You are here: PureEnergySystems.com
> News > June 7, 2013
Are US Internal Spying Disclosures Signifying Slippage of Big Brother
The US Government's data fishing expedition recently unexposed has
citizens outraged at this blatant disregard for several Constitutional
provisions. The mainstream news, usually complicit in such conspiracies, shows
the extent to which people are waking up.
Stash: The government has been tight-lipped about what will be stored in the center's four 'data halls'
Powerhouse: The images came as it emerged the government is secretly collecting the telephone records of millions of Verizon customers, as well as data from companies including Facebook and Google
Bombshell: A leaked powerpoint slide shows how the NSA and FBI have been extracting audio, video, photos, e-mails, documents and other data from large Silicon Valley companies for six years
Construction: The Utah Data near Bluffdale, where personal data extracted by the NSA could be stored
Mystery: A close-up section of NSA's Utah Data Center is shown in Bluffdale on Thursday
Storage: An aerial photograph shows the center, which is expected to be completed this October
Will your information be in there? Another drawing shows halls where the data will be kept
Pure Energy Systems News
I've been astonished in the past few days as some UK mainstream news
organizations have taken leadership in exposing Big Brother spying tactics in
the US. The reasons this is astonishing is because usually mainstream media,
which we call "presstitutes" are in on the cover-up and corruption,
thus allowing it to continue unchecked.
Hence the alternative media has been growing logarithmically because people are
waking up to the corruption and seeing the irrelevance of mainstream anything
when it comes to cutting edge understandings. Furthermore, the more people wake
up, the more they realize, as David
Icke stated so eloquently: "Everything is backwards; everything is
upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities
destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroys
information, and religions destroy spirituality." And, I might add, power
companies ignore power solutions that would render them obsolete by empowering
Here is a sampling of some of the recent coverage on the subject of a US spy
mentality way out of control:
(With a few updates in the links.)
- Britain's GCHQ 'used US spy programme Prism' to gather personal data from Google, Facebook, Apple, Microsoft, Yahoo and Skype
- The government's electronic eavesdropping organisation allegedly accessed the Prism system set up by America's National Security Agency (NSA), and used it to generate 197 intelligence reports on companies including Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple, ...
(The Independent; June 7, 2013)
- NSA taps in to user data of Google, Skype and others, secret files reveal
(Guardian.co.uk; June 6, 2013)
• Top secret PRISM program claims direct access to servers of firms including Google, Facebook and Apple
• Companies deny any knowledge of program in operation since 2007
- Is this where your personal information will be stored? The one-million square-foot Utah data mining facility being built by NSA
(DailyMail; June 7, 2013)
• Government will complete its data storing facility in Utah this October
• Concerns about what personal information will be stored there as it emerged the government has been extracting data from big companies
- NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden: 'I do not expect to see home again'
- Source for the Guardian's NSA files on why he carried out the biggest intelligence leak in a generation – and what comes next
(Guardian; June 9, 2013) (BBC;
June 9, 2013)
- Anger swells after NSA phone records court order revelations
- Senior politicians reveal that US counter-terrorism efforts have swept up personal data from American citizens for years
(Guardian.co.uk; June 7, 2013)
- Obama defends secret NSA spy program: Trust us!
- President claims National Security Agency's spy programs are fine because they've been vetted by his administration, Congress, and a secret surveillance court.
But the discussion soon turned to the NSA spy program. "In the abstract, you can complain about Big Brother and how this is a potential program run amok," Obama said, without discussing details.
(CNET; June 7, 2013)
- NEW YORK TIMES:
The Obama Administration 'Has Now Lost All Credibility' (BusinessInsider;
June 6, 2013)
- President Obama on NSA spying: Congress has known about it and approved for years
(TheVerge; June 7, 2013)
- Secret court says yes when NSA seeks authority to spy
- McCullough, too, said he can't fathom the amount of information the Verizon cellphone records would represent - and wondered aloud if they would join the other "secret" records to be stored at the NSA's Utah Data Center when it opens this fall. "That ...
(Deseret News [Utah]; June 6, 2013)
- NSA's Verizon Spying Order: Fourth Amendment And Big Data On A Collision
Course - Beyond the scandal of why the NSA is keeping track of the telephone habits of Americans, is the larger question of what telephony big data can show—and whether the U.S.
(Forbes; June 7, 20134)
- Napolitano, Shep Rail Against NSA Spying: 'Slippery Slope Is Covered in Grease'
- Judge Andrew Napolitano called the situation “a fishing expedition on the grandest scale we’ve ever seen in American history.” The government is looking for a select group of people, and instead of obeying the Constitution and simply getting a search warrant for their phones, the judge says, “They got a search warrant for a 113 million phones!” “Who would trust them after this? The Constitution doesn’t trust them!”
(FoxNews; June 6, 2013)
- Dept. of Homeland Security: Laptops, Phones Can Be Searched Based on Hunches
- U.S. border agents should continue to be allowed to search a traveler’s laptop, cellphone or other electronic device and keep copies of any data on them based on no more than a hunch, according to an internal Homeland Security Department study.
(CBS News; June 5, 2013)
- Ring of steel is drawn around secret Bilderberg conference at exclusive hotel
(DailyMail; June 5, 2013)
• Conspiracy theorists claim leaders use event to plot world domination
• Jeff Bezos of Amazon and Eric Schmidt of Google will both be attending
• 'Cyber warfare', 'U.S. foreign policy' and 'Africa's challenges' on agenda
• List of 140 politicians, academics and businessmen only includes 14 women
- David Petraeus At Bilderberg to Craft “Big Data” Spy Grid
- Former CIA Director David Petraeus is in attendance at the 2013 Bilderberg Group conference to help construct the “big data” spy grid, which is set to become the new frontier of clandestine statecraft as Internet connectivity becomes ubiquitous.
(Infowars; June 7, 2013)
- Bilderberg Member Set to Speak on Record
- A Bilderberg Group member is set to speak on record to the BBC in what represents an unprecedented move for the secretive organization, which is being forced to become more transparent in the face of huge protests and widespread condemnation.
(Infowars; June 6, 2013)
- House Passes $45B Homeland Security Spending Bill
- The House on Thursday passed a $45 billion measure boosting the Homeland Security Department's budget by about 2 percent above spending levels imposed by an ongoing round of automatic budgets cuts.
(TBO / AP; June 6, 2013)
- Mainstream News
Joins Alex Jones in Exposing Bilderberg (Inforwars; June 7,
- DID YOU KNOW?: Two Secretive Israeli Companies Reportedly Bugged The US Telecommunications Grid For The NSA
- (BusinessInsider; June 7, 2013)
- Exclusive: Top NSA Whistleblower Spills the Beans on the Real Scope of the Spying Program
- The newest information regarding the NSA domestic spying scandal raises an important question: If America’s tech giants didn’t ‘participate knowingly’ in the dragnet of electronic communication, how does the NSA get all of their data?
One theory: the NSA hired two secretive Israeli companies to wiretap the U.S. telecommunications network.
(Washington Blog; June 8, 2013)
[Tangent Note: If you like the above compilation, you might consider
subscribing to my off-topic
daily news I send out, compiled by my friend, David Cleveland. I usually
include the daily Free Energy News bullets at the end of those, if they are
[Note the 9/11 commencement]
People often criticize me for sometimes covering things that on the surface
don't seem to be relevant to exotic free energy. However, especially when it
comes to the conspiracy to establish a global tyranny, these things are very
relevant to exotic free energy, because those same players are behind the
suppression of energy solutions that empower, rather than enslave people.
So the fact that mainstream news is covering the conspiracy by the U.S.
government to spy on its own citizens, in defiance of the Constitution they are
sworn to uphold, is huge. Until now, they've been an integral part of the
conspiracy by being silent about such things, and portraying those who are
concerned about such thins as "crack pot, conspiracy theorists, tin foil
hat wearers," and other derogatory phrases.
Just as we are finally seeing a flood of vindication in the world of exotic free
energy (several more stories pending), so also are we now seeing a flood of
vindication when it comes to these "conspiracy theories", now being
shown to be fact all along.
And where is the heart of this spying operation going to be located? Right here
in Utah. I'll be driving by it today as we go to visit our Safe
Haven Villages friend, Dr. James Torgersen (Torg), who may be dying today,
from a heart attack followed by two strokes. (Your prayers for him would be
appreciated.) Utah, with it's concentration of Mormons, according to their
doctrine, is supposed to be "a light to the world, and the saviors of
men," but in this case, they are proudly showcasing the very thing they are
supposed to be opposing. They are empowering the very big brother intended to
spy on them and keep them under control.
I have a cousin-in-law who was a general contractor on the spy
facility, and he finally left because his conscience could not abide by what he
was involved in building. Now he is being hounded by US spy agencies, who are
concerned about what he knows and what he might be saying, now that he's
disaffected. He's one of the people who got a "job" from this facility
His waking up to the point of following his conscience is, perhaps, a show of
things to come as more people realize that something is very wrong, and they
can't trust this government and "just follow orders." This flood of
unfavorable coverage by the mainstream press is refreshing, to say the least.
Maybe we will wake up, after all, before hitting the wall as a civilization. I
was beginning to think that we would have to hit the wall before waking up --
namely total meltdown of civilization. From what I can gather, waking up is
prerequisite to free energy becoming generally available, because free energy is
anathema to tyrants who want to control the masses, not empower them.
Just think of the chilling effect this public outcry about all this spying is
going to have on the Builderberg group as they are presently meeting about big
data. The agenda, no doubt, was going to be about how to increase the reach and
effectiveness, but now you better believe the agenda is going to be how to
# # #
What You Can Do
- See Suggestions for How to Get Involved with the Roll-out of Exotic Free Energy
- Pass this on to your friends and favorite news sources.
- Click to Tweet: http://clicktotweet.com/7781Y
- Donate to PES Network
to help us keep this news and directory and networking service going.
- Subscribe to our newsletter
to stay abreast of the latest, greatest developments in the free energy
- Let professionals in the renewable energy sector know about the promise of