that will place more E-Cats on the market than would be possible with only human work.
(AndreaRossiECat; July 15, 2013)
Pace of Change - I’m still travelling and am able to catch
up a little here. Going through some of the comments here I was
interested to read one by Guliano Bettini who noted a few comments
by Andrea Rossi where he mentioned that he is now deeply involved in
R&D involving the E-Cat — and since he... (E-CatWorld;
July 13, 2013)
- Christos Stremmenos remembers Sergio
Focardi - "For twenty years we shared the same hopes ..."
I hope I still have time to send my partial testimony to the memory of Sergio Focardi . always will be for the reference of conduct and professional ethics for all of us.
(22Passi; July 16, 2013)
- Mitch Swartz, JET
- [No permanent link provided for this update posted in the updates at http://world.std.com/~mica/cft.html]
Nanortech, Inc. To Focus on Dry, Preloaded CF/LANR Platform
On July 1, 2013, Nanortech, Inc. was launched to solely focus on advancing and producing the NANOR®-type LANR quantum electronic component, a revolutionary, extraordinary energy production platform. Nanortech, Inc. is at the cutting edge of advanced energy production components using preloaded nanostructured materials as base platforms for a new spectrum of efficient heaters, cleaner water, cheaper electricity, and specialized products for propulsion and medicine. Nanortech, Inc. is a spin-off of JET Energy, Inc., which has developed and acquired successful aqueous and nanomaterial LANR IP and technology since 1989, and has openly demonstrated the "over unity" NANOR®-type LANR component at MIT in 2012 over several months, during its second open demonstration of LANR technology.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Everyone wants a better source of energy which is clean, non-radioactive, and plentiful to power homes and cars. If not for nanotechnology and the Nanor®-type LANR, the outlook would indeed appear darker because people also want less dependence on oil, even as alternatives like wind and solar, remain unreliable and relatively low efficiency. Nanortech, Inc. components have an incredible advantage over other products because of their energy gain and the fact that they are among the most efficient cleanest energy production systems that exists. The present NANOR®-type LANR devices and systems are solid-state, dry, and contain palladium nanoparticles embedded in zirconium oxide insulation, preloaded with deuterium, and fabricated to greatly enhance repeatability and deliver significant excess energy gain. The NANOR®-type LANR device demonstrated at MIT ran at the MIT Energy Production and Energy Conversion lab between late January- May, 2012 and generated excess energy, with 7 to 20+ times input instantaneous electrical power (energy gain). And the carbon footprint is zero.
- General Cold Fusion
- LENR, summary for policymakers
(translated to English) - Includes discussion of what LENR is; its
potential impact; the companies involved, both as creators and
startup companies wishing to use LENR reactors; large companies such
as National Instruments that are involved; a look to the future. (LENRNews.eu;
July 17, 2013)
- "Cold Fusion"
- Why "Cold Fusion" Has To Die
- Having followed the antics of Andrea Rossi and his E-Cat system for the last couple of years I’ve read a lot about how this device might work. I’ve also read about a lot of other related systems and I’ve come to a conclusion: Whatever the principle is behind how these devices operate, the way people talk about them needs a new name.
(Forbes; July 15,
- LENR, not just Cold Fusion
- The meeting "Low Energy Nuclear Reactions" will not only be a discussion on nuclear reactions at low energy, but it will be an opportunity to gauge the degree of ability in the world of Italian research for discussion of the theories rather than on prejudice. The program and summaries
(VGlobale.it; July 11, 2013)
- US Navy Patent
Radioactive Wastes Now – U.S. Navy and LENR Energy - The
United States of America Navy LENR energy patent is noteworthy. The
transmutation of radioactive waste to benign elements through LENR
low energy nuclear reactions is of global importance. With the […] (ColdFusionNow;
July 11, 2013)
Navy Received LENR Patent - The U.S. Navy has, for years,
experimented with cold fusion, or Low Energy Nuclear Reactions. Just
this year, on April 16, according to Cold
Fusion Now, the Navy has received a patent for a LENR device that
helps to eliminate nuclear waste. (ECatReport; July 15, 2013)
- US Navy has been granted an LENR Patent
- The rumors of the demise of the US Navy’s Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command or SPAWAR’s low energy nuclear reaction research program appear to be greatly exaggerated. The research organization is not only still actively working on cold fusion, it’s been granted an LENR patent.
(EnergyCatalyzer3; July 14, 2013)
DOE Department of Energy LENR Cold Fusion - This is the
connection I have been looking for since I became interested in LENR.
The article is about DOE or so it says and it […] (ColdFusionNow;
July 16, 2013)
The Ring City - To: The Leaders of the G20 Nations; Copies
to: the worlds media corporation; In order to eliminate urban sprawl
and to avoid the use of personal transportation from all areas […] (ColdFusionNow;
July 11, 2013)
Streetlight Effect and Cold Fusion - Sometimes an iconic
article is written that makes a change in how our society views
important issues. One possibly iconic article is that published in
Discover Magazine in […] (ColdFusionNow; July 16, 2013)
for Construction, Not Energy - If we are facing a future powered
by LENR — or any non-carbon-based fuel — there are obviously going
to be impacts on existing energy industries, and in that light I found
an article entitled “Coal Doesn’t Have To Die – We Can Make
Furniture Out Of It” by James Conca at Forbes interesting.... (E-CatWorld;
July 15, 2013)
thread July 11th - I’m on vacation at the moment and am
without normal internet access, so it has been a bit more difficult for
me to give the site he normal amount of attention. I’ll put up an open
thread today for peopl to postnews and views. I am trying to keep up
with the latest topics,... (E-CatWorld; July 11, 2013)
- 15/07/2013: LENR to
Wisdom - Remember the conference with Allan Widom at Sapienza University of Rome, scheduled for the morning of 5 June and was postponed a few days before ? Well, this time is scheduled for next Monday, July 15th, Classroom CIRPS, St. Peter in Chains n. 10, 10.30, and we hope the time is good!
(22Passi; July 12, 2013)
- The Umbria THIS TO THE CONFERENCE ON COLD FUSION TO ORGANIZED WISDOM OF ROME
- There was more than a ternano present at the first official event organized by the University of Rome La Sapienza CIRPS, CIRPS - the Interuniversity Research Centre For Sustainable Development, which spoke of LENR, subject better known as cold fusion as one of the speakers there was an Indian nuclear physicist working for the University of Perugia.
Fusion Now to report from ICCF-18 - The 18th International
Conference of Cold Fusion (ICCF-18) begins Sunday, July 20, 2013 at
University of Missouri in Columbia, Missouri. The week-long event
brings condensed matter nuclear scientists together to exchange
[…] (ColdFusionNow; July 16, 2013)
- MU snags worldwide nuclear fusion conference
- In 1991, Mark Prelas, a professor of nuclear engineering at the University of Missouri, was forced to stop his research on low-energy nuclear reactions, also referred to as "cold fusion," after the scientific community deemed the discovery of the tabletop nuclear reaction was a fluke.
Today, not only is Prelas revisiting the potential of low-energy nuclear reactions — or LENR — but next week, MU will host the 18th International Conference on Condensed Matter Nuclear Fusion.
(Columbia Daily Tribune; July 15, 2013)
Daily Tribune Covers ICCF-18 Conference - The Columbia Daily
Tribune, newspaper from the hometown of the University of Missouri is
carrying an article by Karin Spory on the the upcoming International
Conference on Cold Fusion (ICCF-18) which will take place at the
University starting on July 21st. Key quotes in the article come from
Mark Prelas, professor of nuclear engineering... (E-CatWorld;
July 16, 2013)
- ICCF-18 “Cold Fusion” Conference Begins Next Week
- The 18th International Conference on Condensed Matter Nuclear Science takes place next week at the University of Missouri. The conference is organized by Robert Duncan, vice chancellor for research, and his wife, Annette Sobel, assistant to the provost for strategic opportunities.
(NewEnergyTimes; July 17, 2013)
- Report on the conference on LENR held yesterday at Sapienza University of Rome
- Hello everyone, I carry a report by Vincenzo Valenzi, and a bit 'of slides of the conference held yesterday LENR on 15 July at the Sapienza at a pitch of calendar from the French Revolution of July 14 of 224 years ago and a few steps from Via Panisperna , where the boys of the thirties gave way to the nuclear revolution,
(22Passi; July 16, 2013)
- Tomorrow: 2001 Oak Ridge Bubble Fusion Confirmation Uncovered
- Tomorrow, New Energy Times begins publishing the first of a 12-part series of articles that compose the New Energy Times special report “2001 Oak Ridge Bubble Fusion Confirmation Uncovered.”
(NewEnergyTimes; July 17, 2013)
micro-reactor steaming ahead - Charles François of
FuturProbable continues to develop his TMLECPW plasma micro-reactor for
use as a steam generator. This technology is getting smaller and more
sophisticated with François claiming 245% energy […] (ColdFusionNow;
July 12, 2013)
# # #
What You Can Do
- See Suggestions for How to Get Involved with the Roll-out of Exotic Free Energy
- Pass this on to your friends and favorite news sources.
- Click to Tweet:
- Subscribe to our E-Cat
- Let professionals in the renewable energy sector know about the promise of
- Subscribe to our general newsletter
to stay abreast of the latest, greatest developments in the free energy
PESN Coverage of LENR
For a more exhaustive listing, see News:Rossi_Cold_Fusion
LENR-to-Market Digest -- January 30, 2015 - New report by Alexander Parkhomov showing excess heat in E-Cat
LENR-to-Market Digest -- January 22, 2015 - McKubre reports on a variation of Rossi's 3rd party test in Lugano
A Late Night Speculative Raving From Hank Mills - (PESN; October
Andrea Rossi's E-Cat Devours Lockheed's Hypothetical Compact Fusion Reactor - (PESN; October
The Inconel Mouse of Andrea Rossi's E-Cat - (PESN; October
Hell Freezes Over: Brian Ahern's Doubts on E-Cat Test Resolved - (PESN; October
Leaked Second Paper With High Magnification of Rossi's Nickel Particles Brings Replication Closer - (PESN; October
Sterling Allan on Coast to Coast AM about E-Cat breakthrough - (PESN; October
Revealed – The Four Horsemen of Andrea Rossi's E-CatLithium Iron Nickel
Hydrogen - (PESN; October 10, 2014)
Fuel Analysis and Validation Paper Posted October 8, 2014 - (PESWiki;
October 9, 2014)
Digest -- August 22, 2014 - Safety Certification Obtained for Low and High Temperature E-Cats
LENR-to-Market Digest -- April 9, 2014 - Rumblings about pending E-Cat test results
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- March 6, 2014 - Lattice Energy transmutation (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Digest -- February 20, 2014 - Rossi Hopes to Retrofit Coal Power Plants With
LENR-to-Market Digest -- February 5, 2014 - Nanors availability announced at Cold Fusion 101 at
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- January 30, 2014 - Industrial Heat acquires E-Cat
LENR to Market Digest, January 22, 2014
- Blacklight Power claims MW capability (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Digest -- January 6, 2014 - Cherokee identified as
Rossi's partner (PESN)