E-Cat Weekly -- April 5, 2012
This week's highlights include: Brillouin Energy Corporation looking to
begin licensing LENR boiler technology within a year; discussion of Rossi's
interview on OilPrice.com; Dr. Miley's March 23 lecture, "A Game-Changing Power Source Based on Low Energy Nuclear
Reactions" and it's lack of coverage.
Pure Energy Systems News
Once again, we bring you a compilation of various news items about Andrea
Rossi's E-Cat that have emerged since our
March 29 compilation.
Mainstream news sources are
indicated with the yellow highlight.
- The Limitless Potential of the E-Cat: An Interview with Andrea Rossi
- [posted last week] (OilPrice; March 29, 2012)
Tells Oilprice.com 1 MW Plant Will Soon Be Opened to Public
- A new interview by James Burgess with Andrea Rossi has been
published at the Oilprice.com web site. An extensive list of
questions are dealt with, many of which are answered by Rossi in a
manner that will not be unfamiliar to follower of the E-Cat story,
however there some interesting details that come out... (E-CatWorld;
March 31, 2012)
Andrea Rossi Interview - OilPrice.com has posted a new
interview from our enigmatic Italian inventor. The following comes
from James Stafford (thank you, James). The full interview is here.
Some of the questions we asked Mr. Rossi take a look at: Why it
took so long for him to go
(ECatNews; March 30, 2012) (And
Are You Still Following This Story? - A recent comment on this
site got me thinking. Someone simply wrote, "Incredible that this
stunt is still continuing." This obviously comes from someone who
thinks that the whole E-Cat story is some attention-seeking (or
money-seeking) attempt. But it does make me wonder why, after so many
months, people continue to follow this story.. (E-CatWorld; March
Hope For an LENR Tomorrow - Thanks to the many readers who
have responded to the previous post asking why people continue to
follow the E-Cat/LENR story. There were many posts from people who
are not regular posters, and a common theme in many of these
comments was that the hope for a better energy source is what keeps
people... (E-CatWorld; April 1, 2012)
- Mr. Rossi, Defkalion, you could save Europe!
- I Just read this headline: Europe's economic joker: cheap energy. The article basically says that Europe has a significant untapped supply of cheap shale gas. It goes on to make a compelling case that the cheap energy could rescue Europe from its economic plight. But LENR could as well, and could do so more quickly than gas could. (NickelPower; April
- Cold Fusion 2012: E-cat between politics and TV. News begins to go out
(Original in Italian)
- The story of the E-Cat by Andrea Rossi continues to be debated in both the classroom and in the Italian parliamentary broadcasts.
(WebmasterPoint; March 26, 2012)
- Cold Fusion E-Cat
- ...just the possibility of such an emission would required extensive investigations and years of work in order to provide the necessary certifications. So, you see? If it is nuclear, Rossi can't sell it. If it is not nuclear, who would buy it? A classic no-win situation.
(CleanTechnica; April 2, 2012)
Sight Morons - Electrochemists from three major research
institutions NASA, MIT, and SRI have announced the discovery of
a remarkable new subatomic particle, dubbed by scientists the "Beta
Decay Moron," or "BDM" for short. It has relevance in
many of the "overunity" phenomenon being reported by free
energy researches. (PESN; April 1, 2012)
- Other Cold Fusion Competitor News
(Typically also mention E-Cat)
- Italian Inventor Andrea Rossi Talks About E-Cat Competition
- ...he is more interested in the product that his competitors will be able
to produce and not on their theories. He also said that if he finds their
product competing with the Rossi Home E-Cat that will be the only time when
he will buy their LENR device from them and study their products. (TimGelvin;
March 29, 2012)
- Third party testing still under way, still going well. -- Sterling
- Defkalion Could Start Marketing LENR Device in July
- There is an unsubstantiated claim that Defkalion is planning to start marketing an LENR device in July. Posts to Chris
Martenson's online forum by somebody called Woomera make some interesting claims about what is going on at the Greek company. Defkalion has announced that it is testing a home LENR device it calls the Hyperion.
(EnergyCatalyzer3; March 30, 2012)
- ** US Company could begin Licensing LENR Boiler Technology within a Year
- Brillouin Energy Corporation, a US company, could start licensing its low energy nuclear reaction boiler technology to manufacturers within one year. That was one of several revelations
Brillouin's "dynamic duo" of Robert Godes and Robert George made on James
Martinez's Cash Flow Radio show on March 27. (ColdFusion3;
March 31, 2012)
- Brillouin Energy Closing to Commercialization
- Cash Flow Radio has an interview with Brillouin Energy's CEO Robert George and President/CTO Robert E.
Godes. Brillouin Energy has been able to develop a control system that allows a reaction to start and stop, and run in a steady state mode. In April, they will be working with Mike McKubre of SRI International to run a reactor at a higher temperature.
(NextBigFuture; March 29, 2012)
- Brillouin Energy
interview on Ca$h Flow: "We can re-power coal plants with LENR"
- Continuing the Cold Fusion Radio series of interviews with the
researchers and policy makers in the field of new energy, Brillouin
Energy's Chief Executive Officer Robert George and Chief Technical
Officer Robert E. Godes joined James Martinez on Ca$h Flow (
March 28, 2012)
- Dr. Miley
- What Happened to Dr. Miley?
- Dr. Miley was scheduled to give a lecture on March 23, the 23rd anniversary of the announcement of Drs. Pons and Fleishmann, at the New Emerging Technologies for Space conference in the The Woodlands, TX. The lack of any coverage of this event has left many puzzled and bewildered. Based on the abstract released before the conference, his lecture was to be entitled
"A Game-Changing Power Source Based on Low Energy Nuclear Reactions."
(E-CatSite; April 4, 2012)
- General Cold Fusion
- Nuclear: Italian industries earn 500milioni euros while the cold fusion remains to pole
(Original in Italian)
- But while nuclear fusion is finding funds and roundtables to discuss its future development, cold fusion is at stake. So many ifs and but around the low-energy reactions
(LENR). The good news however circulating the same, and it is the mouth of the engineer Rossi that the press has learned that a device of E-Cat 1MW would be almost ready for the American market.
April 3, 2012)
Newspaper Column Calls For Government LENR Program - Here's more
evidence that LENR is being taken seriously in various parts of the
world. B.S. Raghavan, writing a column in the Hindu, an Indian English
language newspaper, calls for Indian government scientific advisors to
study the current research on LENR and brief the Indian government about
it. Raghavan cites a speech recently given by former Associate Director
April 4, 2012)
- The Evidence for LENR
- "Over 2 decades with over 100 experiments worldwide indicate LENR is
real, much greater than chemical
" Dennis M. Bushnell, Chief
Scientist, NASA Langley Research Center Low Energy Nuclear Reaction
(LENR) using nickel and hydrogen is a clean, very very cheap, (
March 29, 2012)
Part of the Onward March of Technological Progress - I'd like
to thank Sterling Allan of PESN for bringing attention to the recent three
part BBC series on the history of electricity. ...As I have watched
these shows I cannot help drawing parallels between the current state...
After watching these programs (each segment an hour long), one of the
things that stands out most to me is just how crucial the efforts of a
very small group of people who have dedicated themselves to the
advancement of knowledge have been upon the world. (E-CatWorld;
April 3, 2012)
- Who will be the big Players?
- I'm curious how people feel about the long term outlook of LENR as far as who becomes the big players. Lets assume LENR is real and turns into a replacement for oil and gas.
(NickelPower; March 30, 2012)
- Hot and Cold Running Fusion
- (DagBlog; March 28, 2012)
- GreenMe.it x
- GreenStyle.it 2
- Diarrhea Poster
(a waste of time, from same person)
# # #
What You Can Do
- Pass this on to your friends and favorite news sources.
- Click to Tweet:
- Subscribe to our E-Cat
- Purchase a 1 MW unit and/or encourage others who are able, to do so.
- Let professionals in the renewable energy sector know about the promise of
- Subscribe to our general newsletter
to stay abreast of the latest, greatest developments in the free energy
- Consider investing in Rossi's group.
- Help us manage the PESWiki
feature page on Rossi's technology.
PESN Coverage of E-Cat
For a more exhaustive listing, see News:Rossi_Cold_Fusion
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- November 22, 2012
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- November 15, 2012
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- November 8, 2012
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- November 1, 2012
Weekly -- October 25, 2012
Weekly -- October 18, 2012
Andrea Rossi's Black Box -- by Popular Science (PESN; October 16,
Penon High-Temperature E-Cat Test Results Posted (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- October 11, 2012 (PESN)
Weekly -- October 4, 2012 (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- September 27, 2012 (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- September 20, 2012 (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- September 13, 2012 (PESN)
2012 E-Cat Conference Report: 1 MW E-Cat Ready (PESN; September
September 9: Andrea Rossi Q&A, Panel Discussion, Interview
Gives Third-Party Test Results from Hot Cat
Weekly -- September 6, 2012 (PESN; September 6, 2012)
E-Cat Conference in Zurich (PESWiki;
August 31, 2012)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- August 30, 2012 (PESN)
A Barrel of a Hundred High Temperature E-Cats (PESN;
August 30, 2012)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- August 23, 2012 (PESN)
Existence of 1,200C E-Cat Test Report Confirmed (PESN;
August 22, 2012)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- August 16, 2012 (PESN)
about Hot Cat Test Data Leaker (PESN;
August 13, 2012)
Stunning Third Party E-Cat Test Report Details Leaked During NIWeek (PESN;
August 11, 2012)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- August 9, 2012 (PESN)
Mainstream Coverage of Fleischmann's Death Mentions Nothing of Technology Nearing Marketplace (PESN;
August 8, 2012)