You are here: PureEnergySystems.com
> News > December
claims to power house for 10 months
English inventor, John M. Davenport, has
posted several videos showing his house being powered by some kind of solid
state exotic free energy technology that requires, "no fuel, no sun, no
wind, no batteries (no emissions)." He says the units are available for £25/month,
plus a security deposit. Good luck trying to contact them.
(This story is a copy of the content prepared for release today
The content and presentation on that page will be updated over time, as it is a
directory page, not a news page, like PESN is designed to host.)
Pure Energy Systems News
English inventor, John M. Davenport, has posted several videos showing his house
being powered by some kind of solid state (no moving parts [other than cooling
fan]), exotic free energy technology that requires, "no fuel, no sun, no
wind, no batteries (no emissions)." He says they have been off grid for ten
months, and that the units are available for £25/month, plus a security
deposit. He says they are currently meeting with corporate companies who want to
work on this project.
The following is the description to their ElecotricLtd
|Hello I am a British Inventor who has Invented a Machine (patent pending)
that can produce the same amount of electricity for your property as though
you was connected to the Mains National Grid, but without being connected.
It does NOT use any Fuels/Sun/Wind or Batteries to work.
So ZERO emissions helping save our Planet one Installation at a time.
We ourselves have had it connected to our rural property for the past 10
months (disconnected from the mains power grid) to which the machine has
performed beyond expectations, this has resulted in ZERO electric bills.
Please Help us Save Our Planet and help us get these machine installed all
over the World.
Cost to you £25 a Month!
(small security deposit required)
For further information please get in contact thank you.
Go ECO as we are.
Here is their "Video 8"
posted October 1, 2012, where John gives a walk-through of his
home, showing the things supposedly being powered by his generator sitting
outside under a canopy on top of a round table. [Dec. 19: They've made their
video private, so I've posted the back-up instead.]
|Due to a case of mistaken identity (the initials of Philip Davenport's wife are "J.M.", the same as for John Marcus Davenport. Hence their phone listing shows up as JM Davenport), much of what was in this story was incorrect. We regret the error, and we apologize to all parties effected. Once we have had time to figure out what is correct, we will post something that hopefully is a lot more accurate.
Questions for John
If I could interview John, here are some of the questions I would ask. Of
course, he can stay away from anything that needs to be proprietary:
- What is the maximum kW output?
- What is the optimal average kW output?
- Is it load-following, so that it provides whatever power the house
needs, when it needs it, as much as it needs, without a brown out when
larger appliances turn on, such as an on-demand water heater or air
- How does the technology work (overview, e.g. zero point energy,
Tesla, radiant energy)?
- How does your technology compare to others like it out there?
- What are its strengths?
- How many units have been built? Installed?
- Is anyone on a "net metering" arrangement, who is using
one of these?
- What is the longest the device has run continuously without
stopping? Observed by?
- Approximately, how many people have seen this design in operation by
- In the process of getting to this stage, how many prototypes
presently exist (both running and non-operational)?
- How many from fresh materials? How many from revising an existing
- How many present prototypes are operational?
- What power outputs do each of the prototypes achieve (both the
present prototypes and the past)?
- How was the power output measured?
- What are the specs of your best design? weight, dimensions, rotation
speed, power output, via standard generator (make and model)?, via
belt, direct drive, transmission?
- What kind of maintenance will be required, moving parts?
- How many people know the method required to get this device to work?
- How many other people/groups have been able to successfully
replicate the unit based on that information?
- At what point do you envision making those instructions available
publicly for the scientific world to be able to characterize,
optimize, improve the technology?
- Now that it is apparently in the market place, how likely do you
think reverse engineering will be?
- Has the technology been third party tested? By whom? How many third
- Do you have third party test results available? Public or private?
- Do you have a url of where any of the third party test results are
- Have government dignitaries viewed the technology? What is their
- May we contact any of the third parties to corroborate their
- How big is the "team" presently?
- Who is financing the capital roll-out of this technology so that the
customer just pays you a monthly fee that is less than what they pay
presently for power?
- Will the unit ever roll over to ownership by the customer once they
have paid for its capital costs plus interest?
- How do you plan to roll out the technology? licensing for
manufacturers? distribution? territories? applications?
- What are the general terms of such licensing?
- In looking at our "Idea
to Market" document, at what stage would you say your group is
at in bringing this to market?
- What is the smallest output you think will be plausible in the first
two years, taking into consideration price, safety, reliability,
- How might someone invest in the company?
- What prototypes / technology demonstration will be available to
potential licensing parties?
- I'm in process of launching a reality show (see http://FreeEnergyQuest.com
) that will feature technologies like yours. Would you be willing to
let a film crew show up and film the technology and your group and a
validation of the technology? I'm not sure yet when that might happen.
- How many companies do you have under license?
- How much of the world do those licenses represent?
- Will you be posting a page on your site to show what territories are
still available for license?
- Do you have a business plan? with financial projections?
- Who do you see as your closest competitor?
- How long have you been working on this technology?
- When did you get the first one to work?
- Your track record of successful inventions and business experience?
- Are you self taught, or do you have a mainstream education?
- Where did you get the idea?
# # #
What You Can Do
- See Suggestions for How to Get Involved with the Roll-out of Exotic Free Energy
- Pass this on to your friends and favorite news sources.
- Click to Tweet: http://clicktotweet.com/n8ajd
- Donate to PES Network
to help us keep this news and directory and networking service going.
- Subscribe to our newsletter
to stay abreast of the latest, greatest developments in the free energy
- Let professionals in the renewable energy sector know about the promise of