LENR-to-Market Weekly -- May 9, 2013
Hot Cat glows red as it is purposely run
Highlights this week include: Interview with Rossi about recent 1 MW
plant delivery, glowing Hot-cat, safety, team, electricity prospects, 3rd party
tests; Nanospire listing in market report; new live test at MFMP; Gerald Celente on "the biggest element";
Rossi file opposition to Pianteli patent.
Pure Energy Systems News
Once again, we bring you a compilation of various news items about the
various LENR companies since our April
Mainstream news sources are
indicated with the yellow highlight.
See also Cold Fusion Times.
- LENR Companies
- Rossi, Leonardo Corp - E-Cat
with Andrea Rossi About 1 MW E-Cat Plant Delivery -
We discussed the latest E-Cat plant status; the initial military
customer plant status; the glowing-hot-cat, and safety
considerations at this early stage, and their postponing of domestic
product roll-out; the Hot-Cat research and work toward electricity
generation; the Hot-Cat 3rd party test conditions and status, ... (PESN;
May 7, 2013)
- An Update on Andrea Rossi and the E-Cat
- To build the 1-megawatt unit takes 106 reactors, so getting
each one built is quite an undertaking for a startup.
Meanwhile the company is well, starting up, getting located,
equipped, supplied, staffed and all the myriad details to build
something. (NewEnergyandFuel; May 8, 2013)
- What's Happened to Andrea Rossi and his E-Cat?
- Yesterday, Sterling D. Allan of PESN and Frank Acland of E-CatWorld conducted a one and a half hour interview with Andrea Rossi hosted by Gary Hendershot on his Smart Scarecrow service regarding developments in the E-Cat technology based on the ...
of Rossi Smart Scarecrow Interview - Here is a recording
of today's interview that Sterling Allan and I conducted with
Andrea Rossi on the Smart Scarecrow show. I enjoyed the
experience, and as usual found Rossi to be a gracious
interviewee despite the number of questions he was not able to
answer. This wasn't terribly surprising to me given
statements... (E-CatWorld; May 7, 2013)
- Andrea Rossi Interview
- Sterling Allan of Pure Energy Systems News and Frank Acland of E-CatWorld recently interviewed Andrea Rossi about the LENR technology he has been perfecting.
... Here is some of the information that Allan shared concerning the interview, which ran an hour and a half.
(AndreaRossiEcat; May 9, 2013)
- E-Cat Andrea Rossi: the technology is mature. Here's the video interview
- Andrea Rossi has released a very interesting interview with a U.S. independent newspaper. Interviewed by Sterling Allan of PESN and the types of E-Catworld, told some details of the recent expedition.
Andrea Rossi has released a video interview with the U.S. journalists: a few new, but something seems to move.
(GreenStyle.it; May 9, 2013)
- Pre-Interview Prep
Questions for Rossi Interview - As some of you have
noticed, I have been invited to participate in an interview
with Andrea Rossi on Tuesday, May 7 (4:30 p.m. ET) on the
Smart Scarecrow show. I thought I'd put up a thread where
readers could suggest questions that I could put to Rossi. I
will choose the questions that... (E-CatWorld; May 5,
Rossi to be Interviewed on Smart Scarecrow Show -
Today, May 7th 2013, Andrea Rossi will be a guest on the
Smart Scarecrow Show and will be interviewed by the host,
Gary Hendershot, Sterling Allan of PESN, and myself (Frank
Acland). You will be able to see the live broadcast, which
begins at 4:30 p.m. at the following sites. http://smartscarecrow.com/live/
(also provides access... (E-CatWorld; May 7, 2013)
High, Expectations Low - As often seems to be the
case in the E-Cat story, after an announcement of something
that is supposed to happen on a certain date there are more
questions than answers. I have learned that it is smart to
keep ones expectations low in times like this, as things do
not always turn out... (E-CatWorld; May 2, 2013)
- E-Cat Shipping Photos
Shipping Pictures Posted on the JONP - Here are links to
the pictures just posted on the Journal of Nuclear Physics. The
preface to the photos is: Dear Doc.Rossi, please, find the
photos of 24H performace test of the MW1-Ecat made on april 30
may 01 and the photos of when it has been transported from
Bologna to Ferrara to... (E-CatWorld; May 3, 2013)
- Photos of E-Cat Delivery Released
- Photos of the E-Cat units being delivered have been posted on the Journal of Nuclear Physics. One set of the photos are of the shipping container sitting in a warehouse and as it
(ECatReport; May 6, 2013)
- E-Cat Plant Delivery Announced
- Andrea Rossi released a statement on April 30th about his planned E-Cat plant delivery.
"We are delivering, this month, to our USA Partner three plants, one industrial plant of 1 MW which is a low temperature heat producing plant, one prototype of Gas fueled E-Cat and one prototype of Hot Cat plant. The prototypes are to study them and study their industrialization, while their certification is in course."
(ECatReport; May 1, 2013)
- Rossi: Three Ecat Units on the Way to America
- Andrea Rossi has confirmed that three of his one megawatt ecat low energy nuclear reaction (LENR) units were shipped to the USA in April. In posts on his blog Rossi said that one industrial ecat unit and two experimental ecats were shipped to his unidentified USA partner.
(ColdFusion3; April 30, 2013)
- E-Cat and Hot-Cat: here are the pictures of the reactors by Andrea Rossi
- Andrea Rossi showing photos of cold fusion reactors shipped in the U.S., from his blog, Daniele Passerini shows an image even more interesting.
(Greenstyle.it; May 6, 2013)
- Rossi E-Cat: photo equipment delivered and interview with Rossi on Cold Fusion, and the latest
developments - Spread on the web the first images of the E-Cat plants destined for U.S. partners. Rossi does not exclude the publication of new photos.
(webmasterpoint; May 8, 2013) (And NextMe.it)
- E-Cat Rossi delivered the first devices for cold fusion, but also competitors move
- E-Cat Rossi delivered the first devices Shipped 3 reactors of the machine for cold fusion to U.S. partners. The Greek Defkalion are ready to present their device.
(webmasterpoint; May 3, 2013)
- Hot-Cat Photo
- Up to the breaking point
- Today, finally, Rossi showed some pictures ... it was a good omen to see very soon, and much more!
Independent testing technology Rossi has gone on for months and months ... The photo below shows an experiment in which the hot-cat was pushed almost to the breaking point, is dated 6 months ago
(May 3, 2013)
Hot Cat Picture! - If the pictures of the shipping and
testing of the 1 MW plant were not too exciting, take a look at
the picture below. We have seen a picture of the hot cat in
action before, but not like this. The photo has been posted by
Daniele Passerini at 22passi.blogspot.com, and he says it... (E-CatWorld;
May 5, 2013)
Poll: Your View on Hot Cat Photo - I'm not surprised to
read the variety of opinions here and elsewhere regarding the
now famous glowing 'Hot Cat' that was released by Daniele
Passerini. I just put up a new poll to try and gauge current
sentiment about the picture. When it comes down to it, I think
one's reaction to it is... (E-CatWorld; May 5, 2013)
- 3rd Party Test Reports
About E-Cat 3rd Party Report - This was posted on the
Facebook group Cold Fusion, LENR and Andrea Rossi quoting
Daniele Passerini: I am honestly convinced of the existence of
the "third party report", because I know a few people actively
involved in his set-up; they have confirmed unambiguously that
the experimental trials did indeed take place. From the
rumors... (E-CatWorld; May 3, 2013)
Do They Know at Ecat.com? - A couple of intriguing tweets
have shown up over the last two days on the Ecat.com Twitter feed.
Actually there are only two tweets in the whole account, so it looks
like it was set up only recently. Here's what they say: May 6: "Big
news are coming soon
#LENR #Coldfusion #Greenenergy" May 7:... (E-CatWorld;
May 8, 2013)
- Clarification of Prometeon Ltd.
- " Prometeon srl with this note states, in relation to the statement of Mr. E. Laureti segnalataci from our collaborator and given below and to other of the same person who appear to have generated similar misunderstanding, that the E-Cat 1 MW
(22Passi; May 6, 2013)
- Domestic E-Cats In The Conversation Again
- The discussion has been raised by Ingmar Andersson on the Journal of Nuclear Physics. He asked Mr. Rossi several questions about the domestic units:
"1. What parameters have you been requested to provide for the certification of the domestic version of the E-cat.
2. How many hours of data collection has it been asked for (ECatReport;
May 8, 2013)
- E-Cat Rossi: latest news of cold fusion
- The latest news in the field of cold fusion come directly from the blog of Andrea Rossi, the inventor, along with physicist Sergio Focardi, E-Cat, a device that nothing short of revolutionary, compared to a low amount of energy raw materials necessary for the commissioning and operation, is capable of producing a large amount of energy without the production of hazardous waste.
(dottortecnologia.info; May 2, 2013)
- Defkalion - Hyperion
- Nanotechnology in Maine, USA: Market Report -
NanoSpire, Inc. is an IP holding company founded in January 2002, to
commercialize a new generation of cavitation reentrant jet-based tools
and processes. NanoSpire provides the first machine tool capable of
cutting, drilling, welding, hammering, and annealing materials only a
few nanometers in size by harnessing cavitation microjets. NanoSpire has
developed the next generation of high-shear mixer based on its patented
technology. NanoSpire has also developed several advanced technologies
for energy production. (AZoNano.com; May 3, 2013)
- Fleischmann Memorial Project, QuantumHeat.org
Live Test at MFMP - There is live data now being produced
from the latest active cell being tested by the Martin Fleischmann
Memorial Project team. The cell is being operated at lower power
levels than previously, as the chart below shows. Currently the
input power is 3 W, and there is a consistent output reading of
around 3.6... (E-CatWorld; May 1, 2013)
replicated - The quantum heat guys have produced an open-source replication of
Celeni's work. Jim Polsner wrote: http://www.quantumheat.org/index.php/en/
- open testing showing excess heat using Celeni's process. Follow the history of the protocol and I think
you'll find a rigorous testing followed by positive results that will become the basis for unequivical and reproducible results.
(NickelPower; May 2, 2013)
- General Cold Fusion
Celente on "the biggest element that could change the world in a
positive way" - Gerald Celente is singular in his field.
Founder of the Trends Institute and their signature publication Trends
Journal, he features new energy in his forecasting work. An early
subscriber to Infinite Energy magazine and friend to Eugene Mallove,
Celente has (
) (ColdFusionNow; May 6, 2013)
Journal taps new energy again - Gerald Celente has once
again brought new energy to the attention of investors and
policy-makers by including a story on Defkalion Green Technologies
in his Trends Journal, according to a post by Peter Gluck. The
publication is of the Trends (
) (ColdFusionNow; May 1,
- Automated Android Electrolysis System Update
- In my quest to produce LENR results, the most recent set of experiments have provided some of the most convincing results. I am not fully convinced yet, as more replications will be needed. I had previously been using power supplies that were constant voltage, which made it more difficult to evaluate results because of changing
(LENR-ColdFusion; May 1, 2013)
work of Cesium decontamination by nano silver - On December 10,
2011, Dr. Norio Abe did a radioactive cesium decontamination experiment
by the nano silver at an kindergarden in Koriyama city of Fukushima
prefecture in Japan. Dr. Abe sent me the result data, then I try to make
) (ColdFusionNow; May 4, 2013)
- The Status of Cold Fusion
- Hi there, we just arrived from our visit in Germany and now we are back in our secret laboratory enjoying vacation and drinking lots of
"Clara". I wanted to give an update on the Status of our project and the Status of Cold Fusion. Cold Fusion is a green and clean energy technology that uses Hydrogen (Water is 2/3 Hydrogen) as fuel.
(DrBobblog; Apr 22, 2013)
- YouTube And
Cold Fusion - Hello there! Whats up! As to our knowledge there is only about 400 scientists working on practical applications for ColdFusion. (Many more on the theoretic side) ColdFusion scientists like lurk in the shadows so its feasible to expect there is also a lot of Military Organisations and Companies that does not want to attract attention that we would not know about.
(DrBobblog; May 1, 2013)
- Nuclear Fusion Possible at Last?
- "Sidestepping previous research bottlenecks, where experimental tokamak fusion reactors devoured more power than they produced, the ITER fusion reactor has been designed to produce 500 megawatts of output power for 50 megawatts of input power.
ITER's construction of the facility began in 2007, and the first plasma is expected to be produced in 2020."
(OilPrice.com; May 2, 2013)
engine reproduced; now optimizing for efficiency - "This is a
power source that mankind needs to have. We need to make a push and get
this energy out in the hands of people." Dr. Michael McKubre
TeslaTech 2012 A revolutionary new engine powered by the pulsing of
) (ColdFusionNow; May 8, 2013)
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 9:10 AM
Subject: LENR-Forum NewsLetter 2013-05-08
Our new Newsletter for the beginning of May...
Around LENR the ambiance have been quiet since few weeks, but things get
Rossi interview at The Smart Scarecrow :
what is your opinion... did you notice specific interesting points in that
interview ? Help us !
Some more article on E-cat photos, on Rossi's internal report... Rossi
criticizing Piantelli patent...check for more!
Brillouin team seems to wake up and communicate a little
Is it a signal?
Martin Fleischman Memorial Project describe it's experiment portfolio...
And some results that are not yet convincing... What is happening ?
Drew find article about evolution of scientific publication toward
Is it part of the solution to the tragedy of LENR?
APreston awake the theoretical debate around Widom-Larsen and critics :
What are your positions on theories?
Peter Gluck on Ego Out report reference of LENR and Defkalion reactor in
Gerald Celente 'The Trend Institute"
Rossi file opposition to Pianteli patent...
The war of patent is started...
In Japan, possible way to reduce radioactivity of Cesium through silver
En zone francophone, peu d'activitι rιcente et un manque certain de
romains et de sangliers, mais :
Megamathieu trouve un projet de voiture volante qu'il verrai bien profiter
des LENR :
rιaliste ? d'autres idιes ?
Et si le futur des LENR ιtait dans le DIY, le "fait maison"
Une mini-sιrie sur la science, ΰ la quelle JP Biberain ΰ participι :
By the way, note that we have a DNS problem with http://www.lenrnews.eu
We work on the problem.
The LENR-Forum team.
# # #
What You Can Do
- See Suggestions for How to Get Involved with the Roll-out of Exotic Free Energy
- Pass this on to your friends and favorite news sources.
- Click to Tweet: http://clicktotweet.com/9P2fb
- Subscribe to our E-Cat
- Let professionals in the renewable energy sector know about the promise of
- Subscribe to our general newsletter
to stay abreast of the latest, greatest developments in the free energy
PESN Coverage of LENR
For a more exhaustive listing, see News:Rossi_Cold_Fusion
The Inconel Mouse of Andrea Rossi's E-Cat - (PESN; October
Hell Freezes Over: Brian Ahern's Doubts on E-Cat Test Resolved - (PESN; October
Leaked Second Paper With High Magnification of Rossi's Nickel Particles Brings Replication Closer - (PESN; October
Sterling Allan on Coast to Coast AM about E-Cat breakthrough - (PESN; October
Revealed The Four Horsemen of Andrea Rossi's E-CatLithium Iron Nickel
Hydrogen - (PESN; October 10, 2014)
Fuel Analysis and Validation Paper Posted October 8, 2014 - (PESWiki;
October 9, 2014)
Digest -- August 22, 2014 - Safety Certification Obtained for Low and High Temperature E-Cats
LENR-to-Market Digest -- April 9, 2014 - Rumblings about pending E-Cat test results
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- March 6, 2014 - Lattice Energy transmutation (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Digest -- February 20, 2014 - Rossi Hopes to Retrofit Coal Power Plants With
LENR-to-Market Digest -- February 5, 2014 - Nanors availability announced at Cold Fusion 101 at
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- January 30, 2014 - Industrial Heat acquires E-Cat
LENR to Market Digest, January 22, 2014
- Blacklight Power claims MW capability (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Digest -- January 6, 2014 - Cherokee identified as
Rossi's partner (PESN)