You are here: PureEnergySystems.com
> News > November
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- November 15, 2012
The Fleischmann Memorial Project reported on November 12: " Our H2
loading was a complete success and matched Celani's findings."
Highlights this week include: the Fleishmann Memorial project has
successfully replicated Celani's cell; Rossi's independent tests are nearly
done; CF not for bozos any more; Widom-Larson Theory at ANS Conference; CF
research starts at U of MO; LENR Panel Session at American Nuclear Society National Meeting.
Pure Energy Systems News
Once again, we bring you a compilation of various news items about the
various LENR companies since our November
Mainstream news sources are
indicated with the yellow highlight.
See also Cold Fusion Times.
- LENR Companies
- Rossi, Leonardo Corp - E-Cat
- A small communication
- you still have a little 'patience for news on the E-Cat who wait - I like the look - for months and months. I can now tell you that:
- those independent tests so much expected and returned are now almost concluded;
- experimental setting, instrumentation (National Instruments, of course), calibration, procedures, records and so on. this time were "bomb-proof";
- is the time required to document and communicate all in the standard mode used by the scientific community and those responsible for it will certainly test as accurately as possible.
(22Passi; November 7, 2012)
Still this Month - Here's a little bulletin from
Daniele Passerini on 22passi.blogspot.com regarding the
long-awaited hot cat validation report. (Thanks to ECW
reader Renzo for the non-google translation from the
original Italian!) Please have a little patience for news
about the E-Cat that you've been waiting as I do
for months after months. I can... (E-CatWorld;
November 9, 2012)
Update from Andrea Rossi - In the past week the latest
news with Leonardo Corporation/Andrea Rossi has been centered
around the brief announcement of a February 2013 1 MW plant
going into operation in the U.S. with public viewing after it
operates for a certain (
) (ColdFusionNow; November 8,
- Silent Mode
- Andrea Rossi reconfirmed that the E-Cat and Hot Cat are silent in their operation. Gian Luca posted on the Journal of Nuclear Physics, and asked Rossi how much noise the units make in operation. Rossi's reply:
"The noise of an E-Cat of 1 MW is: dB(A)<50@6m. Translation: is silent."
(ECatReport; November 11, 2012)
- Beta Testing for the Domestic E-Cat
- Eridanio, a poster on Andrea Rossi's Journal of Nuclear Physics, recently suggested to the scientist that the domestic E-Cats could undergo beta testing. In other words, a set number of people, between 1,000 and 10,000, could install the domestic E-Cat in their homes for a set time.
(ECatReport; November 12, 2012)
- New Website Provides LENR Proof and Details Rossi's Relationship with Siemens
- A website provides called LENRPROOF.COM a lot of good information about low energy nuclear reaction (LENR) or cold fusion. The site contains a power point presentation put together by Tyler van Houwelingen founder of a wireless company called
www.AzulStar.com (ColdFusion3; November 11, 2012)
- Italian Ecat Licensee Talks
- An Italian company named SRL Prometeon has apparently purchased the license for the ecat low energy nuclear reaction (LENR) technology in Italy. It is hard to see what this company has purchased because Andrea Rossi hasn't revealed commercial devices.
(EnergyCatalyzer; November 10, 2012)
- One Half Million E-Cats On Order
- "We have received more than half million requests, but we cannot start the production and distribution of the domestic devices without a full certification."
(ECatReport; November 11, 2012) (And GreenStyle.it)
- Shale Gas Will be the Next Bubble to Pop - An Interview with Arthur Berman
Oilprice.com: Is there any technology, any development you see coming in the future that can help us get where we need to be?
...Do you have any hopes for some of the alternative energy technologies, such as solar or, even, some of these more advanced technologies such as Andrea Rossi's E-cat machine?
Arthur Berman: Oh. I have all the enthusiasm for technology that you could ask for. I'm a scientist and I love technology but I heard a very good presentation several years ago on your exact question and the man who gave a talk said, "I'm going to give you a rule to live by. If it's not on the shelf today, then a solution is no sooner than ten years in the future." So, when you talk about E-cat and you talk about algae and all this kind of stuff, it's not on the shelf today. So, that means it's in some sort of pilot stage of testing.
November 14, 2012)
No More Interviews Until 1 MW Plant Made Public - Andrea
Rossi has issued the following statement regarding conducting
interviews. I'm glad he made his position clear, because I have
been considering requesting an interview with him. I am receiving
many requests of interview in this period, and I am spamming all of
them. This comment is the answer for all: I will not... (E-CatWorld;
November 13, 2012) (And nextme.it)
- Heard It Through The Grapevine
- On E-Cat World, a conversation was posted that should get all fans of the E-Cat and Andrea Rossi excited. It is a translated summation of a conversation between Hampus Ericsson and Sven Kullander in November of 2011. The conversation had to do with Kullander's presence at the demonstration of the first E-Cat industrial unit the one that was sold to an anonymous military customer.
(ECatReport; November 10, 2012)
- Pluses and Minuses of Solar Energy
- Alternative energy technologies have taken their places in our culture and sciences. For decades, now, society has made deliberate attempts to break free of fossil fuels. Freedom from fossil fuels is one of the major hopes behind developments with Andrea Rossi's E-Cat and Hot Cat technology.
(ECatReport; November 11, 2012)
- The Oil vs. Alternative Solutions Dilemma In The U.S.
- There has been another source of oil discovered in the continental U.S. Shale oil is a newfound source of oil, with the promise of even more of this energy source available than there ever was in liquid form. This, however, presents a dilemma to citizens of the U.S.
(ECatReport; November 15, 2012)
- Defkalion - Hyperion
- Finishing the move to Vancouver
- When Gods share the Earth ....
- The concept of the device is in production stage at the premises of DGT and has passed several tests, which ensure the reliability of it is simple: the device consumes 300 Watt aiding the fusion of nickel powder with hydrogen through a guarded secret catalyst, and producing copper simultaneously releasing heat energy equivalent to 12000 Watt, which via a heat vaporizes or merely heats water.
(NewsNow.gr; November 11, 2012)
- Fleischmann Memorial Project, QuantumHeat.org
- http://www.quantumheat.org/index.php/replicate/progress-blog -
the following come from Nov. 12 entries, mostly.
- Live webcam
- Cold Fusion: confirmation by the Celani cell
[in the] United States - Experiments carried out in the United States have confirmed Francesco Celani research on cold fusion.
(GreenStyle.it; November 13, 2012)
- Celani Replication Project First Run Soon: UPDATE: Running Now!
- The project to replicate Francesco Celani's LENR reactor will
possibly be starting the first experimental run today. (LENR-ColdFusion;
November 12, 2012)
Celani Nov 12th Cell Live Run Thread - Here's a post from
an earlier thread from Bob Greenyer of the Martin Fleischmann
Memorial Project about the first test run of the the Celani LENR
cell that is scheduled for Monday, Nov 12. Hi All, We are expected
to go for first active loaded wire test at 8 am central American
time Monday... (E-CatWorld; November 12, 2012)
Loading Celani Wire - Here are a couple of new videos from
the Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project in which they discuss the
Celani cell calibration process, and we also see them start the
hydrogen loading of the Celani wire. The gas loading will take some
time, and I understand that the first active run will not begin
until... (E-CatWorld; November 11, 2012)
Replication Project Hydrogen Loading Begins - Over
at the progress blog for the Celani Replication Project, it is
reported that the calibration of the cell has been completed and
hydrogen loading of Celani's specially treated wires has
commenced. The hydrogen loading of the wire is necessary
before running the actual experiment in which Celani found excess
heat. (LENR-ColdFusion; November 12, 2012)
Update on Calibration Testing - A new video has been posted
by the Martin Fleischmann Memorial Fund in which one of the MFMP's
facilitators, Tyler van Houwelingen, visits the Hunt Utilities
Group's lab in Minnesota where one of the Celani replication cells
is being built. It's interesting to listen to Tyler talk about how
he was invited to go... (E-CatWorld; November 10, 2012)
- General Cold Fusion
- Possible Global Game-Changer: Cold Fusion Is Not Just For Bozos Anymore
Bushnell, Chief Scientist, NASA Langley Research Center is not a
bozo. I particularly found this quote amusing (emphasis added):
"several labs have
blown up studying LENR and windows have melted, indicating
when the conditions are "right" prodigious amounts of
energy can be produced and released." (WorldofWallStreet;
November 10, 2012)
Larsen Presentation on the Widom-Larson Theory at ANS Conference
- Here is a slideshow and audio of a presentation by Lewis Larsen,
President and CEO of Lattice Energy LLC, which was given yesterday
at a meeting at the American Nuclear Society conference in San
Diego, California. His talk covers the basics of the Widom Larsen
theory of Low Energy Nuclear Reactions, an how it may be involved in
'electroweak... (E-CatWorld; November 15, 2012)
- Cold Fusion Research Starts at the University of Missouri
- Cold fusion research funded by billionaire Sidney Kimmel has started at the University of Missouri at Columbia. The Kansas City Star newspaper reported that Mark Prelas a professor at the University's Nuclear Science and Engineering Institute has revived a low energy nuclear reaction (LENR) experiment he was involved with back in 1991.
(EnergyCatalyzer3; November 8, 2012)
- Universal LENR Reactor Coming Soon
- I spoke to Dale Basgall on the phone last Monday, which turned out to be a very interesting conversation. Mr. Basgall is a very talented inventor and mechanic, and we talked about some of the bumps and high points along the road of invention. Mr. Basgall is a kindhearted individual who is driven to do...
(LENR-ColdFusion; November 13, 2012)
Domain Part 2 - Dale Basgall has continued his work on
mapping magnetic fields, which he speculates may be important for
LENR. It is tedious work, which he has performed over the last
week or so. (LENR-ColdFusion; November 12, 2012)
Android Electrolysis System (AAES) Experiments 4-11 - I
have conducted 8 more experiments using the AAES system presented
previously. The results further demonstrate the value of this
system for investigating some parameters that may be of interest for
LENR. So far, the system has not demonstrated the Anomalous
Heat Effect (AHE). (LENR-ColdFusion; November 11, 2012)
Fork in the Road to Replication - When you come to a fork in
the road, take it! Yogi Berra Being able to replicate a
scientific discovery is one of the mainstays of the scientific
method. Difficulty in replicating the Fleischmann and Pons
experiment in 1989 (
) (ColdFusionNow; November 10, 2012)
Picture Changing in the United States - As we watch current
developments of LENR, and wait for its emergence in the commercial
realm, it's important to realize that there are other developments
afoot in the energy world, which may have an influence on the
prospects of LENR. I have come across some news stories lately that
I think are quite interesting,... (E-CatWorld; November 14,
- New Obama Energy Strategy Could Boost LENR
- President Obama's reelection could give low energy nuclear reaction (LENR) a pretty big boost. The President has quietly laid out a pretty radical new energy policy that has received very little attention. This energy policy seems designed to harness next generation resources such as LENR or cold fusion.
(EnergyCatalyzer3; November 13, 2012)
Senior Scientist, Dennis Bushnell threatens James Martinez
- In preparation for the Global Breakthrough Energy conference
in Holland, Martinez contacted Bushnell about speaking at the
conference. Apparently pushing a button, instead Martinez got a
tirade, including a threat of repercussions from Navy Seals. (PESN;
November 14, 2012)
- What is bugging Dr. Bushnell
- In this video James Martinez reports on a conversation with
Dr. Bushnell. Let me try to quote the necessary parts: Mr.
Martinez said, "Listen, I'd like to invite you to this [LENR
conference, video production?]. Can you come over, we'd
love to have you." Dr Bushnell apparently responds, "We've
got seal teams on the east coast, and we've got seal teams on
the west coast. And what I'm about to tell you, if you
even mention it, you're finished." I propose a different interpretation:
I believe that someone has ordered Bushnell to shut up about LENR. But why?
(NickelPower; November 15, 2012)
- How LENR Would Impact Transportation Policy?
- So what impact would widespread adoption of low energy nuclear reaction (LENR) aka cold fusion have upon transportation policies? The impacts would be profound but they might not be immediately felt.
(ColdFusion3; November 14, 2012)
- Everybody will benefit if LENR lowers Transportation Costs
- One of the biggest benefits that effective low energy nuclear reaction (LENR) will have for families, individuals and businesses would be to greatly lower transportation costs. Transportation costs are actually one of the biggest factors in driving up the cost of a wide variety of products.
(ColdFusion3; November 10, 2012)
Statistics for E-Cat World - There are some readers who have
expressed interest in the readership of E-Cat World, so I thought I
would post some usage statistics. Here are some numbers for the last 30
days gathered from Google Analytics. The number of visitors fluctuate
somewhat depending what what is in the news, but these figures are
fairly... (E-CatWorld; November 11, 2012)
Fusion Now Stats November - At Cold Fusion Now, we believe that
new energy information is best distributed far and wide. Our readership,
and the readership of all cold fusion LENR information media, is growing
worldwide. (ColdFusionNow; November 12, 2012)
- Other Fusion
- Fusion Future Dims
- An October 2012 report issued by the Electric Power Research Institute, in Palo Alto, Calif.,
"Assessment of Fusion Energy Options for Commercial Electricity Production," states that commercial fusion power is not likely for at least 30 years.
(NewEnergyTimes; Nov. 10, 2012)
- LENR Panel Session at American Nuclear Society National Meeting
- On Wednesday, Nov. 14, from 8:30 a.m. to noon, the American Nuclear Society will hold a panel session on low-energy nuclear reaction research at its winter national meeting at the Town and Country hotel and resort in San Diego, Calif. The last LENR session at an ANS meeting took place in June 1998.
(NewEnergyTimes; Nov. 12, 2012)
- NASDAQ 1
- WorldofWallStreet 1
- OilPrice 1
# # #
What You Can Do
- Pass this on to your friends and favorite news sources.
- Click to Tweet:
- Subscribe to our E-Cat
- Let professionals in the renewable energy sector know about the promise of
- Subscribe to our general newsletter
to stay abreast of the latest, greatest developments in the free energy
- Help us manage the PESWiki
feature page on Rossi's technology.
PESN Coverage of LENR
For a more exhaustive listing, see News:Rossi_Cold_Fusion
LENR-to-Market Digest -- April 9, 2014 - Rumblings about pending E-Cat test results
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- March 6, 2014 - Lattice Energy transmutation (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Digest -- February 20, 2014 - Rossi Hopes to Retrofit Coal Power Plants With
LENR-to-Market Digest -- February 5, 2014 - Nanors availability announced at Cold Fusion 101 at
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- January 30, 2014 - Industrial Heat acquires E-Cat
LENR to Market Digest, January 22, 2014
- Blacklight Power claims MW capability (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Digest -- January 6, 2013 - Cherokee identified as
Rossi's partner (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Monthly -- November 7, 2013 - Unusual gamma rays in MFMP
Weekly -- October 3, 2013
ST Microelectronics files LENR patent
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- September
19, 2013 - Several reports on the Brillouin interview (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- September 12, 2013 - MFMP suggested for Nobel Peace
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- August 29, 2013 - MFMP Presentation from ICCF-18
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- August 22, 2013 - Dennis Cravens' LENR demonstration at NI
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- August 1, 2013 - Reports by Ruby Carat on ICCF-18
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- July 18, 2013 - Defkalion to hold a live, streaming
broadcast of a demonstration in Italy on July 22, noon (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- July 11, 2013 - US E-Cat manufacturing plant
allegedly successfully builds working E-Cat (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- July 4, 2013
- Unconfirmed --First U.S. E-Cat 1-MW plant operational? (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- June 27, 2013 - Passing of Sergio Focardi
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- June 20, 2013 - 1 MW E-Cat for free... (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- June 6, 2013 - EU Parliament gives LENR thumbs
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- May 30, 2013 - additional info on the E-Cat
3rd party test report (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- May 23, 2013 - E-Cat 3rd Party Results Posted (PESN)