You are here: PureEnergySystems.com
> News > December
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- December 13, 2012
Pirelli high school apparatus.
Highlights this week include: Toyota replicates Mitsubishi's LENR transmutation experiment;
major European electronics co. has duplicated Celani Cell; more reports on Rome
high school LENR conference and replications; New Energy art show and poetry;
Rossi to be on Swedish TV; 3rd party results report postponed.
Pure Energy Systems News
Once again, we bring you a compilation of various news items about the
various LENR companies since our December
See also Cold Fusion Times.
- LENR Companies
- Rossi, Leonardo Corp - E-Cat
- Rossi: Third Party e-cat validation could be finished this Month
- The third party evaluation of Andrea Rossi's ecat low energy nuclear reaction technology (LENR) could be finished as early as this week. On November 30, Rossi stated on his blog that the validation will finish within two weeks. That works out to sometime this week.
(EnergyCatalyzer3; December 9, 2012)
- Delays In Third Party Reports
- Andrea Rossi is receiving a lot of questions on the Journal of Nuclear Physics about the third part reports on the Hot Cat. Rossi had stated in September that the third party reports would be out in October or November, hopefully sooner than later. Unfortunately, those reports have not surfaced.
(ECatReport; December 7, 2012)
Says Working with U.S. University(ies) - Andrea Rossi
now mentions that he is working with universities in both Europe
and the USA. This, I believe, is the first time he has mentioned
being involved with any American universities. Q: Dear Mr Rossi,
Do have at this point in time any ongoing LENR research
cooperations with any universities in US or... (E-CatNews;
December 8, 2012)
- Cold fusion: the project E-cat also work together European and American universities
- Cold fusion. Who really work on 'E-cat is becoming a real headache, covered by non-disclosure agreements, as has always insisted Andrea Rossi. But which, now, has confirmed the presence of European and American universities in the project. The identity is still unknown, but this revelation is already a step forward in solving the puzzle.
(NextMe.it; December 11, 2012)
- Swedish TV
- Are Plasma Engines Anywhere In The LENR Future?
- Recently, on his blog Journal of Nuclear Physics, Andrea Rossi recently referred his readers to a posting by Prof. Santar Hajra titled
"Some Experiments That Shook the World". This prompted a posting by a contributor who calls himself Adrian Monk, referring Rossi to information on a Noble Gas Plasma Engine.
(ECatReport; December 9, 2012)
- Defkalion - Hyperion
- Fleischmann Memorial Project, QuantumHeat.org
European Electronics Company has Duplicated Celani Cell
- Reports that Francesco Celani's low energy nuclear reaction
(LENR) device has been replicated by a major semiconductor
manufacturer in Europe are circulating. The reports state that
both researchers affiliated with the Martin Fleischmann Memorial
Project (MFMP) in France and a company in Italy have duplicated
the Celani cell. (ColdFusion3; December
Releases Third-Party Test Results - On the heels of
potentially negative findings with the Hunt Utilities Group and
the Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project, Francesco Celani
released some information about tests reportedly conducted by "a major multinational corporation." The testing was
interpreted as exhibiting 1.16 watts of excess heating. While
meager, it could be quite significant given the amount of
(LENR-ColdFusion; December 7, 2012)
- MFMP EU Test
to Launch EU Test on 12/12/12 - I chatted today with Bob
Greenyer of the MFMP who informed me that later today at
around 8:00 p.m. US Central time (2:00 a.m. GMT) the MFMP
will start the current flow in the active Celani wire in the
European Celani cell. Currently they are doing the gas loading
of the wire. You will be able to... (E-CatNews; December
EU Starts Celani Replication Attempt - The Martin
Fleischmann Memorial Project's European Union group, has
started the active experimental run in the second attempt to
replicate Francesco Celani's reactor and results of excess
heating. They appear to be pleased with the results thus far,
showing 6 Watts of excess heating "on our most conservative
baseline". If confirmed, this is certainly exciting
December 13, 2012)
- The Event - 12:12:12 on 12/12/12
- Pirelli High School
- Athanor replication at Φrebro university in Sweden
- This is an amateur attempt to document a first test of a device built by Johan Kjellander et. al. at Φrebro university in Sweden to replicate a LENR-experiment (Athanor) conducted by Ugo Abundo in Italy.
(LENRNews.eu; December 10, 2012)
- Conference Report
- NEW ENERGY IN SCHOOL (IX)
- Eng. Ugo Abundo sent me in the middle of the night, at 4:37 AM today, a text which makes the point of the test campaigns on the device Hydrobetatron, heir to the first Athanor which was shown to the public for the first time at the conference all'IIS Pirelli April 19, 2012.
(22Passi; December 13, 2012)
- NEW ENERGY IN SCHOOL (VIII)
- The following is a brief interview that the researcher Vincenzo Iorio has released exclusively to students dell'IIS Pirelli Rome as a personal contribution to the conference NEW ENERGY IN SCHOOL ( see web-news ) last December 4.
(22Passi; December 12, 2012)
- NEW ENERGY IN SCHOOL (VII)
- 1. Overview - I miss him now just to complete the publication of materials related to the conference all'IIS Pirelli December 4 (see web-news ). Here you will find a photo gallery, composed of 11 images and captions provided by Ing. Abundo, which shows the total calorimetric apparatus developed at the Roman college.
(22Passi; December 12, 2012)
- NEW ENERGY IN SCHOOL (VI)
- Athanor replication at Φrebro University in Sweden - The video included, documenting the start of work replication dell'Athanor in Sweden, at the School of Science and Technology of Φrebro University , coordinated at a distance from Pirelli students through e-mail exchanges, operational advice, photos, videos and experiences
(22Passi; December 9, 2012)
- NEW ENERGY IN SCHOOL (V)
- Domenico Cirillo: slides and interview - Domenico Cirillo brings his research in the USA
- I wrote on 5 October to inform that on 14 November 2012, Domenico Cirillo would report recent results of its research in LENR in San Diego, during the 2012 Winter Meeting & Nuclear Technology Expo of ' American Nuclear Society.
(22Passi; December 6, 2012)
- General Cold Fusion
- Toyota Replication
- Mitsubishi Reports Toyota Replication
- Researchers from Toyota Central Research and Development Laboratories performed an independent replication of a Mitsubishi low-energy nuclear reaction transmutation experiment, according to a physicist from Mitsubishi Heavy Industries speaking at the American Nuclear Society LENR session on Nov. 14 in San Diego, Calif.
(New Energy Times; Dec. 7, 2012)
Toyota Replicates Mitsubishi LENR Transmutation Experiment -
New Energy Times is reporting about a successful replication by
Toyota of a Mitsubishi experiment involving low energy nuclear
reactions. This information comes from a presentation on November
14th of this year at the Winter meeting of the American Nuclear
Society in San Diego, California where, according to the ANS
conference program, the following... (E-CatNews; December 7,
- Transmutations replicated by Toyota and others
- Mitsubishi has been reporting transmutations for some time. Now Toyota is reporting the same thing.
In addition, these transmutations have been replicated by Osaka University and Iwate University.
(NickelPower; December 7, 2012)
- The Inconceivable Embarrassment From Cold Fusion
- "U.S. institutional politics, government agencies, and academic science have been caught in denial so strident they're now shouting "no" while stark raving naked. The nakedness is because of Low Energy Nuclear Reactions or LENR, or an evolution of the famed cold fusion. .... Toyota is being said to have used a LENR deuterium-permeation transmutation
(NewEnergyandFuel; December 10, 2012)
The first major point is academia has utterly let the world
down - "The first major point is academia has utterly let the world down" says the glowing report at newenergyandfuel.com.
They continue: "Now that LENR obviously functions there are almost no experimental experts available or organized training underway.
The world economy is completely out of the loop, so far. The second is governments worldwide have set up a patent barrier, which is still in place that keeps the potential dowsed down. Only the very brave and eccentric have ventured out with Andrea Rossi leading the way."
(NickelPower; December 710, 2012)
report written by Professors Iwamura, Itoh, Terada, Ishikawa
- American Nuclear Society
B. Krivit Presentation at ANS Conference - Steven B. Krivit
of the New Energy Times has published video and slides of his
presentation at the American Nuclear Society meeting in San Diego.
He discuses a wide variety of experiments starting in 1922 up until
the present. He draws a distinction between "Cold Fusion" and
LENR and states that he does not... (E-CatNews; December 10,
Iwamura ANS Presentation on LENR Transmutation -
Transmutation of elements is something that has been seen in many
past experiments of LENR. Yasuhiro Iwamura presents his experimental
work on transmutations utilizing LENR at the American Nuclear
Society meeting. This video was posted by Steven Krivit, who
organized the November 14, 2012 session. Also discussed in the video
are potential commercial applications such
December 9, 2012)
fusion - ...Although the technical details of this invention are nowhere precisely described, seems to be the boss Jezda patented perpetual motion machine of the first kind - the engine that would work without the expenditure of energy. Such an engine would, of course, produced a revolution in the technical civilization we have
today... (b92; December 11, 2012)
Cyclone Steam Engines And LENR
- The Cyclone Steam Engine is not new news, but it is consistent news. Cyclone Power Technologies, Inc. is a company based in Florida that builds steam engines being used in the Abrams M1 Main Battle Tank.
(ECatReport; December 8, 2012)
Demand for Alternative Methods of Electricity Generation Increasing
- Even Exxon-Mobil the world's privately owned oil and gas company admits that electricity production is the future of energy. This bodes well for alternative methods of electricity production such as low energy nuclear reaction (LENR).
(ColdFusion3; December 13, 2012)
Piezonucleare: a great success of physics frontier
- On 29 November, in the press room of the Chamber of Deputies was presented a digital publication to celebrate the 70th anniversary of the battery power on the Fermi: December 2, 1943. The Italian navigator has landed in the new world.
(22Passi; December 10, 2012)
History of research on reactions piezonuclear 2005-2012 - Part 3 (transcript)
- As promised a few days ago, is now available to all the transcript of the report that the prof. Fabio Cardone exposed on November 30 at the Hall Rector of the Polytechnic University of Marche. Thanks to blog readers who have contributed to its realization.
(22Passi; December 7, 2012)
Show LIVE : New Energy Paradigm Shift 2012 - The Cold Fusion Now
New Energy Paradigm Shift 2012 Online ART SHOW is now live. Click
Here to go to the Art Page and begin scrolling through the submitted
works. Click on the images to enlarge. The very last (
December 11, 2012)
Fusion LENR From the Poets' Corner - CELEBRATE
imagining of cold fusion "It's the end of
the of the world as we know it
and I feel fine." The song. The
Mayan calendar. The christian Apocalypse. Each might truly be
thru cold fusion. (
) (ColdFusionNow; December
- Meeting on December 14 in Rome
- COHERENCE for 2012 - I still have a couple of contributions to be published about the conference all'IIS Pirelli 4 November (see web-news), but in the meantime I inform you that in two days, Friday, Dec. 14, 22 STEPS OF LOVE will come back to you with information " real-time "on the progress of frontier science, from physics to biology. The occasion this time is given by Coherence 2012, the well-known conference "dissident" which takes place regularly at the House Aviator, a stone's throw from the University of La Sapienza.
(22Passi; December 12, 2012)
# # #
What You Can Do
- Pass this on to your friends and favorite news sources.
- Click to Tweet: http://clicktotweet.com/95zKU
- Subscribe to our E-Cat
- Let professionals in the renewable energy sector know about the promise of
- Subscribe to our general newsletter
to stay abreast of the latest, greatest developments in the free energy
- Help us manage the PESWiki
feature page on Rossi's technology.
PESN Coverage of E-Cat
For a more exhaustive listing, see News:Rossi_Cold_Fusion
Interview with E-Cat Distributor License Broker, Roger Green (PESN;
May 17, 2013)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- May 9, 2013 (PESN)
Interview with Andrea Rossi About 1 MW E-Cat Plant Delivery (PESN;
May 7, 2013)
Live Interview with Andrea Rossi Coming May 7 (PESN; May 3, 2013)
LENR-to-Market MONTHLY -- April 29, 2013 (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- March 28, 2013 - E-Cat 3rd-Party testing
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- March 7, 2013 - more on NASA (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- February 21, 2013 - NASA on nuclear reactor in
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- February 14, 2013 - Piantelli self-sustains 2
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- February 7, 2013 - CF 101 week 2 (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- January 31, 2013 - CF 101 week 1 (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- January 24, 2013 (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- January 17, 2013 (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- January 10, 2013 (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- January 3, 2013 (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- December 27, 2012 (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- December 13, 2012 (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- December 6, 2012 (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- November 29, 2012
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- November 22, 2012
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- November 15, 2012
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- November 8, 2012
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- November 1, 2012
Weekly -- October 25, 2012
Weekly -- October 18, 2012