You are here: PureEnergySystems.com
> News > July 16, 2012
Inteligentry says "We have everything we need to get into manufacturing"
A report on a recent phone conversation with John Rohner who gave me
some updates on their progress, which is going well. May let me beta test. New
electronics working well. Three major news networks jockeying for opportunity to
make the announcement in September. Engine booth headed for TeslaTech
Photo of finished, tested production engines with all the latest electronics.
Pure Energy Systems News
On July 11, I had a phone conversation with John Rohner of
who appears to be on schedule for rolling out their noble gas engines to market
"Everything is going really well. We have everything we need to get into
Here are a few other updates he mentioned:
- We just sent out official drawings to the manufactures.
- We are presently using Harley Davidson bottom ends, but that presents a
supply problem for manufacturers out of the country; so they will start making
their own bottoms from 8" bar stock, which weighs 80 lbs.
- We are still aiming to get the price down to $300 for a 2-cylinder engine
[within three years (initial price will be higher)].
- We expect that the 6-cylinder engine will be ready about 6 months after
the 2-cylinder engine is introduced to the market; and the 12-cylinder engine will
follow about 6 months after that.
- We don't plan on attending the TeslaTech show in Albuquerque, as an
invitation wasn't extended. We had planned on showing an engine running
- Three major news networks are arguing about who is going to give us the best production
when they make their launch announcement.
- One guy wants me to sign a release so he can do a movie.
- Just created a new engine-fuelling, computerized tool to give
manufacturers a way to fill up engines at end of production line. [Which
will enable the engine to run for months.] We're trying to make sure that everything a
manufacturer will need to get engine built is in place.
- Now have seven manufacturers: Seattle, Reno, SLC, E. Texas, Chicago,
(last three coming up late)
- Our recent move was a good deal for them, to give them a change to catch up.
Still painting walls.
- The manufacturers and licensees will be coming the week of July 23 for
- You [Sterling] should plan on coming down not long after that to pick up a
unit to install in your house. Don't publicize that [because people might
see it as a pay-off/sell-out; but I (Sterling) argued that it would do the
opposite, increasing credibility as I would be able to be a first person
- I [John] got a kick out of comments on the last PESN
story about Inteligentry where people were commenting about the
different heights of the engines versus the generators, not realizing that
those platforms enable height adjustment to pair up the shafts.
- Things are going well. Cash flow is good.
- Stocks will be open until the 25th, at which time they will close.
- New electronics are doing everything for us. We can control the engine by way of
a cam bus with android controller. Pretty spiffy.
- A guy doing our websites for us.
Here is an email he sent me today, along with four photos, one of which is
included above. (Slightly edited.)
Attached is a zip
[400 kb] with some pictures of finished, tested "production"
engines with all the latest electronics.
We still are working on the Android engine control and CAN bus interface; and we have just gotten word that our VCXO supplier has a 6-pin replacement for our current 8-pin device. [The] new main board is already in-house, and testing has started. So no delay on that.
Also PTP Licensing has decided that THEY will take a booth at Tesla[Tech
conference] and show one of these engines there. [Will not show it
running.] So they will be there and they will have new videos to pass out
to our stockholders who stop to visit with them.
Due to class preparation, manufacturers meetings, training engine build
components stocking and classroom setup,
I will be very busy, and as such will not be there. I feel it is more
important for me, and the PlasmERG team,
to get mechanical and electronics stock set and cataloged so that we can
start trial classes to proof the real
classes set to start the week after the show, for the country masters.
This will get these foreign countries
started making real engines to do real work as we push the process and
technology forward and into use
all over the world.
In the comments below, John stated:
Nor will I now state we have "running" engines. But we have had many successful "Lab Experiments".
John has stated in the past that it is their policy to not announce running
engines until September when they make their public announcement.
# # #
What You Can Do
- Pass this on to your friends and favorite news sources.
- Click to Tweet: http://clicktotweet.com/6F1pd
- Consider licensing.
- Donate to PES Network
to help us keep this news and directory and networking service going.
- Subscribe to our newsletter
to stay abreast of the latest, greatest developments in the free energy
- Let professionals in the renewable energy sector know about the promise of
Related PlasmERG Coverage
Noble Gas Plasma or Aluminum Ring Electromagnet?
August 25, 2012)
I: My Concerns About Inteligentry
August 21, 2012)
Visit to Inteligentry
August 18, 2012)
- Bill Clinton and Harry Reid allegedly supporting Inteligentry
August 10, 2012)
to Debut at PowerGen (PESN;
August 10, 2012)
broadcast of Inteligentry "Surprise" at around 2:20 pm MDT
today (SmartScarecrow; July 27, 2012)
- Inteligentry "Surprise"
Awaits TeslaTech Conference (PESN;
July 26, 2012)
- Inteligentry says "We have everything we need to get into manufacturing"
July 16, 2012)
Visit to Inteligentry (PESN; June 19, 2012)
- Inteligentry Manufacturers Gearing Up for Noble Gas Engine Roll-out (PESN;
April 15, 2012)
Preparing for Manufacturing (PESN; February 25, 2012)
Revolutionary Engine Getting Ready to Rumble (PESN;
January 29, 2012)
Posts Slideshow of Noble Gas Engine Assembly (PESN; December 19,
Progressing Towards Noble Gas Engine Production (PESN; December 5, 2011)
Anomaly Defies Scientific Explanation - (PESN; August 1, 2011)
Engine Expert, Ken Rauen visits PlasmERG - (PESN;
July 2, 2011)
PlasmERG Engine - To be, or not to be? - (PESN;
June 29, 2011)
Astounding Potential of Plasmic Power in PlasmERG Engine
June 26, 2011)
Plasmic Transition Process Engine -- FAQ (PESWiki;
June 25, 2011)
Preps Factory as Patent Published - (PESN;
June 16, 2011)
Gas Engine Ready for Production Investment - (PESN;
April 2, 2011)
among EE Times' ACE Award finalists - (PESN; March 3, 2010)
noble gas engine patent accepted - (PESN; Nov. 21, 2009)
gas motor update - (PESN; Sept. 21, 2009)
the "Plasmic Transition Process" motor system works - (PESN;
July 18, 2009)