You are here: PureEnergySystems.com
> News > March 15, 2012;
12:30 am MDT
E-Cat Weekly -- March 15, 2012
Highlights this week include: Ruby Carat's video interview with Rossi; Rossi
telling Florida bureau he has no U.S. factory, no nuclear reactions; discussion
of a 45 MW power plant; speculations on identity of the 1MW customer.
Defkalion's third-party testing is going very well.
Andrea Rossi is interviewed by Ruby Carat
Pure Energy Systems News
Once again we bring you a compilation of various news items about Andrea
Rossi's E-Cat that have emerged since our
March 8 compilation.
Mainstream news sources are
indicated with the yellow highlight.
Fusion Now Exclusive Video with Andrea Rossi - Cold Fusion Now shot a 30-minute video interview with Andrea Rossi Friday March 2, while chatting with the inventor in his Miami Beach, Florida
office, which was furnished with the standard office hardware, but complemented with a couch and dining table for comfort. There were books everywhere.
(ColdFusionNow; March 12, 2012)
Interview With Andrea Rossi by Ruby Carat of Cold Fusion Now
- Kudos to Ruby Carat of Cold Fusion Now for travelling to Florida
to conduct an interview with Andrea Rossi in his corporate office.
It's always interesting to see and hear Rossi talking his
technology, and in this interview there is some interesting
information discussed, particularly when he discusses the role that
the nickle powder plays in the reaction. Normally.. (E-CatWorld;
March 13, 2012) (And nickelpower)
- And do not say - if you do not have Cat in the bag
(Original in Italian)
- Faced with excessive enthusiasm followed the announcement that Siemens a turbine could be connected to the E-Cat 1 MW, Andrea Rossi has confirmed that the result is not yet at hand
March 15, 2012)
e-Cat and the US Navy - Over the past 6 months or so, a couple of names have been bantered about as to who Andrea
Rossi's mystery customer is for his first e-Cat 1MW plants. The first name put forth many months ago was Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
(KPCB) (E-CatSite; March 11, 2012)
- Navy Commander Halts SPAWAR LENR Research
- After 23 years, researchers at the Navy's Space and Naval Warfare
Systems Center in San Diego, Calif., have been ordered to stop their
low-energy nuclear reaction research. The order came seven days after Fox
News published a story by John Brandon about Andrea Rossi's Oct.
28, 2011, demonstration of his Energy Catalyzer. Brandon obtained
information about the demonstration from Sterling Allan. Brandon also
wrote [not based on Allan's info] that SPAWAR may have been the customer
to whom Rossi sold his 1 megawatt device on Oct. 28, 2011 the same
sitting in Rossi's garage in January. (NewEnergyTimes;
March 1, 2012)
- The Rossi 45MW LENR
Power Plant is a Real Bargain Compared to Nuclear - Rossi made
the following comment on his blog: Dear Dr Joseph Fine: In a 45 MW
plant, if Siemens gives us 30% of efficiency, the COP is not 6, is
infinite: the energy to drive the resistances will be (
March 12, 2012)
Plants 1 MW, 15 MW And Now 45 MW. Could Rossi Go Even Bigger?
- Andrea Rossi has shown the public and the interested community
that he tries to push all boundaries when it comes to the implications
of LENR technology. He has been experimenting ever since the
March 14, 2012)
$30 Million for an Infinite COP Plant Producing 7.5 MW Electrical Power
- Andrea Rossi commented further on the 45 MW plant he has been talking
about recently: Dear Dr Joseph Fine: 1- In a 45 MW plant, if Siemens
gives us 30% of efficiency, the COP is not 6, is infinite: the energy to
drive the resistances will be made by the E-Cat: if we make... (E-CatWorld;
March 10, 2012)
in Pursuit of Tesla's Dream: Infinite Energy - It seems that
since Andrea Rossi has been working with the Siemans turbine that has
allowed efficient production of electricity at low steam temperatures,
he feels he is in a position to take the E-Cat to the ultimate level
the production of unlimited electrical energy. Rossi has said that they
are now able... (E-CatWorld; March 9, 2012)
- Impossible Is Nothing. Infinite COP Plant Closer Than Ever Before?
- In one of his q&a
sessions with his readers at JONP, Andrea Rossi has recently given
more details about the 45 MW plant that he plans to develop. (ECatReport;
March 12, 2012)
- Boats, Ships and E-Cats
- In the Age of Sailing Ships' and Great Discoveries', it was the FREE ENERGY that made it all possible! Mother Nature DOES NOT CHARGE ANYTHING for the wind energy that powered the Majestic Sailing Ships! These ships were able to travel all over the Globe and discover many new lands and peoples.
Now with the Rossi Energy Catalizer, energy is again, very low cost ALMOST FREE. How will this new Age of Energy benefit mankind?
(RossiFocardiFusion; March 14, 2012)
- Rossi Promoters Essιn, Kullander Still Believe
- Hanno Essιn, a theoretical physicist and a lecturer at the Swedish
Royal Institute of Technology, told New Energy Times on Friday
that he is more interested than ever in Andrea Rossi's Energy Catalyzer
invention. Sven Kullander, a professor emeritus at Uppsala University
and chairman of the Swedish National Academy of Sciences Energy
Committee, has remained silent. (NewEnergyTimes; March 12, 2012)
- Cold Fusion and Universities: the time has come!
- Today, despite all the skepticism that still permeate this subject, one thing is for sure. If we want to expand our knowledge and move into
"new energy" territories we need more support from the scientific and academic world.
(ColdFusion3; March 14, 2012)
- Florida Bureau: Rossi Has No Factory, No Nuclear Reactions
- Andrea Rossi told an inspector from the Florida Bureau of Radiation Control that he has no factory in the United States and that no nuclear reactions occur in his devices.
Rossi's statements contradict nearly everything he has said in the last year about his claims of a factory and his development of a low-energy nuclear reaction device.
(NewEnergyTimes; March 10, 2012
Tells Florida Bureau He Has No U.S. Factory, No Nuclear Reactions
- An inspector from the Florida Bureau of Radiation Control said
that Rossi told him "No nuclear reactions occur during the
process;" and "There are no radiation readings above
background when the device is in operation;" and
"Currently all production, distribution and use of these
devices is overseas." (PESN and BeforeItsNews;
March 11, 2012)
- Investigation of Andrea Rossi and his e-Cat by the Florida Bureau of Radiation Control
(Ecateu; March 10, 2012)
- Defending Rossi
- I know, I'm the only man on campus willing to defend Rossi's recent
statements as presented by An inspector from the Florida Bureau of
Radiation Control. However, I am doing so. (NickelPower; March 11, 2012)
- Florida Bureau of Radiation Control Investigates eCat?
- I have no idea if the following is genuine or an elaborate hoax. I post it
here so that it can be killed quickly or that we might learn something from
it with equal speed. Exactly what the lesson might be is open to discussion.
If it is not true, then both Andrea Rossi and the BRC should be keen to
point that out. (ECatNews; March 10, 2012)
Investigated over Radiation Concerns Rossi's US Office Location Revealed
- Officials from the state of Florida investigated Andrea
Rossi's facility in Miami after receiving a complaint that he was
manufacturing nuclear reactors there. Documents related to this incident
also revealed the possible location of Rossi's Miami facility. (ColdFusion3;
March 10, 2012)
- Andrea Rossi (e-cat) busted by Radiation Control FL
(AboveTopSecret; March 10, 2012)
- Trouble for Andrea Rossi and His E-Cat
- Steven Krivit broke out a story over the weekend about an allegation that the Florida Department of Health, Bureau of Radiation Control (FBR), called on Andrea Rossi at his Miami address.
(NewEnergyandFuel; March 12, 2012) (And oilprice)
- E-Cat update: Rossi tells inspectors no nuclear reaction occurs in the E-Cat process, no factory in US
- According to several reports (link,
Andrea Rossi, the inventor of the "Energy Catalyzer" Low-Energy
Nuclear Reaction (LENR) (cold fusion) device, told an inspector
from the Florida Bureau of Radiation Control that, contrary to
his earlier claims, that no nuclear reactions occur in the
device, and that he has no factory in the US. (GreenCarCongress;
March 14, 2012)
- The E-Cat Horror
- It is with the same kind of fascination that you may have been
watching the plot of the "Energy Catalyser," or
"E-Cat" unfold, the weird device that Andrea Rossi
claimed to be a nuclear reactor, able to solve all the energy
problems of humankind. (CassandraLegacy; March 13, 2012)
- Rossi Loses Major Supporter Lets Reporter into his Home
- A review of Sterling Allan's criticism of Rossi over recent
statement to inspector: no nuclear, no factory; and of Ruby
Carat's interview with Rossi. (EnergyCatalyzer3; March
- Cold fusion: Rossi proves not to produce radioactive materials
(original in Italian)
- Andrea Rossi produces its E-cat in Florida (USA), through the company he founded, the Leonardo Corporation, but someone has rebelled, dropping yet another blanket of fog that Rossi himself does not seem to be able to unravel.
March 14, 2012)
- E-cat: inspected establishments where it produces a catalyst for cold fusion. And 'radiation risk?
(original in Italian)
- New headache for cold fusion by Andrea Rossi. The Italian engineer has had to deal with the Florida Bureau of Radiation Control recently that he would go at its plants in Rossi to test whether the production of E-Cats can emitting radiation harmful to health.
March 12, 2012)
- E-Cat: neither nuclear reaction or factory in the U.S., Rossi rejects
- While Rossi announces sensational opportunity for the production of electricity by the E-Cat, an inspector would have torn all the "certainty" about his work.
March 12, 2012)
- [An update of the progress of the E-Cat, with recent events
entailing State of Florida Bureau of Radiation Control to initiate an investigation]
(oggiscienza; March 14, 2012)
Italian Financial and Environmental Criminal History - An index
of more than 100 news reports of Rossi's Italian criminal history as
reported by major Italian newspapers. Rossi moved on and left the
equivalent of two cargo ships worth of toxic waste, most of it liquid
sludge, to poison the environment. He left the residents of the Milan
area with the multi-million dollar cleanup bill. 
(New Energy Times)
- E-Cat: Andrea Rossi still against the Reel by Ugo Bardi
- New harsh attack by Ugo Bardi of ASPO Italy against Andrea Rossi and his E-Cat: Petroldragon will end as it will not work.
(GreenStyle.it; March 9, 2012)
- Other Cold Fusion Competitor News
(Typically also mention E-Cat)
- Defkalion is still in the middle of doing 3rd party testing at its
facility. The tests are going very well, with huge OU measured. Reports
are expected mid April, after all the 7 groups have completed their
testing. -- Sterling Allan, from first-hand sources.
- General Cold Fusion
- Storms and Scanlan: "What
is Cold Fusion and Why Should You Care?" - A paper that seeks to
give the interested reader some background on what cold fusion is and
how one might put recent developments into context has been released by
Edmund Storms and Brian Scanlan, both of Kiva Labs, an independent (
(ColdFusionNow; March 11, 2012)
Calls Oil "Fuel of the Past", Pushes Alternatives Does He Know About
LENR? - As the US presidential campaign gets into full
swing while gasoline prices are spiking, President Barack Obama has been
addressing energy issues on the campaign trail and this will
probably be a dominant theme in the race for the White House this year.
Yesterday, speaking at a Daimler truck plant in North Carolina,.. (E-CatWorld;
March 8, 2012)
- New LENR Power Cell Could Revealed on March 23
- Long time cold fusion researcher and University of Illinois professor Dr. George Miley is scheduled to unveil a new low energy nuclear reaction power source on March 23. The eCatsite.com blog is reporting that Miley will unveil a new LENR device that has been designed as a power cell for NASA space probes at the Emerging Technologies in Space conference in the Woodlands, Texas.
(EnergyCatalyzer3; March 9)
- GreenMe.it 1
# # #
This story is also published at BeforeItsNews.
What You Can Do
- Pass this on to your friends and favorite news sources.
- Click to Tweet: http://clicktotweet.com/Tc5rU
- Subscribe to our E-Cat
- Purchase a 1 MW unit and/or encourage others who are able, to do so.
- Let professionals in the renewable energy sector know about the promise of
- Subscribe to our general newsletter
to stay abreast of the latest, greatest developments in the free energy
- Consider investing in Rossi's group.
- Help us manage the PESWiki
feature page on Rossi's technology.
PESN Coverage of E-Cat
For a more exhaustive listing, see News:Rossi_Cold_Fusion
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- November 22, 2012
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- November 15, 2012
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- November 8, 2012
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- November 1, 2012
Weekly -- October 25, 2012
Weekly -- October 18, 2012
Andrea Rossi's Black Box -- by Popular Science (PESN; October 16,
Penon High-Temperature E-Cat Test Results Posted (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- October 11, 2012 (PESN)
Weekly -- October 4, 2012 (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- September 27, 2012 (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- September 20, 2012 (PESN)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- September 13, 2012 (PESN)
2012 E-Cat Conference Report: 1 MW E-Cat Ready (PESN; September
September 9: Andrea Rossi Q&A, Panel Discussion, Interview
Gives Third-Party Test Results from Hot Cat
Weekly -- September 6, 2012 (PESN; September 6, 2012)
E-Cat Conference in Zurich (PESWiki;
August 31, 2012)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- August 30, 2012 (PESN)
A Barrel of a Hundred High Temperature E-Cats (PESN;
August 30, 2012)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- August 23, 2012 (PESN)
Existence of 1,200C E-Cat Test Report Confirmed (PESN;
August 22, 2012)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- August 16, 2012 (PESN)
about Hot Cat Test Data Leaker (PESN;
August 13, 2012)
Stunning Third Party E-Cat Test Report Details Leaked During NIWeek (PESN;
August 11, 2012)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- August 9, 2012 (PESN)
Mainstream Coverage of Fleischmann's Death Mentions Nothing of Technology Nearing Marketplace (PESN;
August 8, 2012)