You are here: PureEnergySystems.com
> News > February
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- February 14, 2013
Highlights this week include: Piantelli claims 200 W self-sustain for 2
months; delivery and installation of the first high temperature E-Cat
is pushed back a month to March/April; LENR-Gen Distributed Power Unit from George H. Miley; MFMP featured on Minnesota's Public TV; black
swan & LENR.
Pure Energy Systems News
Once again, we bring you a compilation of various news items about the
various LENR companies since our February
Mainstream news sources are
indicated with the yellow highlight.
See also Cold Fusion Times.
- LENR Companies
- Rossi, Leonardo Corp - E-Cat
Hot Cat Delivery Date Slips - A recent post by Andrea Rossi
on the Journal of Nuclear Physics gives an updated projection for
the delivery and installation of the first high temperature E-Cat
(hot cat) plants to the first customer. Recently Rossi had said that
he expected there would be February/March delivery now that has
slipped to March/April. Rossi... (E-CatWorld; February 9,
2013) (And ecatreport,
- More tests In Store For the E-Cat
- Third Party testing of the E-Cat was done last fall. While Andrea Rossi had hoped that the results of the testing would be made public in December, he was told that it would be closer to February before the team would be ready to publish their results.
Apparently, however, there are still being tests performed, and these tests will require verification tests.
(ECatReport; February 10, 2013)
- Cold fusion: the Hot E-cat is late, meanwhile Celani goes on TV
- Cold fusion. There was talk of February / March for certifications and then for the installation of the first E-cat at high temperature, but now Andrea Rossi seems to retrace his steps, talking about a shift to the month of April.
(NextMe.it; February 12, 2013)
- Rossi: Only 1MW Plants Available At This Time
- The Hot Cats and "Warm" Cats manufactured by Andrea Rossi, Leonardo Corp, and their U.S. partner, are available in 1 MW plants. The first one that will be open to the public is, in fact, due to be delivered. Several industrial E-Cats are said to have been ordered, with some delivered to their anonymous new owners, but the 1st unit will be available for viewing, once it is up and running.
(ECatReport; February 11, 2013)
- Fleischmann Memorial Project, QuantumHeat.org
and Ryan Hunt Featured on Minnesota Public Television - A
short news segment
Lakeland Public Television station features Paul and Ryan
Hunt of the Hunt Utilities Group at Pine River, Minn. The Hunts are
currently involved in carrying out experiments on Francesco
Celani's proprietary nickel-alloy wire in connection with the
Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project. Nice to see cold fusion back
in... (E-CatWorld; February 10, 2013) (And lenrnews.eu)
Fleischmann Memorial Project brings cold fusion back to TV landscape
- Paul Hunt and his son Ryan formed the Hunt Utilities Group (HUG)
and initiated the Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project to reproduce
and test cold fusion experiments. They announced the project at the
most recent International Conference on Cold Fusion ICCF-17 (
February 10, 2013)
Utilities Group on TV - Paul and Ryan Hunt, of the Hunt
Utilities Group, were featured in a short television segment on
Minnesota's Public Television channel. The Hunt's have
been working hard along with the Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project
to replicate Francesco Celani's LENR results using Celani's
specially prepared wire. They have put an enormous amount of
work into the
(LENR-ColdFusion; February 14, 2013)
- The cold fusion work?
Stuff from the end of the world! - Very free associations aside, or at all suppo something much more prosaic and reassuring, a short report aired by U.S. television on a replica of the experiment Celani with constantan wire under the aegis of MFMP , it is an E- Cat World:
(22Passi; February 11, 2013)
- George Miley, LENUKO
- " - A new
company LENUCO first reported here on Cold Fusion Now a year ago is
now releasing more on its new LENR technology. Designed by George H.
Miley and his team, the LENR-Gen Module is conceived for 10 kw
) (ColdFusionNow; February 8, 2013)
- [Thanks] Statement
from George Miley - "I appreciate the coverage provided to the ARPA-E Future Energy program and my LENR 10kw Thermal Electric Generator entry. While the fruits of this somewhat unusual and novel public voting process remain to be determined, ARPA-E does have possibility of being helpful to new and emerging game-changing energy technologies. I was delighted to see in the category of
recent entries in the competition this blog's readership contributed to a landslide win."
(E-CatWorld; February 10, 2013)
Miley's LENR Project Needs Votes - Thanks to some of our
ECW readers for pointing out that voting is going on at the Ultra
Light Startups web site for innovative energy companies to present
at this year's ARPA-E Summit in Washington DC on February 28th.
Two companies from this list will be chosen based on voting by the
general public.... (E-CatWorld; February 8, 2013) (And nickelpower.org)
- Mitch Swartz, JET
Metalenergy / Nichenergy
Piantelli Claimed 200W Self-sustain for 2 Months - We recently
learned about the European Patent Office granting a patent to Francesco
Piantelli for his nickel-hydrogen LENR process, but news about his work
is hard to come by. His company, Nichenergy, has only a placeholder web
site, and Piantelli himself doesn't seem to share much information
publicly. So I was interested to read... (E-CatWorld; February
- Cold Fusion: cell Piantelli in self sustaining for 2 months
- According to some revelations, Piantelli have tested its ballast for two months, holding access without external power.
(GreenStyle.it; February 13, 2013)
- General Cold Fusion
- Black Swan Creator's Latest Work has Intriguing Implications for LENR
- The latest work from one of our greatest living philosophers, Nassim Nicholas Taleb creator of the Black Swan theory; has some interesting implications for Low Energy Nuclear Reaction (LENR).
...Taleb conclusively demonstrates that many major modern technologies were invented by independent tinkerers with little or no input from established science.
(ColdFusion3; February 8, 2013)
- *MUST READ* LENR, summary for policy makers
- Provides an overview of the technology and the key companies. (LENRNews.eu;
February 9, 2013)
- New video From 30 Nov 2012
- This is a three minute video about Low-Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENRs). Sam Datta-Paulin of ITN Truthloader reports on Nov. 30, 2012.
(LENRNews.eu; February 9, 2013)
- Reactor Project Progress
- I want to give an update on my reactor project. I decided during 2012 that I wanted to try and replicate or create some kind of Cold Fusion reactor experiment and spent many months contacting amateurs & professionals that had been or are working on there own reactors.
(DrBoblog; Feb 7, 2013)
- Most of those whiners fusionists cold ...
- "Warning. Working in this field at the time can destroy your career. Being interested in it can be detrimental to your personal and professional life," so begins the "cold fusion
" being held 22 to 29 January 2013 at MIT by Peter Hagelstein and Mitchell Swartz.
(22Passi; February 11, 2013)
- Touching Spirit
[poetry] - Science of Winnowing Discernment leads to
winnowing. Winnowing uncovers that which is useful. Like the diversity
of life, the Cold Fusion Low Energy Nuclear Reaction
"is not a
narrow band set of physical phenomenon" (quote NASA). The winnowing
) (ColdFusionNow; February 9, 2013)
Lakeland Public Television 1
# # #
What You Can Do
- See Suggestions for How to Get Involved with the Roll-out of Exotic Free Energy
- Pass this on to your friends and favorite news sources.
- Click to Tweet: http://clicktotweet.com/KR1dO
- Subscribe to our E-Cat
- Let professionals in the renewable energy sector know about the promise of
- Subscribe to our general newsletter
to stay abreast of the latest, greatest developments in the free energy
PESN Coverage of LENR
For a more exhaustive listing, see News:Rossi_Cold_Fusion
LENR-to-Market Digest -- January 30, 2015 - New report by Alexander Parkhomov showing excess heat in E-Cat
LENR-to-Market Digest -- January 22, 2015 - McKubre reports on a variation of Rossi's 3rd party test in Lugano
A Late Night Speculative Raving From Hank Mills - (PESN; October
Andrea Rossi's E-Cat Devours Lockheed's Hypothetical Compact Fusion Reactor - (PESN; October
The Inconel Mouse of Andrea Rossi's E-Cat - (PESN; October
Hell Freezes Over: Brian Ahern's Doubts on E-Cat Test Resolved - (PESN; October
Leaked Second Paper With High Magnification of Rossi's Nickel Particles Brings Replication Closer - (PESN; October
Sterling Allan on Coast to Coast AM about E-Cat breakthrough - (PESN; October
Revealed The Four Horsemen of Andrea Rossi's E-CatLithium Iron Nickel
Hydrogen - (PESN; October 10, 2014)
Fuel Analysis and Validation Paper Posted October 8, 2014 - (PESWiki;
October 9, 2014)
Digest -- August 22, 2014 - Safety Certification Obtained for Low and High Temperature E-Cats
LENR-to-Market Digest -- April 9, 2014 - Rumblings about pending E-Cat test results
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- March 6, 2014 - Lattice Energy transmutation (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Digest -- February 20, 2014 - Rossi Hopes to Retrofit Coal Power Plants With
LENR-to-Market Digest -- February 5, 2014 - Nanors availability announced at Cold Fusion 101 at
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- January 30, 2014 - Industrial Heat acquires E-Cat
LENR to Market Digest, January 22, 2014
- Blacklight Power claims MW capability (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Digest -- January 6, 2014 - Cherokee identified as
Rossi's partner (PESN)