You are here: PureEnergySystems.com
> News > February
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- February 7, 2013
Highlights this week include: report of the second week of Cold Fusion
101 at MIT; Fleischmann Memorial Project coverage and updates, crowdfunding
initiative pending; Rossi says they are working hard on manufacturing plants,
and the third party results will be published, whatever the results.
Pure Energy Systems News
Once again, we bring you a compilation of various news items about the
various LENR companies since our January
See also Cold Fusion Times.
- LENR Companies
- Rossi, Leonardo Corp - E-Cat
- Work Goes On On The E-Cat
- Andrea Rossi recently noted, in the Journal of Nuclear Physics, that work is continuing on the E-Cat technology...
"1 we are working very strong to manufacture our plants. In our factories the work has never been so intense as it is in this period.
2 the report of the independent third party will be published, as I always said. Whatever the result.
3 the efficiency and the convenience of the E-Cats is very simple to
measure." (ECatReport; February 4, 2013)
Responses to Questions on E-Cat Manufacturing - Figuring
that the easiest way to get information about the status of E-Cat
manufacturing is to ask Andrea Rossi I asked a few more questions on
the Journal of Nuclear Physics. 1. Are you currently manufacturing
the hot-cat reactors in the USA factories? A: also 2. Are you
currently building hot cat plants in... (E-CatWorld; February
- E-Cat Manufacturing Plants
- There have been quite a few questions about manufacturing plants for Andrea
Rossi's E-Cats and Hot Cats. We know that there will be an R&D department in Italy, and that at least the first factory is in the United States.
(ECatReport; February 5, 2013)
- Electricity Main Focus For The E-Cat
- February is supposed to be a big month in the world of the E-Cat. Andrea Rossi, his team, and his new U.S. partner are working hard to get the first Hot Cat factory built and delivered.
(ECatReport; February 6, 2013)
- Rossi's US Partner Know The Location of E-cat Factory
- On his official blog Journal of Nuclear Physics, Italian inventor Andrea Rossi has talked about his new US partner. He stated that his partner shares the same philosophy with him.
(EnergyCatalyzerGuide; February 2, 2013)
- E-Cat: No units delivered to customers in 2011
- New declarations of Andrea Rossi would reveal some interesting background of the story E-Cat: since 2011 no reactor has been more sold.
(GreenStyle.it; February 4, 2013)
- Fleischmann Memorial Project, QuantumHeat.org
Public Radio Features Hunt Utilities Group, Cold Fusion -
A radio report and news article by Tom Robertson has been posted
on Minnesota Public Radio's web site featuring the Pine River,
Minn.-based Hunt Utilities Group, the organization working with the
Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project in the United States. The piece
includes interesting information about the history of the Hunt
Utilities Group, and includes... (E-CatWorld; February 6,
- Waiting for ...
- While waiting to return to "full free time" to do the blogger (and many other good news!) Point out the hot news on replicas of the experiment Francesco Celani with constantan wire, published yesterday by Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project:
THE GENIUS OF CELANI This is information that was known to be a bit 'of weeks only within the circle of associates, friends and correspondents of Celani and now can finally be shared with everyone.
(22Passi; February 6, 2013)
The Data Points Are Starting to Converge - This guest post
was submitted by Bob Greenyer of the Martin Fleischmann Memorial
Project. After over 50 years and many 10s of billions later, another
group of projects has failed to show any hint of sustained excess
energy with quite a few gigawatt hours of input energy to date. It
is not the energy... (E-CatWorld; February 5, 2013)
Blog' Outlines MFMP Plans - In what Bob Greenyer
characterizes as probably the Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project's
most important blog entry to date, the MFMP team outlines a plan of
action. Some key aspects of the post: An explanation that Celani's
experiment at NI Week and at ICCF-17 used a 700-layer wire as
opposed to the 450-layer wire the... (E-CatWorld; February 6,
Hold Drawing for Nickel Powder Reactor - As the
Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project gears up for a Kickstarter
fundraising campaign they are offering an enticement for potential
donors: the chance to win a nearly-finished powder reactor cell. The
team is trying to raise $5000 to fund some testing using nickel nano
powder, and they report they are over half way there.... (E-CatWorld;
February 7, 2013)
- Mitch Swartz, JET
week Summary of Cold Fusion 101 - Photo: courtesy Cold Fusion
Times. UPDATE 2-2: Video from Dr. Mitchell Swarz on experimental results
from JET Energy. From Cold Fusion Times: Jan. 22, 2013 On day 1,
attendees intently focus on Prof. Peter Hagelstein's lecture on
palladium hydrides (
) (ColdFusionNow; January 31, 2013)
- MIT Class Day 2
- There was no public demonstration this year, however a fellow blogger Jeremy
has video recorded the entire class. Thuesday was a touch down on the r-Evolution of
"Nanor", experiments with Infra Red heat emissions as well as a reviews of 10s of spreadsheets with compilled data from years of experiments with the Nanors /
Phusors. (Dr. Bob Blog; Feb 1, 2013)
Fusion Now Reports on MIT's Cold Fusion 101 Course - For those
who haven't discovered it yet, I'd like to recommend an excellent
article at the Cold Fusion Now web site reporting on the recent MIT Cold
Fusion 101 short course that was put on by Drs. Peter Hagelstein and
Mitchell Swartz. There are nice summaries, videos and images posted
there which cover very... (E-CatWorld; February 4, 2013)
Short Course on Cold Fusion Week 2 - Ruby Carat of Cold
Fusion Now has an excellent write-up on the second week of the short
course on Cold Fusion at MIT by Professor Peter Hagelstein and Dr.
Mitchell Swartz. Dr. Swartz has developed a cold fusion device
called the NANOR which outputs 14+ more times energy than the energy
input. Sadly, his process
(LENR-ColdFusion; February 4,
- Turns out LENR is pathological science
- Craig Binns, Jetmech, and the other skeptics got it right. Or not. (NickelPower;
February 4, 2013)
- General Cold Fusion
- Evidence that LENR is real
- If you read that article, it is probably because you are aware of recent announcements by commercial companies that Cold Fusion is ready for industrial usage. This first Part is addressing the basic question, whether Cold Fusion, now named LENR, is a validated scientific fact beyond any reasonable doubt, a probable phenomenon, a very doubtful, or beyond any reasonable doubt is non-existent.
(LENRNews.eu; February 6, 2013)
- A sustainable future
- [videos in Italian] (22Passi; January 31 - February 2, 2013)
- Cold Fusion - The Communication 'jammed'
- The debate on Cold Fusion comes alive indeed, it heats up. Apart from interventions that are posted, e-mail, there are others arrived.
The reference is the interview with Silvano Fuso issued "Green Style" to which Vincent Valenzi asked some questions that we have published.
(vglobale.it; February 4, 2013)
Car - This document leads in with new technologies for the electric car. Later, at the end of this document, via a clickable reference, it identifies a total scenario, in some detail, of the remarkable hot and cold fusion technologies that will be applied to power generation, marine propulsion, aircraft propulsion and space propulsion.
(ColdFusionNow; February 2, 2013)
# # #
What You Can Do
- See Suggestions for How to Get Involved with the Roll-out of Exotic Free Energy
- Pass this on to your friends and favorite news sources.
- Click to Tweet: http://clicktotweet.com/K0h4z
- Subscribe to our E-Cat
- Let professionals in the renewable energy sector know about the promise of
- Subscribe to our general newsletter
to stay abreast of the latest, greatest developments in the free energy
PESN Coverage of LENR
For a more exhaustive listing, see News:Rossi_Cold_Fusion
LENR-to-Market Digest -- January 30, 2015 - New report by Alexander Parkhomov showing excess heat in E-Cat
LENR-to-Market Digest -- January 22, 2015 - McKubre reports on a variation of Rossi's 3rd party test in Lugano
A Late Night Speculative Raving From Hank Mills - (PESN; October
Andrea Rossi's E-Cat Devours Lockheed's Hypothetical Compact Fusion Reactor - (PESN; October
The Inconel Mouse of Andrea Rossi's E-Cat - (PESN; October
Hell Freezes Over: Brian Ahern's Doubts on E-Cat Test Resolved - (PESN; October
Leaked Second Paper With High Magnification of Rossi's Nickel Particles Brings Replication Closer - (PESN; October
Sterling Allan on Coast to Coast AM about E-Cat breakthrough - (PESN; October
Revealed The Four Horsemen of Andrea Rossi's E-CatLithium Iron Nickel
Hydrogen - (PESN; October 10, 2014)
Fuel Analysis and Validation Paper Posted October 8, 2014 - (PESWiki;
October 9, 2014)
Digest -- August 22, 2014 - Safety Certification Obtained for Low and High Temperature E-Cats
LENR-to-Market Digest -- April 9, 2014 - Rumblings about pending E-Cat test results
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- March 6, 2014 - Lattice Energy transmutation (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Digest -- February 20, 2014 - Rossi Hopes to Retrofit Coal Power Plants With
LENR-to-Market Digest -- February 5, 2014 - Nanors availability announced at Cold Fusion 101 at
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- January 30, 2014 - Industrial Heat acquires E-Cat
LENR to Market Digest, January 22, 2014
- Blacklight Power claims MW capability (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Digest -- January 6, 2014 - Cherokee identified as
Rossi's partner (PESN)