You are here: PureEnergySystems.com
> News > April 29, 2013
LENR-to-Market Monthly -- April 29, 2013
Highlights this month (sorry for getting behind) include: E-Cat teases
with April 30 delivery date, Sweden plant, 3rd party test results, licensing;
Wired article; Defkalion interviews; preliminary MFMP positive test result; new
LENR patent; SWAT team swarms Russ George research office.
Pure Energy Systems News
I've really gotten behind in my LENR-Weekly, with my travels to Geneva, then
to LA. But finally, once again, I bring you a compilation of various news items about the
various LENR companies since the March
28 compilation. It took three days to compile this one.
Mainstream news sources are
indicated with the yellow highlight.
See also Cold Fusion Times.
- LENR Companies
- Rossi, Leonardo Corp - E-Cat
- April 30
3 reactors shipped from Rossi to U.S. partners - Andrea
Rossi would be sending three reactors in cold fusion, in this
case an E-Cat, a Cat and a Hot-Gas Cat, from Italy to the U.S.
intelligence partners. (GreenStyle.it; April 30, 2013)
30th E-Cat Delivery Day Thread - Today has been
identified as the day that E-Cats are supposed to be delivered
to Andrea Rossi's US partner. I thought I'd put up a new thread
to discuss any news relating to the event. There’s not much to
say about the delivery at this point since very little has been
revealed. Rossi says... (E-CatWorld;
April 30, 2013)
Happening on April 30th? [Updated (again)] - I’ve seen
some speculative comments in various places about what might be
happening on April 30th with regards to the E-Cat, and I thought
it would be useful to try and nail down as much as is possible
from what Andrea Rossi has said about what exactly going on.
Rossi has said that on... (E-CatWorld;
April 28, 2013)
- Industrial E-Cat To Be Delivered On April 30th
- Andrea Rossi's first Hot Cat industrial plant is being completed. Most people following the development of this device had hoped that he could stick to his original estimation of February delivery. However, the delivery date was postponed in February to either March or April.
Just recently, Andrea Rossi confirmed the final delivery date: "…the delivery of the 1MW plant will be exactly on the 30th of April. Has been fixed."
(ECatReport; April 1, 2013) (And greenstyle.it
- Rossi Declines Investment plans April 30 delivery of ecat
- The latest version of Andrea Rossi's ecat low energy nuclear reaction (LENR) device is scheduled to be delivered to an unknown buyer on April 30. Rossi made this statement in his blog on April 12.
(EnergyCatalyzer3; April 13, 2013)
Working on Deploying Showcase E-Cat Plant in Sweden - Andrea
Rossi mentioned yesterday on the JONP that Hydro Fusion Ltd.,
Leonardo Corp.'s licensee for Northern Europe, is "working
hard" to install a 1 MW E-Cat plant somewhere in the Stockholm,
Sweden area. From the following statement on their web site it
appears that Hydro Fusion is looking for a suitable customer: Hydro
Fusion... (E-CatWorld; April 19, 2013) (and ColdFusion3
Energy R&D Organization Elforsk Fund Study of E-Cat [Updated]
- Elsforsk, an energy R&D organization established by utilities
and manufacturers in Sweden has published a report in which includes
details of a research program devoted to the study of E-Cat
technology with a view to considering its use in Swedish energy
production. Financials on page 53 of the report shows that in 2012,
200,000... (E-CatWorld; April 23, 2013) (and EnergyCatalyzer3)
Testing in Sweden? - An article on the Swedish site Osunt
(means 'unsound'), a blog that follows environmental and
political topics, an article has been published about the E-Cat
which reports on a rumor that there has been testing going on at the
Svedberg Laboratory at Upplsala University in Sweden. The article
states (Google + human translation) What... (E-CatWorld;
April 13, 2013)
- 3rd Party Testing
- Waiting for the third-party reporting ... Wired!
- In the April issue of Wired (side cover) found a new article devoted to the saga of Andrea Rossi E-Cat, written by freelance journalist Raffaele Panizza. The online version of the magazine presents the piece as follows:
Some say they have discovered cold fusion: the scientific community treats him as a charlatan, while his supporters consider him a genius.
(22Passi; April 6, 2013)
3rd Party Test — Why Now? - Those who have been following
the E-Cat story over the last couple of years have probably lost
count of the number of times that Andrea Rossi turned down offers to
test the E-Cat. His standard reply when people literally pleaded for
him to allow competent third party testers have access to the E-Cat
was... (E-CatWorld; April 1, 2013)
- Third Party Tests Undertaken In Good Faith
- There has been a lot of speculation concerning the motivations of the members of the third party that conducted an independent test of Andrea Rossi's E-Cat. Mr. Rossi assured those following the story that he trusted the team, but that was not enough to assuage doubt for many.
(ECatReport; April 4, 2013)
- Pending 3rd Party Validators
- As the third party validation is pending public release, it felt appropriate to go a little back in time to the beginning of 2013 to follow-up on the 3rd party test and try and gather more info on the people involved in the test.
(ECatReport; April 18, 2013)
- Rossi Claims Third Party Verifies Ecat Claims
- The independent third party tests on Andrea Rossi's ecat Low Energy Nuclear Reaction (LENR) device are completed and seem to verify some of Rossi's claims. Unfortunately Rossi didn't make the actual report available nor did he reveal identity of the testers.
(EnergyCatalyzer3; March 30, 2013)
- What are each of us prepared to do when validation happens?
- My hope is that 'believers' following cold fusion LENR science prepare for the role that promoting this clean cheap energy will play; in order to accelerate the end of carbon and uranium energy use.
(NickelPower; April 23, 2013)
- Cold Fusion: military actors, where are the independent tests promised by Rossi?
- There is still a big mystery around the so-called "Cold Fusion" technology, often the target of harsh attacks on his true utility and operation, which promises a revolution in the world of energy. The latest version of the E-Cat inventor Andrea Rossi (LENR, low energy nuclear reaction) will be delivered on April 30 to an anonymous buyer.
April 15, 2013)
Directs E-Cat Work - We don't know very much at all about
the business structure that is now running the commercialization
aspects of Andrea Rossi's E-Cat invention. Andrea Rossi announced
last year that he had entered into a partnership with a US company,
and that this company now had access to the secrets involved in the
workings of... (E-CatWorld; March 31, 2013)
Noises - Just a note to readers here that from my research
and contacts I have come across what I consider reliable information
from individuals I trust who have knowledge about the 3rd party
testing that confirm that the results are indeed positive as Andrea
Rossi has indicated. From what I have heard, publication may not...
(E-CatWorld; April 6, 2013)
of E-Cat Proliferation - Here's a comment by Andrea Rossi
when asked how long it would take to build a hypothetical 1GW
electric plant. The questioner calculates that it would take 213,000
Hot Cat 10kW units to build such a plant. This question needs a
study that cannot be made in minutes. We will face this problem
when... (E-CatWorld; April 24, 2013)
for the E-Cat - Here's an interesting post from Andrea
Rossi in response to a question on the Journal of Nuclear Physics
about what his top priority will be after the delivery of his first
unit on April 30th. Commercial priority: we are developing with our
USA Partner a robotized line for the reactors even for the
industrial... (E-CatWorld; April 18, 2013)
on Going Public - A recent question by a reader on the
Journal of Nuclear Physics brought up the question to Andrea Rossi
about whether in was possible to buy shares in Rossi's Leonardo
Corporation. Rossi answered: No, I think that our enterprise is
still very risky, and, as I always said, I want not to play foot...
(E-CatWorld; April 11, 2013) (and ecatreport)
to Rossi's European Patent Application - On April 15th, an
update has been made to the Rossi patent application at the European
Patent Office. I don't know if there is much significant new
information in the updated claims section — others with more
familiarity with the original may be able to find some. The new
claims can be read here,... (E-CatWorld; April 16, 2013)
- Updates on the patent Andrea Rossi ...
- Our Tia indicates to us the last movements on the site of the 'European Patent Office regarding the patent of Andrea Rossi:
"Published response to EPO:
Nothing sensational, it is said that the tube must be made
of copper, and that the powder must be nanometer Ni62 .
New claim date. " (22Passi; April 16, 2013)
TED Talk (English Subtitles) - Here's something from the
archive that I think is worth posting here. At a TEDx conference
held in Bologna on October 14th 2011, Sergio Focardi gave a talk
about cold fusion, and specifically his work with Andrea Rossi. I
had seen this talk before, but not with English subtitles. It's a
great piece of... (E-CatWorld; April 10, 2013)
- No Data From Military Units
- The military customer who (presumably) purchased an E-Cat from Andrea Rossi has remained anonymous. Rossi also recently said that that date would not be made public.
(ECatReport; April 14, 2013)
- Hot-Cat Plant Logistics
- Pending the publication of the 3rd party report, no other Hot Cat action seems as important as that. However, Andrea Rossi keeps on being as commenter-friendly as usual, and shares bits of the R&D strategy of his device -
(ECatReport; April 24, 2013)
- E-Cat and cold fusion, how does the invention of Rossi?
- In recent years we hear more and more cold fusion, but still little is known of this revolutionary method. What's this? Cold fusion is nothing more than a nuclear energy production, but act practically opposed to nuclear power we know today.
(ecologiae.com; April 19, 2013)
- Nuclear Fusion: come the technological components of ENEA
- Technological components for fusion energy production Nuclear fusion. He speaks especially in relation to the "miracle power" promised by Andrea Rossi and his E-Cat, but also Italy is building an experimental machine for the production of energy from nuclear fusion .
(greenbiz.it; April 8, 2013)
- Email from Roger Green, April 14, 2013
E cat Technology Licenses update
Contact me asap this week if you are interested in any
of the following remaining licenses
Middle East E cat Territory License
Combined into one license are the following countries:
Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Gaza, West Bank (Palestine), Jordan,
Lebanon,Yemen and Iraq
Incudes Iran and Syria when there are no USA trade embargoes
40 % equity is available this week
Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Ukraine and Kazakhstan
are also available to purchase
Next stage development:
We are looking for JV partners to build the first E cat
Electrical power station.
The Ecat 1 MW units can easily be transported to the site (by
truck as they are in a shipping container). We bolt on Siemens
turbines and generators (until a tesla turbine is developed
producing even more efficiencies) then connect to the national
electrical grid to sell- carbon neutral renewable electricity-
creating an instant ROI for investors
We are looking for JV partners to invest in the most cutting
edge electrical generation
In the meantime there are investment opportunities to get in
on the ground, with a deadline of this week to secure your
Roger Green <email@example.com>
- Defkalion - Hyperion
lying low, preparing for some big splashes - Defkalion is
tackling around 20 major applications of their LENR reactor through
contracts with several licensees, including some major players. Price
point expected to be around 1/10 of what we presently pay for power.
First product expected by second quarter 2014. Public reactor demo
expected for NI Week in August. (PESN; April 4, 2013)
Interviews Defkalion - Sterling Allan of PESN has conducted an
interview with Alexandros Xanthoulis, CEO of Defkalion Green
Technologies. Xanthoulis states that each reactor is working at 5 kW per
hour, operating at between 350-500 degrees Celcius. The reactor needs to
be heated to 180 C before the reaction takes place, and then the
reaction is maintained... (E-CatWorld; April 5, 2013)
"We're not selling products, we sell technology" -
Sterling Allan of the Pure Energy Systems network follows multiple
types of new energy technologies, including cold fusion. Last year
he traveled to Greece to check on the progress of Defkalion Green
Technologies Hyperion steam-generator, a prototype commercial
product based (…) (ColdFusionNow; April 5, 2013)
- Defkalion plans to Unveil LENR device in August
- Defkalion Green Technologies is planning to unveil an improved version of its low energy nuclear reaction (LENR) technology at the National Instruments NI Week corporate conference in August.
(ColdFusion3; April 6, 2013) (And greenstyle.it)
- Cold Fusion: against Defkalion E-cat back and faces another patent
- Cold fusion. Many competitors of the E-cat, as we know. Against him back in the limelight and fierce the archenemy Defkalion, who, after being landed in our country as Defkalion Europe under the leadership of Franco Cappiello , seems willing to present his device in August, during the National Instrument NI Week . The said Alexandros Xanthoulis, CEO of Defkalion Green Technologies, during a ' interview with Pesn .
(nextme.it; April 9, 2013)
- My visit to Defkalion Canada
- On February 22 I made my way to the Canadian office of Defkalion. This is a report of my experience and what I learned.
(NickelPower; April 10, 2013)
- Fleischmann Memorial Project, QuantumHeat.org
MFMP Tests With New Cells Show Positive Results - A
new blog post the Martin Fleischmann Memporial Project's
quantumheat.org web site describes a new cell the team has started
testing. The purpose of the new cell design with both a stainless
steel tube and glass envelope surrounding the Celani wire is to
capture almost all the heat coming from the cell in order... (E-CatWorld;
April 29, 2013)
Covers MFMP, Rossi - David Hambling, a science columnist for
Wired.co.uk has written an article covering recent developments in
the cold fusion field — most of which we have been covering here.
Hambling has interviewed Bob Greenyer of the Martin
Fleischmann Memorial Project and gives generous coverage of the
MFMP's activities and goals, and their upcoming Kickstarter
campaign... (E-CatWorld; March 30, 2013)
Reveals Fundraising Strategy - In a recent blog post over at
Quantumheat.org the Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project team set
forth their strategy for raising funds to enable them to achieve
short and long term goals in their quest to provide incontrovertible
evidence that LENR is indeed a New Fire that needs to be lit for the
benefit of... (E-CatWorld; March 28, 2013)
Seeking Input on Campaign Document - The MFMP team has just
put up a blog post in which they are asking for input from the
LENR-following community about the following document that they are
going to put on their Kickstarter page. I spoke with Bob Greenyer
tonight and he said that the feedback they had received here and on
Quantumheat.org had... (E-CatWorld; March 30, 2013)
People's E-Cat Plant - It has been good to have Bob
Greenyer from the MFMP on the site talking about the work they are
doing, and what their goals and hopes are. I think they are doing a
terrific job with a very transparent open science project in
promoting and demonstrating LENR to the world at large. They... (E-CatWorld;
March 29, 2013)
Journal Chemistry and Materials Research publishes Celani Research
Report - The International Institute for Science, Technology
and Education's (IISTE) journal Chemistry and Materials Research
(vol. 3, no. 3, 2013) has published a report of research done by a
team led by Francesco Celani entitled "Experimental Results on
Sub-Micro Structured Cu-Ni Alloys under High Temperature
Hydrogen/Deuterium Interaction." The report describes tests that
the team did... (E-CatWorld; April 2, 2013)
- From MIT: Soon new electrolytic
cells - I have just translated an article written by Martin LaMonica March 28, 2013 and published on the MIT Techonology Review outlining new and surprising developments towards the availability of hydrogen at a low price and thus to the development of an economy based on hydrogen as a fuel and / op energy carrier.
For more careful not escape some interesting correspondence between the film catalyst developed by researchers of Calgary and the methodology that Francesco Celani (INFN) uses to prepare its constantan wires (and also with other claims of the researcher of
Frascati). (22Passi; March 30, 2013)
- Experimental Results on Sub-Micro Structured Cu-Ni Alloys ...
- Chemistry and Materials Research is a scientific journal published by ' IISTE , a journal of discrete impact factor (5,51). A magazine on which was just published a whole article of the group of researchers led by Francesco Celani, a nice coincidence - or better synchronicity Jung - it happened on the very day of Easter or Resurrection ... what is affecting those who later - for the sake of science - in the footste
(22Passi; April 2, 2013)
- Other "secret recipes" ...?
- by: Francesco Celani
Dear Colleagues, as anticipated, we have found significant Increase of anomalous heat When We ADDED small amounts (1-2cc) of liquid hydrocarbons to our cell, under partial vacuum conditions.
(22Passi; April 24, 2013)
from Francesco Celani on Hydrocarbons in LENR - This notice
from Francesco Celani was published today on 22passi.blogspot.com
and he wants it widely distributed. Dear Colleagues, as anticipated,
we have found significant Increase of anomalous heat When We ADDED
small amounts (1-2cc) of liquid hydrocarbons to our cell, under
partial vacuum conditions. Hystorically in gas system, (since 2010),
apart H 2 O... (E-CatWorld; April 24, 2013)
- Patent U.S. Navy based on cold fusion
- by: Francesco.Celani
Dear Colleagues, I transmit to appropriate information, the full text of the patent came out TODAY, after 7 years of waiting, whose assignee is the U.S. government.
(22Passi; April 17, 2013)
- Clarification of the Celani
"Cautionary message" a few days ago - About email published a few days ago on the blog , Francesco Celani (pictured) noted that:
"... The message was, at first, directed ONLY to the various" replicants "around the world that use the (my) wire Constantan submicron-structured, or at least, nanoparticles of various types. So CAUTION message.
(22Passi; April 17, 2013)
- Meanwhile Celani goes ...!
- I dedicate this "instant post" to professoroni (and many followers and followers) who in recent days have pointed the finger of an "old" article by Francesco Celani and other (old as content, such as new publication), the shape of the stigmatizing " frame ", without so much as glance at the" big picture "!
(22Passi; April 17, 2013)
Warns of LENR Explosions at Low Temperatures - Here's the
text of an email sent out today by LENR experimenter Francesco
Celani reproduced with permission on 22passi.blogspot.com. He seems
to want this information spread far and wide among the LENR research
community by way of a warning. Dear Colleagues, In These days I am
performing very simple experiments at low temperatures, down... (E-CatWorld;
April 12, 2013)
- Response to Guglielmi
Celani-Coyaud-Franchini - Francesco Celani has responded to the new letter Alessio Guglielmi , letter published yesterday by the devilishly persevering Sylvie Coyaud of Ocasapiens, a blog much more cabaret than scientific, nevertheless hosted and endorsed by Repubblica.it.
(22Passi; April 8, 2013)
- Cold fusion license plate
ISCMNS-Unesco, Part III | Part
II - In an open letter to the Attivissimo Alessio Guglielmi asked the dr. Francesco Celani of ' ISCMNS (1) some evidence of peer-review of a year which had been subjected to a recent article by Celani et al. For humanitarian reasons (2), the guardian paste the answer came to her in the copy as well.
(oggiscienza; April 12, 2013)
fusion-powered car engineer has history of discovery -
Dennis Cravens has a crowd-funding campaign to work on a cold
fusion-powered car. He doesn't expect steam from cold fusion to be
able to power the vehicle directly, but electricity generated from
the steam would "trickle-charge" a battery to operate (…) (ColdFusionNow;
March 29, 2013)
- General Cold Fusion
- DOE Provides Support for Basic LENR Research
- The Department of Energy's Office of Basic Energy Sciences provided support to a team of researchers to perform basic LENR measurements. The work was reported in 2012 in the Journal of Applied Physics.
(NewEnergyTimes; April 17, 2013)
Franchini, there is mail for you! - I read with great surprise , that after well
SEVEN YEARS She has decided to review / deepen its positions on the procedure of compression of the Electrochemical Hydrogen (and / or deuterium) in a hollow cathode of Palladio.
(22Passi; April 29, 2013)
Exothermic Fusion Patent Filed - A new patent application
has been published for which describes an "Exothermic Fusion"
process to create heat through fusion reaction has been published by
the US Patent Office. The description of the patent reads: This
invention relates to the discovery that hydride ions contained in
finely divided magnesium hydride prepared under dry inert
conditions... (E-CatWorld; April 3, 2013)
- The Status of Cold Fusion
- Bob talks gives a summary of what's going on around the world, and
a glimpse into his own research. (drboblog; Apr 22, 2013)
- Company: FuturProbable; Origin: France; Webpage: http://futurprobable2012.e-monsite.com/
Technology: LENR – CPW, Low Energy Nuclear Reactions Confined Plasma Water
(drboblog; Apr 7, 2013)
- Larsen Explains LENR Radiation-Free Nuclear Energy
- The possibility of a new source of radiation-free nuclear energy has just become stronger.
Lewis G. Larsen, the co-developer of the Widom-Larsen theory of
LENRs, released a new slide presentation on March 22 that answers significant questions about why deadly gamma radiation is not emitted in low-energy nuclear reactions.
(NewEnergyTimes; April 2, 2013)
- Nuclear Powered Light Bulbs
- Lewis Larsen, a Chicago physicist associated with the Widom-Larsen Low Energy Nuclear Reaction (LENR) theory is exploring slow nuclear fusion reactions among elements that are not radioactive. Larsen has discovered harmless low-energy nuclear reactions may be taking place routinely inside of compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs.
Ag may decrease radiation of Cesium 134 and 137 by LENR
transmutation? - On the week of Feb 5, the conference
of "radiation detectors and their uses" was held in High Energy
Accelerator Research Organization in Tsukuba city of Japan. Japanese
web site is (here) and Google translated one is (here). In the
conference, (…) (ColdFusionNow; March 30, 2013)
hypothesis gets community response - Today's successes in
cold fusion energy generators have been hard-won by trial and error,
with each system developed by a select criteria amassed over years
of painstaking success and failure. Ironically, the many labs with
commercial prototypes each follow a (…) (ColdFusionNow;
April 11, 2013)
- Retired NRL LENR Expert No Longer Believes in Cold
"Fusion" - Graham Hubler, an expert cited in CBS's 2009
"60 Minutes" program "Cold Fusion Is Hot Again," no longer believes that cold fusion is real.
Hubler now makes a key distinction between "cold fusion" and the real anomalous heat and nuclear effects seen in LENRs (low-energy nuclear reactions).
(NewEnergyTimes; April 24, 2013)
- Electromagnetic fields and water memory
- "Something like it is also read in the debate between Srivastava and Widom Maiani Ruocco and colleagues on Cold Fusion / LENR even if you wait for the reply to the response of Widom and colleagues at Maiani et al."
(vglobale.it; April 6, 2013)
and LENR-Cities Form Partnership - Here's a press release
that might be of interest to readers here. Kresenn Ltd and
LENR-Cities signed a partnership Maidenhead (UK), April 1st 2013 The
teams at LENR-Cities and Kresenn Ltd are pleased to announce that
they have signed a partnership focused on how to build and manage a
business ecosystem to fund and... (E-CatWorld; April 6, 2013)
Team Swarms Russ George's Office, Formerly D2Fusion -
A month ago, a big event went down that I didn't learn about until
today in preparing LENR-weekly. Just before a Canadian Broadcast
Corp special aired, talking about Russ George's questionable
campaign to seed the oceans with dumping of small iron particles to
restore the plankton, his unarmed research office was raided with
overwhelming force. (PureEnergyBlog;
April 30, 2013)
Environmental Authorities Seize Evidence From Russ George
- officers from Environment Canada entered George's Haida
Salmon Restoration Corp. offices with a search warrant and
seized evidence, according to George. (NewEnergyTimes;
April 8, 2013)
RAID Swarms Village Science Office With Overwhelming Force
- "Just days before Easter our small village research
office in Vancouver was swarmed by 11 officers dressed in all
black combat gear, armed and imposing beyond belief (similar to
those in the photo above.). In the largest assault/raid in
Environment Canada's history the RAID team rushed into the
office of 7 people, counting the 2 grandfathers and 2 women
present." (RussGeorge; March 30, 2013)
Iter Hot Fusion project wins license (calls it a
"breakthrough" as successful cold fusion is ignored)
is Passerini Saying? - Daniele Passerini has posted a very
enigmatic post on his 22passi.blogspot.com site which is titled "To all LENR / Cold Fusion Researchers" which goes on to give
what seems to be in code, using political parties to represent
chemicals: "In Italy it is known that Communion and Liberation (
CL ) and the Democratic... (E-CatWorld; April 22, 2013)
energy solution from Nobel laureate ignored by NYTimes -
1973 Nobel laureate Dr. Brian Josephson responded to the April 3 New
York Times letter Invitation to a Dialogue: Action on the Climate by
Robert W. Fri asking for social scientists to become more engaged in
promoting low-cost energy alternatives. (…) (ColdFusionTimes;
April 7, 2013)
- Nuclear Power: Nuclear NASA raffled for home use
- The renaissance of nuclear energy announces itself: the experts U.S. space agency Nasa want to replace the hot water heater in detached houses and apartments with small nuclear power plants. But they are working on a technique they call "Low Energy Nuclear Reactors" (LENR), and on the principle of cold fusion works .
(green.wiwo.de; April 1, 2013)
Blog on "NASA's Cold Fusion Folly" - A blog post
published on April 19th on the American Physical Society's Physics
Buzz Blog laments that scientists at NASA are getting involved in
cold fusion, and specifically gives a strong critique of the Widom-Larsen
theory, which is the theory that Joseph Zawodny and Dennis Bushnell
at NASA have been investigating. The author of... (E-CatWorld;
April 22, 2013)
Technology Gateway – Spinoff – LENR Cold Fusion -
The Technology Gateway and Spinoff Magazine by NASA
Congress mandates that NASA offer licensing of patented
technologies to U.S. industry. NASA meets this requirement
through the NASA Technology Gateway where LENR patent licensing
opportunities are offered. NASA publishes Spinoff magazine
annually, showcasing (…) (ColdFusionNow; April 16,
Humanitarianism and LENR - There's something that has been
on my mind for quite a long time, and I have touched on it from time
to time here. It deals with the issue of how we transition from a
world where the energy resources we use are scarce, expensive,
hazardous, and difficult to obtain — to one where... (E-CatWorld;
April 25, 2013)
- To all LENR / Cold Fusion Researchers
- In Italy it is known that Communion and Liberation (CL) and the Democratic Party (PD) give poor results together (the usual " cattocomunisti "!) ... keep that in mind and use the PDF - I repeat PDFFFF! - If you want to successfully document the excess heat of your experiments LENR. Tell all your colleagues.
(22Passi; April 20, 2013)
Environmental Case for Nuclear Power ( and LENR by Extension)
- In an article recently published in the American Chemical
Society's journal Environmental Science and Technology NASA
scientists Pushker A. Kharecha and James E. Hansen argue that
using nuclear power in place of fossil fuels has already
prevented 1.8 million air pollution-related deaths and if used
into the future`save millions of more lives in coming... (E-CatWorld
April 3, 2013)
do you discuss LENR with? - I have found that LENR is one of
those topics that can take up a lot of one's attention. For me, it
is something I think about and read about a lot, post online about
quite a bit, but funnily enough (for me), not talk about very often.
I'm not quite sure why that... (E-CatWorld; April 17, 2013)
Poll — Education Level of ECW Readers - I have had some
requests from readers interested in learning more about the
education levels of those who are following the E-Cat story, and so
I have put up a new poll on the right side of the site. I am not
entirely sure what it will tell us, since I don't see the... (E-CatWorld;
April 21, 2013)
Saturday Chat Day - Some readers here are aware of the
LENRConnect site that I set up last year that I hoped might be a
kind of social network for people interested in getting involved
with LENR. It's been a pretty quiet place so far, probably because
of the many uncertainties surrounding the topic, and the waiting
mode... (E-CatWorld; April 12, 2013)
Basgall: The Inventive Mindset - Dale Basgall has a series
of videos on the inventive mindset based on his many years of
experience as an inventor. He shares some of the wisdom he has
gathered on this mindset so that others may benefit and utilize this
knowledge to innovate. The Inventive Mindset #1 – Confused
The Inventive Mindset #2… (LENR_ColdFuion; April 15, 2013)
Believers – the Movie - A local Association devoted to
Product Management who is considering showing the the above film at
their final monthly meeting in June asked me if it would be
appropriate material within their theme of supporting the cause of
Product Management. (…) (ColdFusionNow; April 8, 2013)
and Cold Fusion - I know this is little off topic, but I
read an article today on Yahoo News about how broadcasters are
beginning to worry about the number of 'no TV' homes there
are in the United States. Apparently the number of homes without
television reception of any kind (Cable, Satellite, even
broadcast TV) has risen... (E-CatWorld; April 8, 2013)
Allstars with new atomic jam - Cold Fusion Now is on the
move again, back to lovely Eureka, California. We left our residence
in Eureka two years ago to do interviews and advocacy in support of
the new energy movement, and we succeeded. Using movies, art (…) (ColdFusionNow;
April 23, 2013)
- Fingernails 4 Cash
- What an interesting week for Cold Fusion. Not only are we all suffering the long terms after – effect caused by the exposion of Amsterdam Radiation, We also had our laboratory broken into by a couple who will be receiving retaliation of Biblical Proportions. Further, it was announced that OutMeal Laboratories managed, for the first time fuse cat and dog technology.
(drboblog.com; Apr 6, 2013)
- NRL Will Host Colloquium on
- The Plasma Physics Division of the Naval Research Laboratory in Washington, D.C., will host a colloquium on
"cold fusion" on April 10, according to an e-mail and announcement distributed by Beverly Barnhart, an analyst with the Defense Intelligence Agency, and obtained by New Energy Times.
(NewEnergyTimes; March 28, 2013)
- Intelligence Analyst Gripes to New Energy Times About Publishing Leak
- This morning, Beverly Barnhart, an analyst with the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency, contacted New Energy Times with demands to remove portions of a news article in which she was quoted. Barnhart threatened to use the government's public relations and legal departments against New Energy Times.
(NewEnergyTimes; April 4, 2013)
|----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 1:48 PM
Subject: LENR-Forum NewsLetter 2013 April 11
This recent week, thanks to awaited Rossi report and Defkalion interview, we have seen the LENR landscape awake, especially around EU :
* Sterling Allan publish an interview with Defkalion CEO (much data)
* Kresenn CEO announce that Celani published a paper on his LENR experiments. some controversies:
* Kresenn and LENR-Cities announce a signed partnership
* And breaking news, Brucefast of NickelPower report a visto to defkalion :
It is maybe time to think about Business and Government strategy :
* AlainCo jump on a quote by Greg Goble, about Wright Brothers Story, The Space Review promoting NACA v2.0, and why not LENR-Cities:
* Creating startup in Europe: the specific challenges
Pour les francophone :
* Un blog sur l'entrepreuneuriat dans le nucléaire, "Nuclei-Entrepreneurship.fr" :
* Une discussion lancée sur l'alimentation des des lasers tueurs de drone de la Navy:
* De nouveaux convertisseurs thermo-électriques
N'hésitez pas a venir discuter en francais des nombreux sujets évoqués en anglais... Il y aura du répondant !
N'hésitez pas a utiliser les outils de traduction automatique comme ceux de Google et Bing, ou Chrome, pour comprendre les grandes lignes des sujets, et lancer ensuite le débat pour éclaircir le tout.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 1:05 PM
Subject: LENR-Forum NewsLetter 2013 April 03
Here is the latest LENR-Forum Newsletter for the beginning of April.
HOT NEWS: David just find a possible gold nugget, :
* A new patent about LENR process using Magnesium,Nickel,Copper hydrides, and Lithium-Borohydrates...Is it the E-cat recipe, a variant,... a breakthrough...
About past weeks, after a quiet period, few subjects raised interests :
* The big announce of the period is Rossi announcing soon the releas of e-cat independent tests... confirmed by Proia... and we ask you your forecast in that poll:
==> ** What will happens with E-cat independent test report **
* Celani published in the Journal of Chemistry and Materials Research, partnership with Kresenn,ENEL...
* Some events around partners of ICCF18, no more Purdue , but ENEA and National instruments...
* After Miley having failed at Arpa-E, MFMP for their replication efforts, and Dennis Cravens for his LENR Car, have project of crowd-funding
and few other interesting stories, discussions...
pour les francophones :
* Les transparents de Tyler Van Houwelingen traduits en français
See you on LENR-Forum
Where you can.
- Wired 1
- IBTimes 1
# # #
What You Can Do
- See Suggestions for How to Get Involved with the Roll-out of Exotic Free Energy
- Pass this on to your friends and favorite news sources.
- Click to Tweet: http://clicktotweet.com/e6U2f
- Subscribe to our E-Cat
- Let professionals in the renewable energy sector know about the promise of
- Subscribe to our general newsletter
to stay abreast of the latest, greatest developments in the free energy
PESN Coverage of LENR
For a more exhaustive listing, see News:Rossi_Cold_Fusion
LENR-to-Market Digest -- January 30, 2015 - New report by Alexander Parkhomov showing excess heat in E-Cat
LENR-to-Market Digest -- January 22, 2015 - McKubre reports on a variation of Rossi's 3rd party test in Lugano
A Late Night Speculative Raving From Hank Mills - (PESN; October
Andrea Rossi's E-Cat Devours Lockheed's Hypothetical Compact Fusion Reactor - (PESN; October
The Inconel Mouse of Andrea Rossi's E-Cat - (PESN; October
Hell Freezes Over: Brian Ahern's Doubts on E-Cat Test Resolved - (PESN; October
Leaked Second Paper With High Magnification of Rossi's Nickel Particles Brings Replication Closer - (PESN; October
Sterling Allan on Coast to Coast AM about E-Cat breakthrough - (PESN; October
Revealed – The Four Horsemen of Andrea Rossi's E-CatLithium Iron Nickel
Hydrogen - (PESN; October 10, 2014)
Fuel Analysis and Validation Paper Posted October 8, 2014 - (PESWiki;
October 9, 2014)
Digest -- August 22, 2014 - Safety Certification Obtained for Low and High Temperature E-Cats
LENR-to-Market Digest -- April 9, 2014 - Rumblings about pending E-Cat test results
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- March 6, 2014 - Lattice Energy transmutation (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Digest -- February 20, 2014 - Rossi Hopes to Retrofit Coal Power Plants With
LENR-to-Market Digest -- February 5, 2014 - Nanors availability announced at Cold Fusion 101 at
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- January 30, 2014 - Industrial Heat acquires E-Cat
LENR to Market Digest, January 22, 2014
- Blacklight Power claims MW capability (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Digest -- January 6, 2014 - Cherokee identified as
Rossi's partner (PESN)