You are here: PureEnergySystems.com
> News > December
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- December 6, 2012
The latest Celani Cell at HUG courtesy Martin Fleischman Memorial Project
Highlights this week include: Celani's cell independently replicated;
PFMP progressing well in Celani replication; ToVima article in Greece features
Defkalion, including explanation of how the H-Ni nuclear reaction may take
place; Rossi brings on "very important" partner; third-party testing
will finish in 2 weeks; LENR Session at American Nuclear Society; Rome H.S.
Pure Energy Systems News
Once again, we bring you a compilation of various news items about the
various LENR companies since our November
Mainstream news sources are
indicated with the yellow highlight.
See also Cold Fusion Times.
- LENR Companies
- Rossi, Leonardo Corp - E-Cat
3rd Party Testing Will Finish in 2 Weeks - Andrea Rossi
has commented some more on the validation process. In comments
on the Journal of Nuclear Physics Rossi stated in response to a
question I posted about whether the new partner's interests
might swallow up Leonardo's interests, Rossi replied: Our
Partner shares our philosophy. Stay alert: the third party
validation will finish in... (E-CatWorld; November 30,
- Hot Cat To Deliver Electric Power Soon
- Steven N. Karels, a frequent contributor in Andrea Rossi's official website Journal of Nuclear Physics, shared a very interesting topic that deserves an intelligent discussion and even debate.
(ECatReport; December 5, 2012)
Under NDA With Auto Maker, Many Years Before E-Cat Car
- In the light of a recent discussion here about the future
of the automobile, I thought the following comment from Andrea
Rossi was quite interesting. About cars I am very convinced that
we will not see applications to cars before 10 years. A car
maker I had a meeting with and with whom I... (E-CatWorld;
December 5, 2012)
on 'Very Important' Partner - Andrea Rossi keeps us
guessing with comments about what he leads us to believe is a
very important partnership to help bring the Hot Cat to market.
The following post he made yesterday indicates that whoever
Leonardo corporation is working with, they will have the
wherewithal to do the necessary engineering and development. "We...
(E-CatWorld; November 29, 2012)
- Cost of Hot Cat to Remain the Same
- In the Journal of Nuclear Physics, Andrea Rossi's blog, Rossi was recently asked about the prices on the upcoming Hot Cats. At the modest dimensions of 2 m long X 1 m high X 1 m wide, the Hot Cat is quite a bit more compact than its predecessor, the 1 MW E-Cat.
(ECatReport; December 1, 2012)
- E-Cat Dreams
- A poster on the Journal of Nuclear Physics recently proposed a prospective calendar of events to Andrea Rossi.
"I have a dream. Winter 2013: E-Cat 1 MW in trial plant. Springtime 2013: public announcement about the investors and demo for the journalists. Summer 2013: start the productions plant. Autumn energetic boom. What do you think
about?" Rossi himself referred to the projected time table as "realistic".
(ECatReport; November 30, 2012)
Slow to Adopt Electric Cars - I have hoped for quite a
while that internal combustion-powered cars would start to be
replaced in a significant way by electric ones, but it seems
that for now at least that is not happening. I hadn't realized
just how poorly electric vehicles were performing until I looked
at the numbers presented in an... (E-CatWorld; December
- Defkalion - Hyperion
- Fusion at home!
(Original in Greek)
- A device that will provide unlimited energy with minimal energy cost is the planetary dream.
"The whole thing", explained to me Alexander Xanthoulis,
"was to break the Coulomb Barrier. To do that we had three ways:
One was to use high-power lasers, as in ITER's case, to reproduce the
Sun's conditions. It is an expensive method with minimum outcome. The
second way was to excite the two molecules to "overcome the
mountain" and meet each other. This is what Rossi attempted, but he
could not control the excited molecules. The third way was the one we
found: to "make the mountain disappear" for a very short
time." We succeeded by disguising protons in neutrons via
stimulation of nickel in Rydberg form. In this form the trajectory of
the electron is elongated elliptically, so that at its
"perihelion" the system appears as a neutron and not as "the
mountain in-between". Thereafter, we cause fusion by applying
magnetic fields and pressure". (ToVima;
December 2, 2012)
- discussion thread about this article, with a link to a Google doc
that has an English translation of the article. If you don't have a
Google account, you can download it here.
Newspaper Features Defkalion GT - Many people have already
commented on the recently published article in the Greek newspaper
Vima about Defklaion Green Technologies. I have been hoping to find
a better translation of the article before commenting since I had a
hard time following the Google translation. Now Defkalion has posted
a much better English version of the... (E-CatWorld; December
- News from Defkalion, Exxon and Shell
- one of the 4 most important newspapers of Greece "To Vima" in its Sunday edition, has an article (2 pages) on Defkalion. (Translated by google, and a little corrected)
(LENRNews.eu; December 3, 3012)
- Greek team brings the energy revolution
- The most "green" power generation technology will have everyone home in a small box that will produce unlimited energy with minimum cost. The even better news is that this technology is Greek. The bad news is that the Greek government does not consider it appropriate to support the effort of researchers, so the company that developed the technology to go and collect the good news in Canada!
(Insomnia.gr; December 4, 2012)
- A government that cares only for papers and leaves the wealth and technology to Greek immigrant flees
- The Defkalion Green Techologies SA most definitely know it and will be posted that disappeared, I'll just write a little summary of what he wrote Tassos Kafantaris Sunday 11/02/2012 to science newspaper step.
Fusion at home! (NewsNow.gr;
December 4, 2012)
- Unlimited energy with no cost by Greek scientists
- A revolutionary technology of energy production from fusion of hydrogen and nickel developed by the Greek company Defkalion (Defkalion Green Technologies SA) promises abundant energy no cost.
December 4, 2012)
- Inventor: Brillouin LENR Device will generate 355,000 times as much energy as Gasoline
- Robert Godes the man behind Brillouin Energy's low energy nuclear reaction (LENR) process is making some very bold and interesting claims about his technology. The most dramatic of the claims is that his device can turn 1.024 milliliters of water into as much energy as is contained in 96 gallons of gasoline. Godes told the OilPrice blog that this equals 355,000 as much energy per volume as gasoline.
(EnergyCatalyzer3; November 30, 2012)
- Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project, QuantumHeat.org
- An update sent to PESN.
|From: Nicolas Chauvin
To: Sterling Allan
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2012 12:10 AM [GMT-7]
Subject: Re: update on FMP
Here a brief status with MFMP:
1) We have currently 2 cells (reactors) under test, one in Minnesota and one the France
2) We have 3 new cells being assembled right now with a new and better design
3) We have made a bad decision with our initial design by changing the type of glass used compared to what Celani is using.
We used fused quartz and he is using borosilicate. We recently changed this. Our European cell has the correct type of glass.
4) Using quart, made us discover a relation between the temperature measured outside our cell and the pressure inside
This caused problems to compare results between calibration and when the cell was running with Celani's wire
5) So far, this issue prevented us from concluding anything about excess heat
6) However, we did replicate the first part of the experiment concerning the loading of H2 hydrogen into the wire.
We did clearly measure an important drop of resistivity of Celani's constant wire when loading hydrogen into it.
Constantan resistivity should vary more than 2% or 3% with variation of temperature, it is a very stable and constant material.
We measured a change of resistivity up 25% at ambient temperature before and after loading the wire
7) We have almost finished calibration with our European cell, based on borosilicate (the correct glass type).
8) Our new design for the 3rd cell being assembled will be compatible with measurement in a calorimeter
9) We have regular calls and emails exchange with Celani
10) ST Microelectronics in Italy have confirmed 3rd party replication of Celani experiment.
They will published a report on Dec 15th.
More update on MFMP can be found here:
Details on the cell and the project:
Finally our live data reporting system (click on View button):
And on going experiment logs:
Announces 3rd Party Replication - Francesco Celani has sent
a letter to 22Passi.blogspot.com announcing a successful 3rd party
replication of his LENR system, which apparently has been improved
since he did the demonstration at NI Week in Texas earlier this
year. A translation of his letter has been posted on the vortex-l
and reads as follows: Dear Colleagues, as requested, I am attaching
a... (E-CatWorld; December 5, 2012)
Team Questions Some Celani Conclusions - In a post on the
Quantum Heat web site, the HUG team in Minnesota make some
observations about the Celani cell that are causing them to question
some of the measurements that Francesco Celani assumes to be excess
heat. In the post titled "A Partial Explanation" there is a detailed
analysis of the relationship... (E-CatWorld; December 2, 2012)
Replication Project Finding Alternative Explanations
- Now three weeks in to the attempt to replicate Francesco
Celani's results, the news appears to have taken a negative
turn. After noticing an apparent rise in excess heat over time
with dropping hydrogen pressure in the cell, the group conducted
an analysis by charging the cell to 8 bars of hydrogen (75%) and
(LENR-ColdFusion; December 3, 2012)
Utilities Group Moving Forward! - Over at the progress
blog for the Martin Fleischmann memorial project, there is a new
post stating that much data will be released in the coming weeks,
and the group is soliciting help from the community in analyzing the
data. Even more interesting was watching the video embedded in the
post. It looks like HUG
(LENR-ColdFusion; December 4, 2012)
Open-Source LENR Project Making Progress Posting Results
- The big complaint leveled at many low energy nuclear reaction (LENR) researchers such as Andrea Rossi, Defakalion and Brillouin is that they
don't reveal much of their research. Instead these developers make claims that are hard or impossible to prove. The same cannot be said of the Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project an open sourced effort to replicate Francesco
Celani's LENR reactor. (EnergyCatalyzer3; December 5, 2012)
NEW ENERGY IN SCHOOL
contributions and surprises of Francesco Celani - Dr Francesco Celani has centered his speech at the conference all'IIS Pirelli.
First, the article describes the now famous experiment with the wire of constantan , as well as signed by EF Marano Celani, A. Spallone, A. Clouds,
...i. Caution: Although the title is always the same as the preliminary articles published by Celani during the summer, the content is now much more extensive and in-depth:
(22Passi; December 5, 2012)
- General Cold Fusion
Mechanics and LENR - Dale Basgall continues to explore
magnetic mechanics as this relates to LENR, and has released a new
presentation discussing his work. He deduces that magnetics will be
important in LENR, and I would agree. In a recent phone conversation
with Dale and Roy (the particle physicist on the team), we talked
about working to get
(LENR-ColdFusion; December 5, 2012)
- Duncan's Scientific Method Excludes
Widom-Larsen Theory - Last summer, National Instruments invited Robert Duncan, vice chancellor for research at the University of Missouri, to speak at its annual trade show. Duncan spoke about following the scientific method without prejudice to see where the data lead, in order to solve the mysteries of low-energy nuclear reactions.
(NewEnergyTimes; December 3, 2012)
- History of research on reactions piezonuclear 2005-2012 - Part 2 (slides)
- After the video , as promised I am available to Ancona slides taken yesterday by Professor Cardone that sum, progress for progress, the steps for the piezo-Italian nuclear and the institutions that have conducted experiments from 2005 to date:
(22Passi; December 1, 2012)
- History of research on reactions piezonuclear 2005-2012 - Part 1 (video)
- It is with great pleasure that I share with all readers interested in science education intervention that Professor Fabio Cardone held yesterday morning at Ancona, at the Rector of the Polytechnic University of Marche, on the occasion of the conference " At the borders of the trial ."
(22Passi; December 1, 2012)
Notes for Coast to Coast AM Interview - On the night
of December 6, in my interview with host George Noory, I will be
analyzing a video of a saucer-like craft intercepting what looks
like a U.S. drone as an illustration of a technology alleged to be
developed by the Keshe Foundation. We will also address updates on
the cold fusion and free energy fronts. (PESN;
December 6, 2012)
- Report of LENR Session at American Nuclear Society
- Steven Krivit writes: "For the first time in a decade, the American Nuclear Society hosted a low-energy nuclear reaction session.
It took place at the ANS Winter meeting on Nov. 14 from 8:30 to noon at the Town and Country Hotel in San Diego, Calif.
I organized the session at the request of Roger Tilbrook, a past executive director of the ANS."
(NewEnergyTimes; Nov. 30, 2012)
- Peter Lundin wrote by Skype:
Cold Fusion Story - SvT, Swedish television, announced that the program
Vδrld, translated World of Science, will on the 17th of
December take up the subject Cold fusion that some large energy companies
believe could replace nuclear power plants. Some enthusiasts say its unlimited
energy. Critics say it is a scam. And you see a small part of a video showing Andrea Rossi. This is
very good news, I think because this TV program is very serious and well balanced.
- Cold Fusion: Hoax, Dream
and the Future of Green Energy?
- Cold fusion has fought an uphill battle since its first public debut in 1988. It has been ridiculed,
"disproven," and like many other fascinating ideas it has been badly portrayed by a sub-par Keanu Reeves movie (Chain Reaction). The public has been fed a continuous stream of articles, interviews, and exposιs decrying cold fusion in the name of mainstream physics. But increasingly, governments and militaries around the world (including ours), academic institutions like MIT and Purdue, and companies like Mitsubishi, Shell, and Total have been supporting cold fusion research with millions of dollars in funding.
November 29, 2012)
- The Corvallis Advocate and LENR
- It seems that more and more magazines both mainstream and peripheral are publishing articles on LENR and cold fusion.
(ECatReport; November 30, 2012)
- Discover Magazine writes about Cold Fusion
- Discover Magazine has posted an article about Cold Fusion, titled in part
"Bring Back the Dream". This is a surprising development, since many online journals and magazines still steadfastly refuse to acknowledge the existence of cold fusion. Mark Anderson, author of the article written in October and published in the November issue of Discover, covers the Fleischman/Pons experiments of the late 1980s and the fallout afterward.
(ECatReport; December 2, 2012)
- Cold Fusion and the Energy Crisis: to be or not to be?
- by Dr. Stoyan Sarg - While the year 2011 will be remembered for the remarkable progress in cold fusion achieved in Italy and more particularly by the E-cat reactors of Andrea Rossi, the year 2012 will be remembered for the slow progress of its recognition by the mainstream establishments.
(Foreign Policy Journal; November 30, 2012)
in the News: U.S. Power Grid Vulnerable to Just About Everything
- We've discussed the grid here quite a lot, and the impact that
LENR/E-Cat as a power source might have on it. The following article
by Jen Alic of Oilprice.com (used by permission) illustrates how
moving to a distributed electricity transmission model could be very
desirable. U.S. Power Grid Vulnerable to Just About Everything As...
(E-CatWorld; December 1, 2012)
- Energy Glut and LENR are Redefining Our Future
- The Bakken Oil Field in the US and Canada is among the world's largest.
The future it seems just isn't what it used to be, instead the of the great energy shortage
that's been predicted for the last few years the world seems to be facing an energy glut.
We're facing that glut in traditional energy sources like oil and natural gas even before low energy nuclear reaction (LENR) comes in.
(ColdFusion3; December 3, 2012)
- I bought the calendar
- Maybe I can abscond the info I want for a Wikipedia update when I get my calendar.
Thanks Greg Goble for putting me on to this. (NickelPower;
December 4, 2012)
- Event Reports
- NEW ENERGY IN SCHOOL
sYogendra Srivastava: slides and interview - First, you can download the slides that the prof. Yogendra Srivastava led the conference dell'IIS Pirelli ( see web-news ) after using them at the seminar held in Naples on November 23
(22Passi; December 4, 2012)
- NEW ENERGY IN SCHOOL
Interview with Emilio del Giudice - The following is the interview that the physical Emilio Del Giudice released exclusively to students dell'IIS Pirelli Rome as a contribution to meeting NEW ENERGY IN SCHOOL
(22Passi; December 4, 2012)
- NEW ENERGY IN SCHOOL
web news and directory - Postscript of 22:00 In this post you will find the web chronicle of meeting NEW ENERGY IN SCHOOL which was held today at the IIS Pirelli in Rome and I wrote on the spot from 8.30 to 17.15. To follow in chronological order you should scroll to the bottom of the post and read it backwards.
(22Passi; December 4, 2012)
- Cold fusion, E-cat of Abundo works: the meeting of December 4
- As previously announced , on December 4 Ugo Abundo presented the development of his E-cat, called Athanor first and then Hydrobetatron. And with him, on the one hand the students, his close associates, several other scientists working in the field of LENR, including Francesco Celani, which showed the latest updates of his research, of which we have several times of Nextme discussed .
(NextMe.it; December 5, 2012)
- On 4 December, by IIS web-news Pirelli Rome
- After yesterday morning to Ancona for the conference BORDER OF THE EXPERIMENT , December 4, next Tuesday, I will be in Rome to follow very closely the convention NEW ENERGY IN SCHOOL which will take place at the Institute of Education Leopoldo Pirelli, Street Rocca di Papa
n. 113 and return the attention of fans of the cold fusion rector Athanor / Hydrobetatron
(22Passi; December 2, 2012)
- ToVima 1
- Vetenskapens Vδrld 1
- Corvallis Advocate 1
- EcoNews.gr 1
- NewsNow.gr 1
# # #
What You Can Do
- Pass this on to your friends and favorite news sources.
- Click to Tweet:
- Subscribe to our E-Cat
- Let professionals in the renewable energy sector know about the promise of
- Subscribe to our general newsletter
to stay abreast of the latest, greatest developments in the free energy
- Help us manage the PESWiki
feature page on Rossi's technology.
PESN Coverage of E-Cat
For a more exhaustive listing, see News:Rossi_Cold_Fusion
E-Cat Validation Creates More Questions (PESN;
May 21, 2013)
Third-Party E-Cat Test Results
May 20, 2013)
Interview with E-Cat Distributor License Broker, Roger Green (PESN;
May 17, 2013)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- May 9, 2013 (PESN)
Interview with Andrea Rossi About 1 MW E-Cat Plant Delivery (PESN;
May 7, 2013)
LENR-to-Market MONTHLY -- April 29, 2013 (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- March 28, 2013 - E-Cat 3rd-Party testing
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- March 7, 2013 - more on NASA (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- February 21, 2013 - NASA on nuclear reactor in
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- February 14, 2013 - Piantelli self-sustains 2
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- February 7, 2013 - CF 101 week 2 (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- January 31, 2013 - CF 101 week 1 (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- January 24, 2013 (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- January 17, 2013 (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- January 10, 2013 (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- January 3, 2013 (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- December 27, 2012 (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- December 13, 2012 (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- December 6, 2012 (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- November 29, 2012
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- November 22, 2012
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- November 15, 2012
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- November 8, 2012
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- November 1, 2012
Weekly -- October 25, 2012
Weekly -- October 18, 2012