LENR-to-Market Weekly -- June 14, 2012
Highlights this week include an excellent 'different fields of nuclear
fusion' overview article in OilPrice; several stories on Caprinteri's Piezonuclear LENR;
a couple of stories on NASA's involvement in LENR; Mitch Swartz' ongoing test at
MIT; upcoming ICCF conference.
What LENR powered space planes or military
drones might look like.
Pure Energy Systems News
Once again, we bring you a compilation of various news items about the
various LENR companies since our June
See also Cold Fusion Times.
- LENR Companies
- Rossi, Leonardo Corp - E-Cat
- The Progress made in the Different Fields of Nuclear Fusion
- In this landmark article, Professor Chris
Rhodes, who is the youngest person to have achieved
professorship in the U.K., reviews various genres of nuclear fusion,
starting with the conventional modalities, then shifting to Cold
Fusion and Rossi's E-Cat developments. "This is all quite
fascinating and all I can say is: watch this space." (OilPrice;
June 10, 2012)
Standards For Testing - There are skeptics and detractors
who have repeatedly discounted the proofs that Andrea Rossi’s
E-Cats actually work. So, what exactly are the characteristics of a
scientific test? Surprisingly, the characteristics of a scam are similar to the characteristics of a religious cult. A frequent on Andrea Rossi’s Journal of Nuclear Physics, Hank Mills, recently made some very good points about the characteristics of the testing done on the E-Cat.
(ECatReport; June 14, 2012)
- Rossi: Ecat now capable of Continuous Generation of Steam
- In posts at his blog Andrea Ross is now claiming that his ecat low energy nuclear reaction device is now capable of continuously generating temperatures of around 600 degrees Celsius for long periods of time. Specifically on May 17 Rossi stated that his 600 degree reactor had been up and running for up twenty days.
(EnergyCatalyzer3; June 10, 2012)
Corp. the Electric Company? - Andrea Rossi has mentioned
many times that his only goal for his E-Cat technology is to put
working products into the marketplace, and that the only validation
that counts is having customers satisfied with working products that
save them money. One of Rossi’s Journal of Nuclear Physics
readers, Iggy Dalrymple, proposed a different approach that Rossi
might take. His... (E-CatWorld; June 13, 2012) (And greenstyle.it)
- Pontem faciendum ...
- Dear Andrea Rossi, the writer belongs to a category indistinct, but very large numerically, that of the common people and, most recently, I have identified with the term "man in the street" not to mean someone of lesser lineage, less respectable, but ...
(22Passi; June 11, 2012)
- Cold fusion: Rossi thinks to electricity with the E-cat. But Piantelli ...
- Rossi has said many times of wanting to produce electricity with the 'E-cat, but intends to sell the equipment to industries intermediary, and this strategy, apparently not very convenient for himself, appears as the' yet another contradiction.
(NextMe.it; June 14, 2012)
- Defkalion - Hyperion
- Laying low, big plans for August.
- Mitch Swartz, NUCAT
- News from the MIT
experiments - 3 videos [May 6] of Dr. Peter Hagelstein discussing the MIT
work, clearly validating the MIT reports. He declares that MIT has been demonstrating an ongoing reaction for months. He clearly declares that the process is not of chemical origin.
Even better (or worse), in video 3 he accuses a colleague of sabotaging research investment.
(NickelPower; June 8, 2012)
- Video of MIT Cold Fusion Device Now Online
- Video of the Nanor low energy nuclear reaction device designed and built by Mitchell Swartz of Jet Energy is now available online. The device is currently being tested and demonstrated by LENR advocate Dr. Peter Hagelstein at the Massachusetts Institute of Techchnology (MIT).
(NewElectronics.Blogspot; June 9, 2012)
- General Cold Fusion
- NASA Researchers Respond to LENR Critic
- The US Space Agency NASA has spent about $778,000 on Low Energy Nuclear Reaction research over the past three years. The agency plans to spend another $212,000 on cold fusion research at its Langley Research Center (LaRC) this year.
(ColdFusion3; June 10, 2012)
Popular Cold Fusion - Now the chief scientist at NASA –
Langley has released a paper to help us better understand this art.
It is densely written, each sentence packed with meaning. Even the
title bears a closer look, REALISM and OUTLOOK. (Cold Fusion Now;
June 8, 2012)
New LENR Related Articles - I wanted to bring attention to two
new articles that have just been published in connection with LENR. The
first is a detailed scientific paper submitted to the Journal of
Condensed Matter Nuclear Science (not yet published there) written by
Dr. Edmund Storms, entitled “An Explanation of Low Energy Nuclear
Reactions (Cold Fusion)” In... (E-CatWorld; June 11, 2012)
- Caprinteri Piezonuclear LENR
- Response to Professor Carpinteri ...
- Come the first responses to the tsunami of mud that was thrown against the piezonucleare researchers.
Today we begin with the reply of Professor Carpinteri Alessio Guglielmi (mathematician at the University of Bath, known in the blogosphere and the nickname of battle Gerardo Ghentzen), author of " Five Questions to Professor Carpinteri "published in Science today by Sylvie Coyaud known with the most
battle-nik Ocasapiens. (22Passi; June 9, 2012)
Researchers Call for Intervention in LENR Research Activity‘According to Italian web site Webmasterpoint.com, a
scholar claiming that nuclear reactions could be taking place
beneath the surface of earth has attracted negative attention from
many in the Italian scientific community. Alberto Carpinteri,
president of the National Institute of Metrological Research (INRIM)
gave a presentation at the recent “Atom Unexplored” conference
held in... (E-CatWorld; June 8, 2012)
on Alberto Carpinteri’s LENR Theories - Thanks to E-Cat
World reader Alain Samoun who submitted the following guest post
concerning Alberto Carpinteri, whose theoretical position on LENR in
the earth’s crust has stirred up opposition among some researchers
in Italy who are asking the Italian Ministry of Education to
investigation into his work. Alberto Carpinteri is not an amateur
scientist,... (E-CatWorld; June 9, 2012)
- E-Cat: the cold fusion and new rivals' reaction
piezonucleare? - The focus on cold fusion and the catalyst Andrea Rossi seems to have subsided for a moment, because of another story, one that concerns the reactions piezonuclear and sees between the main parties involved prof. Carpinteri, President of the 'National Institute of Metrological Research, which recently presented a report on such reactions, explaining that in the future could produce energy without giving rise to radiation and waste.
(GreenMe.it; June 12, 2012)
LENR - A new idea of what creates the cold fusion reaction has been articulated by Edmund Storms of Kiva Labs. Storms describes his hypothesis with the simplest terms in the updated Student’s Guide to Cold Fusion [.pdf] and in a recent paper submitted to the Journal of Condensed Matter Nuclear Science called Explaining LENR. [.pdf]
(ColdFusionNow; June 11, 2012)
- Carlo Rubbia, Nobel story of a ...
- Light and shade - solar and cold fusion - honor and contempt - and political science.
I will try to trace through: Securities - subtitles - songs in inverted commas - in some newspapers (and links to the articles in question) ... some significant steps in the career of this Italian scientist who participated in 2002, the drafting of the Report 41 on Cold Fusion, and then lapsed into a silence
... (22Passi; June 13, 2012)
doesn't Utah media cover the latest cold fusion developments?
- Since Andrea Rossi's press conference in Italy in January 2011
demonstrating a several kilowatt heat capacity of his E-Cat, with
several other companies also being in process of taking product to
market, not one Utah mainstream news outlet, including newspaper or
television website has given this any coverage. Why? (PESN;
June 6, 2012)
production using LENR, LENT, and 3D Printing - Exponential
Growth is an immensely powerful concept. To help us grasp it better
let us use an ancient Indian chess legend as an example. The king
was a big chess enthusiast and had the habit of challenging wise
visitors to (…) (ColdFusionNow; June 13, 2012)
Motivating Power of Hope for LENR - Hope is a powerful force
in many peoples’ lives. I talk regularly with people who, like me,
are not content to accept that the status quo is the way things have
to be. Hope is a power that drives people to conceive and build many
of the innovations and improvements that we have seen... (E-CatWorld;
June 10, 2012)
- Licensing would be the Best Way to Commercialize LENR
- Licensing would be the best method of commercializing low energy nuclear reaction technology and getting it in wide use. Licensing means to sell or grant somebody the right to use your technology in a specific way.
(ColdFusion3; June 9, 2012)
Growth From LENR Technology - The Renewable Energy
Association in the UK met in April of this year, and released major
information about the employment figures surrounding renewable
energy. This meeting took place just before the Clean Energy… (ECatReport;
June 10, 2012)
- Conference on LENR Montecitorio
- "Towards a non-polluting energy revolution"; Rome, hall of Mercy, Montecitorio; Monday, July 2, 2012, 9 am
(22Passi; June 12, 2012)
Shaping Up to be Notable Event - This year’s 17th
International Conference on Cold Fusion (ICCF-17) in Daejeon, South
Korea on August 12-17 is shaping up to be a high profile event with many
of the prominent names in the LENR field scheduled to be presenting
there. Some of the plenary and invited speakers listed on their site are
names familiar... (E-CatWorld; June 12, 2012)
# # #
What You Can Do
- Pass this on to your friends and favorite news sources.
- Click to Tweet: http://clicktotweet.com/lnE1s
- Subscribe to our E-Cat
- Let professionals in the renewable energy sector know about the promise of
- Subscribe to our general newsletter
to stay abreast of the latest, greatest developments in the free energy
- Help us manage the PESWiki
feature page on Rossi's technology.
PESN Coverage of E-Cat
For a more exhaustive listing, see News:Rossi_Cold_Fusion
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- November 22, 2012
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- November 15, 2012
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- November 8, 2012
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- November 1, 2012
Weekly -- October 25, 2012
Weekly -- October 18, 2012
Andrea Rossi's Black Box -- by Popular Science (PESN; October 16,
Penon High-Temperature E-Cat Test Results Posted (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- October 11, 2012 (PESN)
Weekly -- October 4, 2012 (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- September 27, 2012 (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- September 20, 2012 (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- September 13, 2012 (PESN)
2012 E-Cat Conference Report: 1 MW E-Cat Ready (PESN; September
September 9: Andrea Rossi Q&A, Panel Discussion, Interview
Gives Third-Party Test Results from Hot Cat
Weekly -- September 6, 2012 (PESN; September 6, 2012)
E-Cat Conference in Zurich (PESWiki;
August 31, 2012)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- August 30, 2012 (PESN)
A Barrel of a Hundred High Temperature E-Cats (PESN;
August 30, 2012)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- August 23, 2012 (PESN)
Existence of 1,200C E-Cat Test Report Confirmed (PESN;
August 22, 2012)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- August 16, 2012 (PESN)
about Hot Cat Test Data Leaker (PESN;
August 13, 2012)
Stunning Third Party E-Cat Test Report Details Leaked During NIWeek (PESN;
August 11, 2012)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- August 9, 2012 (PESN)
Mainstream Coverage of Fleischmann's Death Mentions Nothing of Technology Nearing Marketplace (PESN;
August 8, 2012)