You are here: PureEnergySystems.com
> News > November
Latest Keshe Space-USB recipient countries include: USA, China, Russia, India, Australia, Brazil, Japan, Italy
In the last month, the Keshe Foundation has added fourteen nations to
its spaceship program, handing over a USB stick containing all patents and
blueprints of the reactors, free of charge, as a gift. All nations are invited,
and have been coming forward through their embassies in Belgium.
Pure Energy Systems News
Nearly every day lately, I've been receiving an email from Mehran Keshe with a
link to the latest announcement of yet another country that has received their
intellectual property as a gift to that nation. The announcement usually reads
something like this:
The government of [country] today [date].11.2012 has received the USB stick containing all patents and blueprints of the reactors of the Keshe Foundation spaceship program.
The technology transfer to the government of [country] has been on a free of charge bases and as a gift from the Keshe Foundation to
[country] government and its kind citizens.
I've been keeping track of these as they've been coming in on the Keshe
Foundation page at PESWiki under a section titled "Nations Involved in Keshe Space Program".
Here is what we have so far:
- Iran, since 2008 
- Sierra Leone, as of October 15, 2012 
- Italy, as of October 26, 2012. 
- Japan, as of November 2, 2012. 
- Sudan, as of November 6, 2012. "The Keshe Foundation has made the
offer to the government of Sudan for Karton to become the center of the
Keshe Foundation spaceship program flagship for East Africa." 
- Thailand, as of November 7, 2012. 
- India, as of November 8, 2012. 
- Armenia, as of November 8, 2012. 
- China, as of November 14, 2012. 
- Russia, as of November 14, 2012. 
- Bangladesh, as of November 14, 2012. 
- Brazil (first in S. America), as of November 15, 2012. 
- Australia, as of November 15, 2012. 
- Congo, as of November 15, 2012. 
- USA, as of November 15, 2012. 
- US had formerly rejected on November 1, 2012 
So in the past month, they have gone from one nation to fifteen, the US being
the fifteenth on November 15, formerly having rejected the many invitations that
had been extended to it.
There's a Google
map compilation of all the countries who have joined the spaceship program.
Here's how it looks as of Nov. 16, 2012, 7:30 am MDT.
Most of these conveyances of the USB stick take place at the country's
embassies in Belgium.
Here is the text
(slightly edited) of yesterday's announcement by Keshe of the US receiving the USB stick:
|We are proud to announce that today 15.11.2012 the Nation of United
States of America has received the USB stick containing all patents and
blueprints of nuclear reactor plasma spaceship technology of the Keshe
We welcome our American brothers in the family of the Keshe Foundations
spaceship program and surely we will reach new horizons with the addition
of American government and NASA to our family.
Following My letter offering as a gift the spaceship program to the
ambassador of USA in Belgium in late October, on the 6.11.2012 at 3.45 pm
I was in receipt of an e-mail in response to this friendly offer from the
USA embassy in Brussels.
The content of the e-mail from the embassy confirmed that USA is ready to
accept the gift of the nuclear reactor plasma spaceship technology of the
Keshe Foundation and in return e-mails, immediately the date was agreed as
was suggested by the embassy.
Today 15.11.2012 at 3 pm, at the appointed place, the Director of the Keshe
Foundation and the senior officer of the US embassy met in a friendly and
cordial manner and the spaceship technology USB stick was handed over to
the government of the United States of America.
We have offered the US and NASA our full support for their development and
deployment of this technology.
With this meeting and exchange of nuclear technology we hope to bring to
an end the lasting apparent animosity between the two nations [the US and
We shall build on this progress to bring peace into space for all nations.
I, as the Director of the Keshe Foundation and an Iranian nuclear scientist, thank His Excellency President Obama for ordering such a move by his embassy.
In our meeting, we have reached and extended the hand of peace from our side to His nation and I hope this will be reciprocated the same by his Excellency President Obama, now that borders have become meaningless with deployment of this new spaceship program and technology.
I thank the American ambassador, His Excellency Mr. Gutman, for this most gracious move and I am sure the first steps towards peace between [our] two nations, as is the wish of Iran, has come to take shape.
With Kindest regards to all men of peace,
M T Keshe
The Director of the Keshe Foundation
# # #
What You Can Do
- Pass this on to your friends and favorite news sources.
- Click to Tweet: http://clicktotweet.com/faXdz
- Donate to PES Network
to help us keep this news and directory and networking service going.
- Subscribe to our newsletter
to stay abreast of the latest, greatest developments in the free energy
Other PESN Coverage
- QUESTION: How well does Keshe Magrav plasma energy unit work? (PESN; October 14,
OF SALT: Keshe Plasma Energy Unit release (PESN; October 14,
Foundation being devastated by Logo Copyright retraction by slandered
founder, Dirk Laureyssens (PESN; September
- Mehran T. Keshe's extremely irrational, slanderous allegations (PESN; August
- Keshe timeline of lack of success (PESN; August
Keshe and Iranian Space Technology in Veterans Today: Disclosure, Why
Sabotaging the Iran Agreement Takes Down America (Free Energy
Blog; August 10, 2015)
- Is repentance not in Keshe's world view? (PESN; July 14, 2015)
Magrav-Power home and car generators alleged (PESN; July 14, 2015)
weapons electronics disabling technology mentioned in Veterans Today
(PESN; November 17, 2014)
Foundation's Fukushima contamination test report (Free Energy
Blog; May 28, 2014)
Tavakoli Keshe announces he is Messiah (PESN; April 20, 2014)
Crammond Interview about the Keshe Foundation (Free Energy Blog;
March 17, 2014)
USB stick given to governments is released to public (Free Energy
Blog; March 15, 2014)
- Mehran Keshe assassination plot; website in jeopardy; product roll-out
(Free Energy Blog; March 13, 2014)
- Keshe Announces Commercial 3-4kW Generator
(Free Energy Blog; December 20, 2013)
- Mehran Keshe Announces Spaceship Institute
(PESN; November 26, 2013)
- Weight-Change Shown in Keshe Spaceship Program Video Just Due to Poor Tare Protocol
- Argo Propagates Fear
(PESN; December 1, 2012)
- Keshe: Drone Interception Video Demonstrates Magravs System Capability
(PESN; November 28, 2012)
Keshe Space-USB recipient countries include: USA, China, Russia, India,
Australia, Brazil, Japan, Italy
(PESN; November 16, 2012)
- MT Keshe's Scary Politics
(PESN; October 21, 2012)
- Interviews with Keshe and
Meyl following today's lecture
(PESN; September 21, 2012)
- Keshe Interview: Gravity Technology Balances Global Playing Field
(PESN; September 4, 2012)
- Keshe Free Energy Technology Replications Galore
(PESN; September 1, 2012)
- Keshe Foundation Promotional Video Posted
(PESN; August 31, 2012)
- Keshe Foundation claims Iran in possession of superior defense capabilities
(PESN; August 4, 2012)
- Keshe Foundation to release Magravs technology
in September for world peace (PESN; July 13, 2012)
- On Keshe, Cavitation, and Human Destiny: Sterling on Unicus Radio Hour (PESN;
April 29, 2012)
Foundation hosting invitation-only meeting on gravitational space
technology for international space agencies and governments (PESN;
March 24, 2012)
II: Was US Spy Drone Captured by Iranian Flying Saucer? (PESN; December 16, 2011)
I: Was US Spy Drone Captured by Iranian Flying Saucer? (PESN;
December 14, 2011)
selling 3-4kW plasma generators . . . next year, with class (PESN; April 12, 2009)
Behind Iranian Saucer Technology Comes Forward (PESN;
April 6, 2011)
on Keshe free energy and healing initiative (PESN;
January 25, 2011)
Keshe was 'kidnapped' in Canada over false nuclear weapons concerns (PESN; January 15, 2011)
captured in solution while making electricity (PESN; Dec. 23, 2009)
launching energy generation and space exploration plasma technology
July 22, 2009)
Foundation Readies for Space Flight Announcement (PESWiki; July